2019 is around the corner and people have started counting days when it will knock their doorsteps. As we draw closer to the New Year celebrations, here’s a throwback time for Bollywood’s best dialogues.
2018 has given us pretty exciting things to talk about. The year in review brings up some of the famous Bollywood weddings, and debuts of some film-star kids like Jhanvi Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, and Ishaan Khattar.
Moving on, each year we wait for some awe-inspiring movies, to entertain us as well as indulge us in some social-lit topics. And it is needless to say that Bollywood movie things stay in our head in the long run.
But what remains when those movies fade away are their dialogues, and sometimes certain characters.
Let’s talk about some entertaining and never-forgetting dialogues that 2018 has given us. These can be better recalled as the best Hindi movie dialogues for 2018.
1. Our Business Is Our Business None of Your Business
The charm of Salman Khan didn’t work as it should have been and hence, all fans missed the true player of Race, Saif Ali Khan. Yet, it is their business and none of our business!
2. Thakela, Pakela, Boring Log Cigarette Se Bhi Zyada Hanikarak Hote Hai
In the movie, instead of a son, a father decided to send his son to an old-age home, as both of them were in their dusk years.
Both Rishi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan gave splendid performances and this dialogue by Big B etched deep in hearts of fans.
3. Jo Ye Tera Torture Hai Wo Mera Warm-up Hai
For many people, this dialogue became the ‘takiya kalam’ and they started using it in their everyday life.
Being one of the best dialogues of 2018, it became the subject of memes and social media stories. In this way, the Hindi dialogue’s torture became widespread.
4. Note Ka Malik Banne Ke Liye Use Kamana Padta Hai
In his pursuit, he learns money has to be earned and unfolds many hidden truths and secrets. As a result, this Bollywood dialogue appealed to us.
5. School Ke Bahar Jab Zindagi Imtehaan Leti Hai To Subject Wise Nahi Leti
The movie which is based on the teaching methods of a teacher and highlights a universal truth in this dialogue.
6. Pyaar Unch-Nich Nahi Dekhta, Pyaar SIM Card Ki Tarah Hota Hai…Aur SIM Card Mehenge Mobile Mein, Saste Mobile Mein, Har Mobile Mein Barabar Fit Hota Hai
Though it didn’t perform well on box-office, this dialogue struck a chord with the youth and is one among the top Bollywood dialogues of 2018.
7. Chinta Ko Talwar Ki Nok Par Rakhe Wo Rajput, Ret Ki Nav Lekar Samundar Se Shart Lagaye Wo Rajput, Aur Jiska Sar Kate Phir Bhi Dhad Dushman Se Ladta Rahe, Wo Rajput
It is one of the most loved Bollywood dialogues of 2018 and has not been affected by the controversies that the movie Padmaavat has been surrounded by.
8. America Ke Pas Superman Hai, Batman Hai, Spiderman Hai…Lekin India Ke Pas Padman Hai
9. Watan Ke Age Kuch Nahi, Khud Bhi Nahi
10. Main Sirf Sasural Se Hi Shaadi Wale Din Khali Haath Lauta Tha…Warna Jiske Ghar Subah Subah Pahuncha Hoon Kuch Na Kuch Nikaal Kar Hi Laya Hoon
It is an ultimate dialogue and shows the courage that inspectors must have while on duty.
11. Apna Life Full Saanp-Seedi Ka Board Hai, Kabhi Up Toh Down
It pretty much explains the instability of Sanjay Dutt’s life and the times he has gone through. Additionally, it relates to the life of many young people.
12. Dosti Aur Ladki Mein Hamesha Ladki Jeetti Hai
It might be a dialogue, but if we think deeply, it is the reality.
13. Ab Zindagi Ki Cycle Pe To Lagana Padega Pedal, Chaahe Mile Ya Na Mile Medal
This dialogue from ‘Sui Dhaga: Made In India’ by Varun Dhawan is a motivating one, hence the best one.
14. Azaadi Hai Gunah To Qubool Hai Saza, Ab To Hoga Wahi Jo Manzur-E-Khuda
The movie is the biggest flop of 2018, but Amitabh Bachchan’s charm is nothing to be missed. Undoubtedly, it is a top dialogue of 2018.
15. Shaadi Apne Liye Kar Rahe Hai Ya In Logon Ke Liye, Haldi, Mehendi, Chivda, Daal..What The Fuck Is Happening Yaar
It is a most loved 2018 dialogue because girls usually don’t say this outright. We got a film to blame now!
16. Yeh Ishq Kya Hai…Sulagti Saansein, Tarasti Aankhein, Machalti Roohein, Dhadakti Chaatiyaan
17. Duniya Aaj Bhi Ek Hi Cheez Par Kayam Hai, Jiski Wajah Se Duniya Kayam Hai…Pyaar
Yet, this dialogue can be counted as one among the famous dialogues of 2018.
18. Ek Mulk Kaghaz Pe Naksho Ki Lakeeron Se Nahi Banta, Mulk Badhta Hai Rang Se, Bhasha Se, Dharam Se, Zaat Se
The dialogue means that a nation is built by its people, not by its boundaries and so, is one 2018 dialogue to remember.
19. Manne Ek Pappi Chaiye….Puppy, Matlab Kutte Ka Chhota Bachcha?
The movie was the debut of both of these actors, as well as it is Bollywood’s version of the Marathi movie “Sairaat”.
But this dialogue came to the top and gave us some hilarious memes too.
20. Duniya Ki Tarah Kahani Bhi Chalti Hi Rehti Hai, Uska Kabhi Koi Perfect The End Nahi Hota
3 Storeys is a thriller movie which has many twists and turns and unfolds many hidden secrets in the lives of people living in Mayanagar 3 Storey Chawl in Mumbai.
This dialogue is a hint to the sharp reality of never finding a perfect the end.
It’s undeniable that some of the 2018 dialogues are creepy, quirky, strange and as well as a bit cheesy. But still, they’re there when we need some entertainment in our lives.
So, let us welcome 2019 in the hope that we get many more entertaining dialogues!