Disney has been a significant part of all of us in our childhood. The interesting thing is that as we grow older, we carry the bits and pieces of our childhood with us. Sometimes that’s all we need, a flashback from good old times to make this reality, a better one.
As all-time support, you can keep this list of 54 powerful quotes from Disney to look back at any time in your life and know that adulthood changes everything, except the love for Disney!
There is a child in each one of us, the child that deserves your love, support, and friendship that we owe to ourselves but sometimes fail to give. Here we have collected a bunch of memories in the form of Disney quotes that will not only motivate you but also remind you that you should be proud of yourself on a daily basis, make it mainstream!
If you were a fan of our heroes from Disney or the famous Disney princesses, then this is the right place to hit the nostalgia and inspiration from the same source. These movies from Disney have continued to inspire us for over a hundred years, like an evergreen phenomenon.
The classics of course are the best of what Disney has to offer. But let’s carry the message from these onto our lives, read and save these for later too! Here we present the all-time best quotes from Disney to lift your spirits up.
Let’s walk through the memory lane with a list of Disney quotes:
1. “Remember who you are.” - Mufasa, The Lion King
This is a very inspiring Disney quote. It tells you to believe in and value the uniqueness that each individual has. You must not forget yourself at any point in life, no matter what.
2. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it or... learn from it.” - Rafiki, The Lion King
3. “Everything you see - exists together in a delicate balance. While others search for what they can take, a true king searches for what he can give.” - Mufasa, The Lion King
4. “ Some people are worth melting for.” - Olaf, Frozen
The most amazing quote Disney could gift us with, for family, for love or friendship, it’s a perfect saying to tell someone how much they mean to you.
5. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” - Olaf, Frozen
6. “If you focus on what you left behind you will never see what lies ahead!” - Gusteau, Ratatouille
7. “You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” - Gusteau, Ratatouille
8. “If you want to bet on something, bet on your own life!” - Mirage, Incredibles
9. “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” - Edna Mode - The Incredibles
10. “Just keep Swimming.” - Dory, Finding Nemo
One from the treasure of inspiring Disney quotes, it tells us to keep moving in life. You should not stop at any cost, at any point in life. Keeping swimming in this unknown sea to find what you want someday.
11. “Trust, it’s what friends do.” - Dory, Finding Nemo
12. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” - Dory, Finding Nemo
13. “Now, don't be angry after you've been afraid. That's the worst kind of cowardice.” - The Troop-horse The Jungle Book
14. “My heart is heavy with the things I do not understand.” - Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book
15. “When you find out you can live without it, go along not thinking about it.” – Baloo, The Jungle Book
16. “Don’t spend your time looking for something you want that can’t be found.” – Baloo, The Jungle Book
17. “Things will look better in the morning.” – Bagheera
18. “It is you.” – Belle, Beauty, and the Beast
Mentioned above is a perfect quote for a loved one. Value is something so simple that we often forget how important it might be at the receiving end of this line.
19. “Who’d have ever thought that this could be? True that he’s no Prince Charming But there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see.”- Belle, Beauty, and the Beast
20. "She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” - Narrator, Beauty and the Beast
Another one among the best Disney quotes, it warns us when dealing with people in this world. All that glitters is not gold and so one should not be impressed by outer beauty.
21. “Tale as old as time, tune as old as song, bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong.” - Mrs. Potts, Beauty and the Beast
22. "Think happy thoughts." - Peter Pan
23. "Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it." - Brave
24. “Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface … Far beneath, in some cases.”- Moana
25. “I’m a damsel, I’m in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.” – Hercules
26. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh
27. "Even miracles take a little time.” - Fairy Godmother, Cinderella
28. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and beautiful of all."- The Emperor, Mulan
29. "Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it." - Rapunzel, Tangled
30. "Just because it's what's done, doesn't mean it's what should be done." - Cinderella
The above Disney quote tells us to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong. It is not that always right things are done or said. Sometimes wrong things are also done.
31. "Don't just fly, soar." - Dumbo
32. "Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it."- Elastigirl, The Incredibles
33. "Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own." - Donald Duck
34. “What I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right so that when I looked in the mirror, I'd see someone worthwhile.” - Mulan
35. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." - Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
36. "Change is good." - Rafiki, The Lion King
37. "Do not be followed by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts."- Merchant, Aladdin
38. "The most important thing a girl wears is her confidence." - Cinderella
39. "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." - Stitch, Lilo & Stitch
40. "If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk." - March Hare, Alice in the wonderland
Noted among the best Disney quotes, this one tells us to think and talk. One who doesn't thinks before talking is ignored and devalued. Such people should better stay silent.
41. "Like so many things, it’s not what’s outside but what’s inside that counts."- Peddlar, Aladdin
42. "Success doesn’t come for free. You have to do whatever it takes to seize your moment." Ernesto de la Cruz, Coco
43. “Whatever choice you make, let it come from your heart” - The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
44. “You will always be in my heart” - Tarzan
This is one of the best Disney quotes to give a reminder to a loved one or a lost friend. No matter what happens or wherever they go, they will always be in our hearts.
45. “Nothing is more important than our friendship” - Monsters, Inc.
46. “A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early” - Queen, The Princess Diaries
47. “Hakuna Matata” - The Lion King
48. “I am not a prize to be won” - Jasmine, Aladdin
49. "Every minute spent in your company becomes the new best moment of my life." - Bolt, Big Hero 6
The best Disney quotes on friendship hold a special place in our heart. When you are with your friends you enjoy every moment and cherish it as the best moments of your life.
50. "Good friends will help you until you're unstuck." - Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
51. "If everybody got somebody by the hand, maybe everyone could learn and understand." Sebastian, The Little Mermaid
52. "I wouldn't trade it for anything. No. Never. Your friendship is the best present ever." - Tigger, Winnie the Pooh
53. "Love is a song that never ends." – Bambi
Maybe we have undermined the worth of the most beautiful thing to ever exist, love, and picturing it as the memory of a song that is endless a wonderful piece of wisdom we’ve got from our Disney character. One of the amazing Disney quotes that mirrors truth in all stages of life.
54. “She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” - Narrator, Beauty and the Beast
The uniqueness of these characters stays with us long after the years and looking back we realize that the most important aspect of life is happiness, something we had in abundance in our childhood because of these characters that bought liveliness and unmatched memories to date.
Disney has an extraordinary sense of talent to bring out the best in people, individuals with their own quirky nature, for people of all ages, for love, friendship, and for life as a guiding light.
- 14 Disney Princesses Who Made Movies More Beautiful And Enchanting
- 31 Walt Disney Quotes Which Pulls Your Interest Towards Success
- 33 Disney Movies That Are Stories Of Struggles And Success
- 36 Winnie The Pooh Quotes With Sweet Advices On Love and Life
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events