There are Winnie The Pooh Love Quotes, Winnie The Pooh Friendship Quotes, Winnie The Pooh Motivational Quotes and so many more that teach you all about life. Funny isn’t it? His friends are very interesting as well. For example, there are a lot of Pooh and Piglet quotes that resemble the deep talks we have with our friends and also the fun conversations which we all-star in our messages for future trolls!
The show was definitely ahead of its times. For example, one of the characters, “ Eeyore” is shown suffering from Depression and how he and his friends handle it. Here are 20 Uplifting Winnie The Pooh Quotes That Shall Change Your Perspective on Life!
1. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
If it is one thing we learn from the “Pooh Quotes”, it is that life is sweetened with honey and not a honey crumble! This Winnie the Pooh quote tells us that the basic things in life are your foundation. For example, your friends. You might think that they are easy to find, but a piglet doesn’t come every day!
2. If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so that I never have to live a day without you.
Isn’t this what we all wish for our loved ones? This is one of the Winnie The Pooh Love quotes. Love for your parents, partner or even sibling! No one wants to imagine a life without them and hence we must never take them for granted. Pooh loves everyone from Eeyore to Tiger.
3. A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
I am sure I don’t have to elaborate on this! Just like the above Winnie the Pooh quote, friends are what add sweet joys to your bitter problems. They make your sweet memories even sweeter.
4. If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Have you ever felt that you were talking to someone and they were zoned out? Well, sometimes they would do so voluntarily but other times, a person might have something on their mind? Another scenario could also be when you take the person’s action for a certain situation at face value and not see their intentions. Well, this quote definitely urges us to reconsider that. Always look beneath the surface.
5. Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there someday.
This one’s a true excerpt out of our uplifting Winnie the Pooh quotes. Life isn’t always what you want, but that doesn’t mean you are not going in a certain direction. The river always flows and that’s what makes it so fresh. Even if it reaches an end, it flows with full energy!
6. What could be more important than a little something to eat?
Smallest things in life matter the most! Even the tiny raisins bring immense sweetness in a dish. And so, this Winnie The Pooh quote wants us to seek happiness in the small good things that happen everyday!
7. Yesterday, when it was tomorrow, it was too exciting a day for me.
Here’s one out of Winnie The Pooh Inspirational Quotes. Enjoy your present for the grass will always be greener on the other side. Future is forever unpredictable.
8. I am short, fat, and proud of that.
Believe in yourself. Your looks. Your abilities. Your qualities. Own up to yourself because unless you do no one will recognise your true value. This Pooh bear quote urges one to be proud of whatever God has given them.
9. You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
We all have a tiny bit of ego, right? For example, why should I call? Let him call! The thing is you could do that but if you value people more then, these things don’t matter. Self-esteem is always different from Ego! Such a meaningful Winnie the Pooh quote this is.
10. Think it over, think it under.
In life, you have to make rational decisions and at times go with spontaneous ones. When to do what? You can’t think twice to read this article, right? Go ahead!
11. But, of course, it isn’t really Good-bye, because the Forest will always be there…and anybody who is Friendly with Bears can find it.
There is nothing you can’t conquer in the world and nothing you can leave forever. Your past will always be your memories and if you believe in yourself, then you can be the King or the Bear of the forest. That’s the lesson from Pooh Bear Quotes.
12. They’re funny things, accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.
This is yet again an inspiring Winnie the Pooh quote. You don’t know what’s in store for you next. What you do know is that you can’t fight certain things. However, you fight for what you want.
13. I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.
The above Pooh bear quote hits on the point - change is the only constant. You cannot expect a big tree to grow in a small pot. It has to eventually spread its roots in order to grow.
14. Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.
Pooh and piglet are good friends but Piglet is slightly different. He is always flustered and a little dicey about things. He also gets affected by people’s opinions. Pooh is different. He is himself and that is what he teaches Piglet too. To follow your own path and have people as your passengers, not drivers.
15. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.
There is always a silver lining to every cloud! The clichés seem to fit perfectly here! For example, all bad things must come to an end. They are clichés for a reason. Some for inspiration from Pooh bear is here.
16. Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.
Do not judge people. No one is bad. Everyone has a certain amount of goodness in them. You just have to be willing to see it much like our Pooh Piglet quotes that give you hope in every situation.
17. Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be.
After the pandemic, we all know that all our previous problems would seem smaller as compared to this. So, yes, it could have been worse. This is the reason one must always take things in their stride.
18. To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.
The above quote by Winnie the Pooh emphasises upon the fact - knowledge is power. Education and degrees not only help you get money to survive life but are supposed to make you wiser. Learning life skills gives you the true “A” in life.
19. Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.
You often realise the value of things when you are on the verge of losing them. Always make sure you do not reach this stage for some things are not changeable!
20. I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.
Winnie the Pooh motivates you again. It’s okay to feel lost and messed up as long as you accept it. No one is perfect but the only thing close to perfection is the acceptance of imperfection.
21. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
One of the very inspiring pooh bear quotes, it tells you to believe in yourself. You have all the magic residing in you and with that put into right use, you can achieve everything.
22. I did mean a little larger small helping.
This is a deep Winnie the Pooh quote, which throws light on the reality of this world. In our selfishness, we have forgotten that little help to someone can make a big difference in their lives. Whenever you get a chance, you should extend a helping hand.
23. I wonder how many wishes a star can give.
Sometimes, clinging to hopes rescues us from the grievances of the world. This Winnie the Pooh quote resonates the feeling when we wish that all our wishes come true. We start believing in the story that stars grant wishes and wonder how many wishes each star grants!
24. The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.
Such a lovely Winnie the Pooh quote on friendship this is. Friends are meant to stay in hearts so that they stay with us until our last breaths. True friendships are those which stand the same no matter how much time has passed by.
25. Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.
This Winnie the Pooh quote on love gives the best definition of love to the world. It reflects that love knows no boundaries. When you feel responsible and dutiful towards a person, you are truly in love.
26. Love is taking a few steps backwards, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.
Yet another great Winnie the Pooh quote on love is here. You need to make sacrifices in love, for your lover and your lover's happiness. You need to step back so that someone else can step forward.
27. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
Another Pooh bear quote on friendship is here to tell you how to stay together. Keeping your friends in your thoughts and meeting them in your dreams is one possible way to do that!
28. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
Witty, isn't it? The above Pooh bear quote mocks on the people who do nothing and which for miracles to happen. In fact, the truth of life is that your hard work will give you rewards.
29. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Be grateful for all the good things and good people in your life. There are many around us who don't have even a share of what we have. Also, remember that everything will be left behind and you will have to say goodbye to all good things.
30. Did you ever stop to think and forget to start again?
This Pooh bear quote talks of the world of dreams, in which most of us live. Once we enter our fairytale world, we are lost and captivated.
31. Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.
The truth of life is simply put in this Winnie the Pooh quote. You need to cherish each and every moment of this life instead of worrying about things. Tensions and problems are a part of life, but they shouldn't overpower us.
32. I used to believe in forever but forever's too good to be true.
Forever seems to be hypothetical. Maybe because everything in this world is temporary. What do you interpret by way of this Pooh bear quote?
33. It all comes of not having front doors big enough.
Not welcoming and not accepting whatever comes you way is like putting barriers on the way to happiness.You can achieve everything by just accept whatever comes your way.
34. We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
When we are with friends, spending time together, everything is fun. We are so lost in the enjoyment that we don't keep a track of time. It is only later that we realise, we made so many memories along the way. A perfect Winnie the Pooh quote on friendship it is.
35. The things that make me different are the things that make me.
Each one of us is unique and hence, different. It is this uniqueness that makes each individual valuable and special. That's life, diverse and colourful. This Winnie the Pooh quote wants us to celebrate this uniqueness.
36. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
Last but not the least in the Winnie the Pooh quotes list is a thought-provoking statement. If we have a little consideration for each other in whatever we do and pursue, the world can be a little better place to live in.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes are not just for an ideal siesta read but for giving some lessons in life. Small packages are famous for big deliverances and this is no exception. Simple stories and characters teach you the most important life lessons. The Pooh and Piglet quotes take you through multiple facets of life.
For example, you have Winnie The Pooh love quotes, Winnie the Pooh friendship quotes, Winnie the Pooh motivational quotes, and so much more. It is hard to say goodbye to these characters once you meet them!
Be it Pooh quotes or Piglet quotes, they certainly give you a slice of life with a bit of honey!
- 7 Most Loved Anime Series To Watch And Keep The Kid In You Alive
- 65 Iconic Cartoons From 1990s We Wish We Could Watch All Day
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events