A big high five to the youngsters among the readers and also the young hearts who have been living their lives with enthusiasm and zeal inside them. Youth makes you sense the transformation you need to bring in your life and around yourself.
Youth is not the stage of life but a state of mind. It doesn't matter how old you are, as soon as you have a young heart inside you pumping the passion and spirit in each cell of your body which tends you to do the impossible.
A country's development depends on the capabilities of the youth among its population. To rejuvenate your mind with liveliness, here we bring you quotes about youth which will help you to relive the effervescence of heydays.
These quotes about youth are not only sayings by the famous personalities but also are the golden words by the grey hairs who have not only experienced the hardships of their lives but also have shown that these hurdles in our lives are going to stop us anyway, rather we need to shift our focus from these obstacles to our aim.
These quotes about youth will enlighten the upcoming paths in your life to reach the goals you wish to score.
1. The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. Youth is such a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. – George Bernard Shaw
3. Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young. – J.K Rowling
4. Young people are in a condition like permanent intoxication, because youth is sweet and they are growing. – Aristotle
5. It is not possible for civilization to flow backward while there is youth in the world. Youth may be headstrong, but it will advance its allotted length. – Helen Keller
6. A youth is to be regarded with respect. How do you know that his future will not be equal to our present? – Confucius
7. Well, youth is the period of assumed personalities and disguises. It is the time of the sincerely insincere. – Pablo Picasso
8. Youth has no age. – Pablo Picasso
9. Praise youth and it will prosper. – Irish Proverb
10. Reckless youth makes rueful age. – Benjamin Franklin
11. Youth is wasted on the young. – George Bernard Shaw
12.Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to hope. – Aristotle
13. Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth. – Bible
14. Youth, which is forgiven everything, forgives itself nothing; age, which forgives itself everything. is forgiven nothing. – George Bernard Shaw
15. We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
16. Don't criticize what you can't understand, your sons and your daughters are beyond your command. – Bob Dylan
17. Youth is a quality, not a matter of circumstances. – Frank Lloyd Wright
18. I would so much like young people to have a sense of the gift that they are. – John Denver
19. Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth. – J. K. Rowling
20. He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. – Adolf Hitler
21. It is better to be a young June-bug than an old bird of paradise. – Mark Twain
22. Youth! There is nothing like youth. The middle-aged are mortgaged to Life. The old are in Life's lumber-room. But youth is the Lord of Life. Youth has a kingdom waiting for it. Every one is born a king, and most people die in exile. – Oscar Wilde
23. A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age. – William Shakespeare
24. In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience. – Oscar Wilde
25. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekanand
26. Youth is the best time. The way in which you utilize this period will decide the nature of coming years that lie ahead of you. – Swami Vivekanand
27. Youth means to place your firm confidence in yourself and exercise your hopeful determination and resolution and willing good intentions in this beautiful task of self-culture. – Swami Vivekanand
28. Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that generation. – Nelson Mandela
29. My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. – APJ Abdul Kamal
30. Take risks in your life... If you win, you may lead. If you lose, you may guide. – Swami Vivekanand
31. We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
32. The future belongs to young people with an education and the imagination to create. – Barack Obama
33. When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts. – Dalai Lama
34. Good habits formed at youth make all the difference. – Aristotle
35. There is so much that only a youth can experience. Youth is not the time to languish in pleasure - youth is the time for exploration and adventure. – Sadhguru
36. Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind. You are as old as your doubt, your fear, your despair. The way to keep young is to keep your faith young. Keep your self-confidence young. Keep your hope young. – Luella F. Phean
37. The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it, generation after generation. – Pearl S. Buck
38. There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age. – Sophia Loren
39. Youth is full of pleasance, age is full of care; youth like summer morn, age like winter weather; youth like summer brave, age like winter bare. Youth is full of sport, age's breath is short; youth is nimble, age is lame; youth is hot and bold, age is weak and cold; youth is wild, and age is tame. Age, I do abhor thee; youth, I do adore thee. – William Byrd
40. There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. – Sophia Loren
Every word in the above quotes about youth carry a fierce enthusiasm which not only fills us with inspiration but also forces us to wake up and break the heavy fetters of procrastination and heap of excuses and provokes us to work upon the dreams we see through our hearts.
We hope you have found out your favourite one from these quotes about youth which has touched your heart and made you to tackle the hard times with a brave heart and to make use of this young age in a way that will not only help your life to pace up but also will aid in the nation's amelioration.
- 30 Quotes About Winter That Inspire You To Welcome The Cozy Season
- 30 Quotes About Summer That Spark Wanderlust And Happiness Of Season
- 30 Rainy Season Quotes That Express The Joy Of Seeing The Clouds
- 30 Quotes About Animals That Will Draw You Closer To Your Pets
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events