Money Heist, not just a web series but kind of a drug for the binge-lovers! The show presents a heist planned and executed by a bunch of people in the first two seasons and shows another heist in the further 3 seasons following the consequences after on.,
Money Heist, in Spanish ‘La Casa De Papel is a television show that is based on the heist crime drama thriller first released in Spain. The first episode of the show was released in 2017. It was originally made in the Spanish language only but was later dubbed into other languages to be distributed globally including English.
The show is created by Alex Pina. It stars Ursula Corbero (Tokyo) and Alvaro Morte (The Professor) in lead roles. The other characters include:
- Alba Flores (Nairobi)
- Jaime Lorente (Denver)
- Itziar Ituno (Raquel Murillo aka Lisbon)
- Miguel Herran (Rio)
- Pedro Alonso (Berlin)
- Paco Tous as Agustín Ramos (Moscow)
- Esther Acebo as Mónica Gaztambide (Stockholm)
- Rodrigo de la Serna as Martín Berrote (Palermo)
- Najwa Nimri as Alicia Sierra
The show is based on a criminal mastermind, that is ‘The Professor’. He plans to pull off the biggest heist of world history by printing billions of euros in Spanish banks, ‘Royal Mint of Spain’ and ‘Bank of Spain’. He takes over eight people with specific abilities to help him carry out his determined plan.
These eight thieves fear nothing as they don’t have anything to lose. They take hostages in the banks and lock themselves there to aid negotiations with the authorities that plan to capture the Professor. The Professor manipulates the police to carry out his plan smoothly.
The show is divided into 5 seasons with two heists. The executive producers are Alex Pina, Sonia Martinez, Jesus Colmenar, Nacho Manubens and Esther Martinez Lobato. Most of the show was shot in Spain, except some scenes of parts 3 and 4 were shot in Thailand, Italy, and Panama.
The show was initially released on ‘Antena 3’, a Spanish television channel in 2017. It got available to watch on Netflix since 2019.
The first part of the fifth and final season was released in September 2021 leaving the finale part to be released in December 2021.
There are some iconic dialogues from the show that we will talk about. Its quotes are full of sarcasm, wit, and humor. So, here is a list of powerful and inspiring Money Heist quotes from all seasons for you:
1. Technology is fought with technology. -Palermo
Palermo is one of the boldest characters of Money Heist till now. He simply goes with the Tit for Tat policy. This Money Heist quote is an example of that.
2. When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss. -Tokyo
Tokyo is the badass character and all her dialogues reflect the same. But meanwhile, they all have a significance and deep meaning. Tokyo through this Money Heist quote conveys a deep meaning that no matter what, there's always a way.
3. Sometimes, a truce is the most important part of a war. -The Professor
The professor is the heart of this web series. His plans are way ahead of everything that a person thinks. All his dialogues in the series are inspirational and have a lot to learn from them.
This Money Heist quote from the Professor suggests that there comes a time in a war when we have to stop the fight and propose a treaty of peace, just to know what the opponent thinks.
4. We are all going to die. And I drink to that because we are still alive. Here’s to life. -Berlin
Through this Money Heist quote, Berlin proposes to celebrate life and live every moment like it's the last(and we know why he said so). One thing is sure, no matter what, you just can't keep Berlin out of Money Heist.
5. After all, what’s more human, than the fight for survival? -Tokyo
Tokyo is a survivor and is always ready to fight and challenge everything that comes in life.
6. When I see you walking around here, my heart pounds, just knowing you are near me. Our sex makes me float around the room. -Rio
Any show is incomplete without romance. The spark between Rio and Tokyo makes the series more interesting. Through this Money Heist quote, Rio expresses his love for Tokyo.
7. It takes much more courage to be in love than it does for war. -Helsinki
Helsinki, though being a hunk from the body, is a soft-hearted and loving person. Through this Money Heist quote, Helsinki proves his kindness.
8. Everything can go to hell in less than a second. In moments like this, you feel death creeping in, and you know nothing will ever be the same. But you need to do whatever it takes to survive. -Tokyo
This Money Heist quote by Tokyo is one with the deepest message.
9. The best sex in the world is gay sex. You know why? It’s obvious, there are no women. -Palermo
Palermo is scared of revealing anything in the series even if it is his sexuality. He also mocks on women through this Money Heist quote.
10. You can’t time love, you have to live it. -Berlin
You'll find Berlin giving life lessons through the whole web series as he's the one who can value Life the most.
11. The most important moments are the ones that make you realize there’s no turning back. You have crossed a line, and you are stuck on the other side now. -Tokyo
Want some love lessons? Go to Tokyo for advice. Her presence of mind and fighting attitude are what make her unique and an adorable character.
12. In this world, everything is governed by balance. There’s what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And in this moment, they think they have nothing to lose. And when you believe you’ve got nothing to lose, you’re overconfident. We will be the ones that are going to show them just how much they have to lose. -The Professor
Professor through this Money Heist quote suggests that you should never be over-confident about anything.
13. Don’t worry, it takes more than infection to prevent a baby from being healthy. -Moscow
Being a parent isn't easy. Moscow proves this in the series through his past experiences and ongoing sacrifices.
14. Happiness is like lightning, blink and you miss it. After that came the fall. When you reach heaven, the fall is devastating. -Tokyo
Tokyo talks about reality. No matter it's scary or lovely, her words are always either bitter truth or sugar solution. But deep down, we all can feel and relate to it.
15. Death can be the greatest opportunity of your life. -Berlin
Another Money Heist quote on life by Berlin.
16. Thieves are caught on the run, we need to rile them up a bit. - Raquel Murillo
Being a cop, Lisbon said so to threaten the thieves.
17. Paradise is wonderful when your life is dull and full of traffic as an escape every now and then. -Tokyo
Another bitter truth by Tokyo that is hard to digest.
18. If you had to pick between your integrity and oxygen, what would you choose? -Palermo
Palermo is more of a reality kind of guy. He doesn't live in dreams and believes mostly in facts. Through this Money Heist quote, he asks to choose between a person's self-earned reputation or the basic necessity of living.
19. I have spent my life being a bit of a son of a bitch, but today I think I want to die with dignity. -Berlin
The word “class” perfectly suits Berlin. Whether he lived or died, one thing was constant all this time, his class.
20. Things we can’t see, affect our lives much more than we think. -Tokyo
I guess no one would disagree with this Money Heist quote by Tokyo. Unseen and unsaid things are the main cause behind broken relationships.
21. Tokyo is a fucking Maserati, and everyone wants a Maserati. If you take a Maserati, leave it on the street with doors open and keys in the ignition, you’ve really fucked up. -Denver
Denver is one desperate, full of anger yet caring character in Money Heist. His laugh is iconic. Through this Money Heist quote, he explains how hard it becomes at times to handle someone or something.
22. There are moments in life that we should be able to have a damn remote control, so you could pause it. Even if just for five minutes. But sometimes things happen with irrelevant obscenity and there’s nothing you can do to help it. -Tokyo
We all want this remote desperately. There are a few moments that we never want to pass and want to live it again and again.
23. Oh really! You love no one? Of course not honey. You don’t have the balls. It takes courage to love. -Nairobi
Nairobi is loved for this behavior. Whatever she is, she is in your face, nothing behind your back. Through this Money Heist quote, Nairobi says that it takes courage to fall in love with someone and express it to them.
24. In matters of heart, there is the lover and the beloved. The lover lies with passion, full commitment, and romanticism. The beloved is limited to being idolized. -Palermo
Through this Money Heist quote, Palermo expresses why he is more impressed with the same sexuality rather than the other.
25. When someone is in love, they look through rose-tinted glasses. They transform into a soft teddy bear that’s smiling all the time. -The Professor
Love is a beautiful feeling and Professor expresses it beautifully through this Money Heist quote.
26. And that’s how I met the Professor, by pointing a gun at his balls. The good thing about relationships is that we end up forgetting how they started. -Tokyo
That's so Tokyo and I know, Professor have expected the same from her.
27. Let the matriarchy begin.-Nairobi
Here's the bold Nairobi in action.
28. Ethics is important Nairobi, but aesthetics as well. -Berlin
Berlin is more of a guy who falls for physical beauty. We'll see him mocking and making remarks throughout the series for the same.
29. At some time, we will become hostages to something and when you accept that, that’s when you make up your mind. -Arturo Roman
Arturo is one of the most annoying characters of the web series. But still, his dialogues and character say a lot. This Money Heist quote by Arturo suggests that whatever we think of ourselves, we end up being stuck in it.
30. There are always happier days to remember. The more fucked up things are, the happier those days seem to be. -Tokyo
That's the truth. Things are more enjoyable when they are about to finish, like the last bite of your favorite meal. Similarly, when the situation around us is not very good, we start praising little things. That's what Tokyo is trying to convey through this Money Heist dialogue.
31. I can’t see well, but I am developing my other senses. -Palermo
Another mocking remark by Palermo.
32. First times are so special. Unique. But the last times are beyond comparison. They are priceless. But people don’t normally know it's their last time. -Berlin
Berlin and his life lessons never stop. Through this Money Heist dialogue of Berlin, he compares the first time and last time of doing things. But the problem is, no one knows their last time and that's what makes it priceless.
33. The second any blood is shed, we will no longer be Robin Hood. We will just be a bunch of plain motherfucking punks. -The Professor
Precaution is most important. And that was the main lesson by Professor during the first heist that no one should die.
34. In the end, love is a good thing for everything to fall apart. -Tokyo
Love is the answer to anything and everything. Tokyo proved this throughout the series.
35. Have you ever thought that if you go back in time, you might still make the same decisions? We all make our own snowballs out of our bad decisions. Balls that become massive, like the Indiana Jones boulder, chasing you downhill only to crush you in the end. -Tokyo
Tokyo always talked about the hard decisions that we have to take in our lives which are unchangeable. We always regret of the side we didn't choose.
But if we ever get a chance to go back and choose it again, will we be having enough courage to do so? That's what Tokyo asked through this Money Heist dialogue.
36. What I needed was someone to believe in me. -Manila
Julia aka Manila is another strong character in the web series as she is the one going against society's rules(fighting for sexuality). This Money Heist dialogue by her suggests believing in oneself in order to take any of such massive steps.
37. Love can’t be timed. It has to be lived. -Berlin
Berlin always believes in living in the moment and the same reflects through this Money Heist dialogue.
38. In the end, love is a good reason for everything to fall apart. -Tokyo
As already said earlier, love has the capability to do anything and everything.
39. Hope is like dominos. Once one falls, the rest follow. -Tokyo
Hope is something without which not even a single person can survive. And it's so delicate that even if some slightest thing happens, hope is destroyed in a flash.
40. Don’t be so sad, something ends today. But now is the first day of your next life, You’ve gotta live a lot of lives, my love. -Tokyo
The end of something is always the start of the other. And these were the last words of Tokyo for her love, Rio.
41. The things that are really important in life have a high price. Rebellion. Liberty. Ideals. –Berlin
We all have to pay some price in order to achieve something. Berlin explains the same.
42. A lot of people, people believe we only find one true love in our lives. But, what they don’t realize is you can have several lives. – Tokyo
This Money Heist dialogue by Tokyo is for all the people who once fell in love but got heartbroken and are not able to move on in life.
43. If you move an inch, I’ll kill you, and trust me, I’d love to see you dead. – Alicia Sierra
Alicia is another smart and bold cop assigned for the second heist. She said this Money Heist dialogue to the Professor after he get her caught in her own game.
44. A team with the biggest losers in history: trans, criminals, scumbags, gays, Balkans, Latinos… we know the terrible feeling of a slow defeat. – Palermo
Motivation is necessary for all of us and everybody has a different style of motivating. This is how Palermo motivates.
45. Actually, I believe…you keep on living in the final thought, you have the moment before you die. – Nairobi
This Money Heist dialogue by Nairobi says that we keep living in the future neglecting the present.
46. You are the sexiest woman in the world but I love you for your brains. – Professor
Professor has his own way of complimenting his love. This Money Heist dialogue was said to Lisbon by him when she helped in making the plan.
47. You don’t want money to just buy things. You want money to be free. And freedom is expensive. – Tokyo
Nothing comes for free and this Money Heist dialogue by Tokyo says the same.
48. If you really want something in life, you have to steal it from somebody else. – Berlin
Berlin taught this life lesson to his son. Berlin wants what he wants, even if that is owned by someone else. This Money Heist dialogue depicts his character very well.
49. Every moment could be your last one. And all that adrenaline makes you really feel alive. You don’t wanna leave anything for later. – Tokyo
And that's how Tokyo expresses her love.
50. The plan is designed to survive any setbacks, including my death. - The Professor
The Professor has planned everything, even if he died during the execution, the heist would have not been stopped.
51. I’m offering you resurrection, A second life. - The Professor
The Professor was like the Godfather to Tokyo, her Guardian Angel. Tokyo was broke and was on a mission to revenge with nowhere to go. Professor found her, guided her, and made a life for her.
52. Do you know that in horror movies there is always a brave guy who always thinks: “I will not last long”? -Berlin
Berlin and his life lessons continue, even in the toughest and serious situations.
53. Now you know that you’re really one of us, So, next time, you can leave all of that arrogance and moral superiority behind and never call me a cynic ever again. -Berlin
Berlin though was a classy and calm kind person but when someone points on him, he is never quiet.
54. I never took you to play tennis, or to ride a bike uphill, or to go rowing someplace because doing that wouldn’t teach you something you already know. -Berlin
People should learn these life lessons from Berlin. His parenting style is different and unique but is practical.
55. We’re the ones who are going to make art, this heist will be unforgettable. -Berlin
And that's how Berlin motivates.
56. Only a true thief feels like he owns someone else’s property. -Berlin
Stealing is one part and using it like it's your own is the other. That's what Berlin explains through this Money Heist quote.
57. In heists, love can get multiplied. -Tokyo
Love always evolves when the situation gets tougher. And heist is one of the toughest and scariest situations.
This Money Heist dialogue is so true and can be related to many of us as we all go through tough situations.
58. In the bathtub, I told you to break up with me, But I didn’t say my last words, You’re not leaving here without me. -Tokyo
Tokyo never leaves the ones she loves as she had already lost a lot of people in her life.
59. And at the end of the day, it’s not about doing everything the right way, it’s about loving. -Manila
Anything done with love is mostly right. That's what Manila(Julia) trying to convey through this Money Heist dialogue.
60. I believe you keep on living in the final thought you have, the moment before you die. -Tokyo
Someone's last words can't be forgotten and Tokyo knows this very well.
61. Run, close your eyes and endure. -Tokyo
Feel the moment and live in it. That is what Tokyo trying to say through this Money Heist dialogue.
62. They say love can move worlds but the truth is, hate can be just as strong. -Tokyo
Feelings are equally strong. Whether it's love or hatred, both can do wonders and make you do things that even you can't believe.
63. So when the chaos happens, I always think about when I was the happiest, So I’ll stay and live in those memories forever. -Tokyo
Take a note. This lesson by Tokyo is one of the best and most useful lessons for each and every one of us.
64. But eventually, there comes a time when you stop and all the pain washes over you, And you feel like there’s nothing you can do to make it disappear. -Tokyo
We all go through this phase at some point of time in our lives. The thing is to hold your back at these moments.
65. I knew I had to run faster than ever before, so the grief couldn’t catch me. -Tokyo
Running away from something is not a great deed but yes sometimes there's no other option left. So, no matter what, we have to run from it as fast as we can.
66. That’s nostalgia- finding out moments from the past, even if we didn’t realize it at the time, were true happiness. -Tokyo
Again, this lesson from Tokyo is necessary for all of us as humans have the tenderness of not valuing the moments we are living in at the moment.
67. Back in those days, whenever a man was dressed up as a woman on TV, it was just a big joke, just for people to laugh. -Manila
This is still a joke for a lot of us and should be taken seriously. This Money Heist dialogue leaves us to think about one of the biggest taboos of our society.
68. I think I’d like people to say that they shared things with me, But you know, like something that’s real, Like, for instance, friendship. -Nairobi
Nairobi is a person who spent her life in loneliness. She even separated herself from her own child coz she was scared of ruining his life. So, she always valued the feelings that someone showed for her. Here, even in this Money Heist dialogue, she is valuing friendship over materialistic things.
69. What you have to do is make those suckers see what you are capable of. Show them you are not scared. -Nairobi
And that's how Nairobi motivates.
70. Just having friends isn’t enough, You gotta really feel them. -Nairobi
Nairobi was always the lonely one from the group. She always valued the relationship and bonds that were truly made to her.
71. Don’t fall in love with a heist. It only brings bad luck. -Denver
Denver lost his father in the very first heist so he knows what it pays to fall in love with heists.
72. The past is in the past and it doesn’t really make sense to keep bringing it up, so that’s it. -Rafael
Rafael is the son of Berlin and is quite different from him. Though he is great with technology but is a noob in terms of what Berlin is passionate about. Through this Money Heist dialogue, Rafel wants Berlin to stop reminding him of his past and move on.
73. We’re up against the ropes, But we’re not gonna end up in the morgue. -Lisbon
Lisbon has been the biggest support for the Professor. Here, through this Money Heist quote, she is cheering him up.
74. Dignity is all we have left. -Bogota
Bogota is a sensible and mature person. His character reflects the same through his dialogues like these.
75. Revenge is a selfish act. -Palermo
Palermo is not often seen saying wise words like this but I guess this was the result of Helsinki's love.
76. My dad also thinks he screwed up my life, but I love him to death. -Manila
Julia had a tough time with her dad but now things were getting better. She said even though her dad thinks that he screwed her life but she loves him. And that's something we all can relate to.
77. Sometimes during the World Cup finals, you know which team is gonna lose by the look of fear in the players’ faces as they sing the anthem. -Palermo
You know, the mind plays a very important role especially when you are competing. If you can make your opponent feel lower and yourself superior, you'll win half the battle even before the match starts. That's what Palermo is trying to convey through this Money Heist dialogue.
78. I think the natural state of parenthood is just plain confusion. -Manila
The decision Julia took about her sexuality was a very big one and needed a lot of support, especially from her parents. She suffered a lot coz of it and after some years, things started getting better. So, she commented this Money Heist dialogue on parenting.
The show had a gripping story, along with some outstanding performances from the characters. The storyline was amazing with an epic bank robbery. All this grabbed the audience’s attention.
Also, the quotes of this show tell us some untold truths of life. They have some striking and powerful quotes.
Money heist gained its popularity after giving its copyrights to Netflix, during the lockdown. The show kept us on the edge of our seats with thrill, adventure, suspense, and action.
If you have watched this show, you must remember these famous quotes, but if you haven’t watched it, you must coz you are missing some amazing stuff.
These Money Heist quotes are the soul of the web series. Comment down your favorite quote and let me know if I missed out on any of them.
Also, don't forget to like and share these with the Money Heist fans.
- 45 Friends Quotes Which Are Memorable And Iconic
- 30 Fast And Furious Quotes About Life And Friendship To Quote Anytime
- 30 Into The Wild Quotes About Life, Adventure and Happiness
- 25 Pursuit Of Happyness Quotes To Hustle Till You Succeed
- 30 The Fault In Our Stars Quotes That Are Timeless and Romantic Forever