Anil Ambani, the younger child of Dhirubhai Ambani, is one of the largest Indian business tycoon, who is currently the executive of Reliance ADA Group, is a huge source of inspiration for millions of people all over the world and is known for his excellent entrepreneur quotes.
Anil Ambani's Life
Born on June 4, 1959, in Mumbai to Dhirubhai Ambani and Kokilaben Ambani, the founders of Reliance Industries, Anil Ambani is the younger brother of Mukesh Ambani.
In 1975, he enrolled into Kishinchand Chellaram College to complete his bachelor's degree in Science. Later, he went to the USA to continue higher studies (master's) in Business Administration at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Anil Ambani currently presides as the head of the companies including Reliance Capital, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Power and Reliance Communications all of which come under the Reliance ADA Group. He has been awarded numerous awards and honors for his extraordinary accomplishments in the field of business, including the 'Best role model' award presented by the 'India Today' magazine.
Best quotes by Anil Ambani
If you are looking for some inspirational entrepreneur quotes or startup quotes from an experienced business tycoon, here are some of the best Anil Ambani quotes which will immensely help you fight through obstacles.
Business quotes by Anil Ambani
Business quotes have been immensely helpful for MSME entrepreneurs since ages and business quotes from Anil Ambani, an important role model for young business owners cannot be ignored in this light. Here are some of the best Anil Ambani's business quotes:
1) Advertising is about norms and values, aspirations and prejudices. It is about culture.
2) The question is where are business ethics and morality, if one of the parties wants to dishonor a binding contract, just because in retrospect it realizes it could perhaps have got a better price!
3) Play on the frontiers of technology. Be ahead of tomorrow.
4) I look at Reliance Capitals future with 'great optimism'.
Entrepreneur quotes by Anil Ambani
Entrepreneurship is a versatile field and cannot be fulfilled by only few requirements like business skills, management, etc. Entrepreneurship is considered to be very difficult for young minds given the huge challenges it keeps hidden with it, thus entrepreneur quotes and guidelines such as these might be helpful for you:
5) It is hope in this wider sense which enabled my father to build, from scratch, one of India's largest modern enterprises. His was an undertaking powered by hard work, initiative, self-belief but, above all else, the capacity, as he would often say, "to dream with your eyes wide open".
6) If you look at the top 20 companies of the world, 19 of them are still brick-and-mortar companies. I have nothing against tech companies. What I am saying is that if you have a car manufacturer or an oil and gas manufacturer, you won't get the supply over the Net.
7) It’s a history of sorts. We have become the first company to create this kind of wealth for our shareholders without floating an IPO (initial public offering).
8) Despite a committed reformist mindset at the top, we are still seeing opportunities being denied to new players on grounds of lack of experience.
9) GST is the liberation of our economic imagination. It is our economic freedom.
Inspiring quotes by Anil Ambani
Besides being a business tycoon, Anil Ambani is also a huge source of inspiration for like-minded people and ambitious minds. Here are some of the best quotes from Anil Ambani that will boost your self-development and help you prosper in any field.
10) Concentration can be cultivated. One can learn to exercise will power, discipline one's body, and train one's mind.
11) I think you have to work with people, and when I talk about managing relationships, don't think the derogatory 'managed relationships'. It is a question of sharing emotions and feelings. The common denominator of everything can't be money, and it should not be money.
12) Sadness... reflecting on the proud legacy of trust and fair play on which Reliance Industries was founded by my visionary father Dhirubhai Ambani, and how far RIL appeared to have moved away from those original values.
13) I am proud to be a Gujarati and above all am extremely proud to be an Indian.
As a top business tycoon of the country and an experienced role model, he inspires many people from different walks of life through his ideas and startup quotes. He also shares many entrepreneur quotes, life experiences, his journey to success, and business quotes.
The best quotes by Anil Ambani are not the ones on business or startup growth but on life.
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events