You might have seen him running from one store to another to buy you the perfect dress, perfect cake, perfect toys and perfect gift on your birthday. Yes. You must have seen your Dad going beyond his capabilities and capacities to celebrate your birthday.
Your father has been your superhero for years, besides the other roles that he has played. Don’t be amazed. This has been a continuous cycle. Your father was a son too and his father was his superhero.
As you grow up, you realize that you have missed so many birthdays of your father. You even try to celebrate them, but somehow you are offered resistance from the family. You want to say a lot on your father’s birthday to him, but have to keep silent.
Here are 15 quotes for your father’s birthday that will serve the purpose of communicating your emotions.
1) A wise Father knows his child well.
2) Fathers are ordinary men turned into magicians.
3) The richest inheritance is strength and sensitivity of your Father.
4) It takes a lot of efforts to be a Dad.
Thank you for putting them up.
5) I have learnt to live this life after tracing your footsteps.
I have watched your struggles & achievements closely, Dad.
6) No matter how tall I grow, I will always look up to you as my inspiration.
7) At times, I feel I am so much like my Father & at times, I feel distinctly different.
8) I asked my Father for a rupee, he gave me two and smiled.
9) We never lacked in anything coz our Father made up in love, creativity, humour & example.
10) When I was four, my Dad could do anything,
Now I’m twenty-one, I forgot him.
11) Father is a tower of courage & a pillar of strength.
12) Children keep blooming into flowers when looked after in their Father’s garden.
13) I was crying coz of pain.
And looking at me, my Dad was crying too.
14) Dad & I had a special relationship -
similar interests, ideas and work.
15) As a child, I always cherished the moment when my Father called me ‘son’.
Happy birthday, dad! It has always been so difficult to say this. Birthday quotes written in a message or an ard or a photo frame, are the best way to express your feelings before your father.
These 15 birthday quotes for father will take him back into nostalgia when he used to prepare for your birthday.
He might even break down if you ask him to narrate an incident from your childhood on his birthday because they might have been already going on in his mind.
And knowing that he will break down, your father will keep silent, even if you insist. Once again, written birthday quotes from your father will be of help.
Make your father’s birthday special by adding a perfect birthday quote from here.
And wish him from our side too!