We have to admit that some of our best memories belong to our childhood. Be it playing infinitely with your friends or listening to stories from your grandparents and falling asleep like there’s no trouble in the world. Childhood is indeed one of the golden periods of our lives and we are here to make you reminisce the same!
In this Feeding Trends article, we have a list of Children’s Day Quotes for you to cherish. This quotes will take you back in time, when you were child and even to moments that are relatable. Also, you will see these quotes applying to your little ones.
1. Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso
Picasso, one of the greatest artists we know, has given us one of the best Children’s Day quotes. When we are a child, we believe everything is possible and new, just like an artist but why lose the hope as you grow? The world hasn’t changed, so why should we ?
2. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something, and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho
These Children’s day quotes in English are not what adults must teach their children but what they can learn from them. These three things are certainly something we adults need to learn from our children. “Little” joys make a big life!
3. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. - Rabindranath Tagore
A celebration of children is a celebration of life. The above Children’s Day quote reflects that. Children are proof that the world can still be a good place filled with innocence and tiny joys.
4. Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. - John F Kennedy
This one, out of the list of “Happy Children’s Day Quotes”, is a winner. One of the most powerful men in history tells us that children are the foundation of any society and must be cherished.
5. Don’t teach your kids how to count, teach them what counts the most. - Anonymous
Children are like clay and they turn into what you mold them for. Being a part of the inspirational children’s day quotes, this one certainly teaches us to be a good teacher to our children or should I say, potter?
6. Allow children to be happy in their own way for what better way will they find? - Samuel Johnson
“Happy Children’s Day Quotes” are all about making your children happy and what better to make them happy than being themselves!
7. To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in your lives today. - Barbara Johnson
It is parents who bring the child into this world and rear their children. However, some parents are not able to give a lot of time to their kids. Remember, no matter how many gifts you give to a child, the most important one is yourself.
8. He who can reach a child’s heart can reach the world’s heart - Rudyard Kipling
Children’s Day wishes are all about making children around you feel special because these hearts are the most innocent ones and know no prejudices of life. If by any means, you are able to touch the hearts of children, you will forever be their in their thoughts.
9. Writing for children is an art in itself, and a most interesting one. - Enid Blyton
Enid Blyton, one of the most famous children’s’ story writers gives us a beautiful quote to be a part of Children’s day quotes in English. Time certainly flies when you are having an interesting conversation with a child!
10. Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow - Jawahal Lal Nehru
Our Children’s Day Quotes would be incomplete without adding some wise words from Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru, whose birthday is celebrated as Children’s day. In the above-mentioned quote, he very artistically describes the importance of children and their care. This is one of the most beautiful quotes among the huge list of “Children’s quotes by Nehru.”
11. The vast army of children across the world, outwardly different kinds of clothes, and yet so very like another. If you bring them together, they play or quarrel, but even their quarrel is some kind of play - Jawahal Lal Nehru
Children’s day wishes must be to celebrate childhood all across the world. Mr. Nehru gives us great advice by saying that all children are equal and that even if they fight, they make up. Perhaps we adults should do the same, maybe we can be as happy as these children then?!
12. There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. — Walt Streightiff
Every child has more to him/her than you can see and comprehend. If you ever want to find magic on earth, you will definitely find it in a child!
13. Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you.” — Anonymous
“Happy Children’s Day Quotes” will only be on paper. The emotions of these quotes however will transcend only when you care for your children in real life and appreciate their presence in your lives.
14. There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots; the other, wings. — Hodding Carter
Parents are children’s inspirations and aspirations. One of the inspirational children’s day quotes, it makes us realize that a legacy is more than just money. Children should be given the roots and wings together by their parents.
15. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. — Franklin P. Jones
These inspirational children’s quotes are not only for children but also for the parents. It’s good to go back to school once in a while. Children are innocent and talented, they can teach you a lot if you are up for learning from them.
16. A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. — Anonymous
One should respect the curiosity and genuineness children have.There is a reason they say to keep the child in you alive. It is the only way to remain wise!
17. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. — Angela Schwindt
Children’s day wishes remind us that even though we are adults, we might need a child to solve the most simplest puzzles!
18. Do not educate children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price. - Anonymous
In this list of “ Happy Children’s day quotes”, we bring to you the idea of choosing your heart. You may want your children to be the most successful people in the world but if they don’t have a heart, you were not successful at all. So, pass on your heart along with your property, money etc.
19. It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless. - L R Knost
Children are God’s way of refreshing and formatting our world! They have new thoughts, new ideas and new processes that can bring renaissance and reformation movements throughout the world.
20. Every child is like a flower and no two flowers can be compared. - Anonymous
Children’s day quotes more than anything else preach one main thing, that is, children are beautiful and unique. You cannot compare them and to stop their creative souls is to punish nature for taking its course. So, this children’s day, enjoy with your children, celebrate their presence and let them be themselves!
The article brings you some of the most famous Children's Day Quotes. These can be a part of your Children’s day wishes but more importantly, they must help you cherish the “little joys” around you.
Children are considered as a form of God and what better to honor God than accepting them as they are! They are your support system, be it your own or not, they will always welcome you with open arms.
These inspirational children’s day quotes are just a “little” reminder about this fact. These are Children’s day quotes in English, do you know some in other languages?
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events