Hey guys, hope you are doing well! If you are here to know the information about “ How India Can Prevent the COVID Third Wave” then don’t go away because this is the perfect place you are waiting for! So, without any delay let's jump into the main topic.
If we talk about the coronavirus introduction, it is also known as COVID-19. The first COVID-19 case was identified in Wuhan, China in December 2019. It is a contagious disease and the disease has spread worldwide which lead to an ongoing pandemic.
If we come to symptoms of COVID-19, they are variable but include some of the symptoms like cough, breathing problem, fatigue, headache, fever. These symptoms will begin after exposure to the virus within one to fourteen days but one-third of the people are do not develop any of the symptoms though they are attacked by the virus.
The main reason the virus spreads to another person is that they are in close contact with each other. The virus can be spread through the droplets released by the infected person in the form of speaking, singing, coughing, sneezing, and breathing. If these droplets enter into the mouth or nose or eyes of the healthy person, then that person will be attacked with COVID-19.
The virus mainly affects the organs like Lungs. Sometimes Airborne transmission is also possible, as smaller droplets can stay in the air for hours in the enclosed spaces. The virus can also spread through contaminated surfaces.
Several methods and tests have been introduced to test the person who was affected with COVID-19. Let them see some of the tests to develop the diagnose the disease are real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction, transcription-mediated amplification, or reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification.
12 Preventive Measures To Stop The 3rd Covid Wave:
Every individual has to take care of themselves and their family members along with their surroundings. Basic measures include:
- Every individual has to maintain social distancing between each other.
- Avoid group sittings, group discussions and avoid crowding.
- Sanitize or wash your hands after touching the items and after coming or going outside.
- To sanitize your home, office everything.
- Use face masks to cover your nose, mouth which helps in avoiding the attack of the virus. The droplets will not enter the body if you cover it with a mask or any other closet.
- Always maintain neat surroundings and clean with hygienic products to avoid the chances of infection.
- Do not rub your eyes with your hands without washing.
- Use a kerchief or any other clothes while sneezing and coughing, use your elbow to cover your mouth.
- Eat healthy food which means the food which is high in proteins, vitamins.
- Drink hot water daily and do not expose to cold environments or cold objects.
- Take vapors daily which is good for your health.
- Eat leafy vegetables, honey, eggs, and many more which increases the immunity power.
The time has arrived where everyone should take responsibility for themselves along with others. Follow all the preventive measures and save your life. Let’s fight against the COVID united.
The famous saying “Stay Home Stay Safe”, let's follow this and make our mother Earth virus-free. Hope everyone liked it and requesting all to follow all the measures and stay safe. By following this, we will stop India from attacking with the third wave.
What are your opinions on COVID-19?
Let us know in the comment box.