Hope you all have at least heard about the prominent novels - The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, And The Mountains Echoed, right? Khaled Hosseini is the owner of this novel and his quotes are noble things.
To know more about life and its ethics here is a way to explore ways to get motivated and rejuvenated through these 30 Khaled Hosseini quotes. Let’s get started!
The following are the inspiring quotes of Khaled Hosseini.
1. “It may be unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole lifetime...”
The very first one of Khaled Hosseini quotes is that life is a sequel of purposes and acts. A change may take a decade or a minute even that will decide your fate. So, be cautious in all your deeds!
2. “And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.”
The author of The Kite Runner is an ideal of experiences though! These words among the Hosseini quotes is a true scenario of everybody’s life and what people are around us actually.
3. “For you, a thousand times over.”
No man can be perfect but a man can mend his imperfections to seem better. This one of the Khaled Hosseini quotes speaks how irresponsible people keep finding reasons for their laziness instead of taking a single chance to turn good.
4. “But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.”
These precious words can heal your wounded-by-betrayal hearts some day! This one of the Khaled Hosseini quotes on life is so convincing that the ‘hurt’ realizes its own meaning in a good way.
5. “There is only one sin. and that is theft... when you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth.”
Even theft is not merely materialistic that it can take any form. When you lose the ability to be truthful, you yourself abandon the right to be trustworthy. This one of all Khaled Hosseini quotes is a sarcastic truth.
6. “I suspect the truth is that we are waiting, all of us, against insurmountable odds, for something extraordinary to happen to us.”
This Khaled Hosseini quote is a much-needed life thing!
7. “It always hurts more to have and lose than to not have in the first place.”
This one out of all Khaled Hosseini quotes is nostalgic of my school days! Isn’t it for you? Fighting for a better position and losing it is different from giving up the best position as known already.
8. “Marriage can wait, education cannot.”
This one of all Khaled Hosseini quotes empowers education in one’s life. Education is to be given first preference which can never be taken seriously and formally once skipped.
9. “One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls.”
To me, it is one of the splendid quotes of Khaled Hosseini that emphasizes the fact that your lucky way doesn't wait in front of you but it's we who grab it our sides wisely.
10. “Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.”
This quote of Khaled Hosseini points him out as a gentleman rather than simply a man. This quote speaks right for women and empowers their voices.
11. “A society has no chance of success if its women are uneducated...”
Another endorsement to womanhood by Khaled Hosseini. This one of all feministic quotes by Khaled Hosseini stresses the fact that society is never well built ignoring women.
12. “A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It isn't like a mother's womb. It won't bleed. It won't stretch to make room for you.”
Having voiced for women, Khaled Hosseini didn’t fail to uphold his kind too. This quote is evident that not only women who are rumoured to be fragile hearted are hurt, but the men too, who are as humane as the other race do.
He is clearly unbiased!
13. “Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colors.”
One good line of all Khaled Hosseini quotes. Besides the life of a person, Khaled Hosseini justifies the role of other people in every person’s life. A child is to be treated to fly out with colours and not to be restricted to limited colours of our choice. Must reach nooks and crannies!
14. “There are a lot of children in Afghanistan, but little childhood.”
Through this quote, the author of The Kite Runner expresses his agony of childhood in Afghanistan.
15. “I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded; not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night.”
16. “Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.”
This one of Khaled Hosseini quotes reminds us about the moments of long hopeful waits for something good to happen. But things most of the time turn out to be worth the wait. It is seriously a horrible one!
17. “There is a way to be good again...”
Life is full of ups and downs and is very well known. This one of all Khaled Hosseini quotes asks you to take a chance when you failed to be good to someone deserving. Make sure the chance must not be taken granted but efficient.
18. “Not a word passes between us, not because we have nothing to say, but because we don't have to say anything.”
This one among many Khaled Hosseini quotes, proves that silence has more meaning and is best engaging! It seems like Khaled Hosseini has lived every phase of his life.
19. “People say that eyes are windows to the soul.”
By the way, it is not people, it is the universal fact and none can object to this fact. This one among thoughtful Khaled Hosseini quotes describes that one’s soul and thoughts are reflected in his eyes despite any explanation.
20. “Time can be a greedy thing-sometimes it steals the details for itself.”
Right from the day born till the end, the one thing that a man runs after is time. This line of all Khaled Hosseini quotes is a good descriptive of greedy time waiting for none.
21. “They say, Find a purpose in your life and live it. But, sometimes, it is only after you have lived that you recognize your life had a purpose, and likely one you never had in mind.”
This Khaled Hosseini quote underlines that the purpose of life is not to be found but to be experienced. Life is never a pre-planned journey, rather it takes you to what it has. A completely new journey but to be paved by our deeds and thoughts.
22. “I will follow you to the ends of the world.”
A romantic one of all Khaled Hosseini quotes shows his perception of love.
23. “A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.”
That’s true in a responsive life! This quote by Khaled Hosseini is explanatory enough that life isn’t complete without wax and wane. Where there is reasonable suffering, there a man becomes highly qualified in life.
24. “Behind every trial and sorrow that He makes us shoulder, God has a reason.”
Among many Khaled Hosseini quotes, this one is spiritual and hopeful that all bad moments we come through have a reason to turn out to be huge good soon after.
25. “It's a funny thing... but people mostly have it backward. They think they live by what they want. But really, what guides them is what they're afraid of. What they don't want.”
The truth in disguise is now out via Khaled Hosseini quotes. When you closely observe instances of fear, the real supporter might be the fear itself.
26. “Learn this now and learn it well. Like a compass facing north, a man’s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always. You remember that, Mariam.”
27. “It's wrong what they say about the past, I've learned, about how you can bury it. Because the past claws its way out.”
Through this quote of Khaled Hosseini, the author justifies the bitter fact of the past and its effects. Past is inevitable - either try to forget or add to mend it for the future.
28. “I now know that some people feel unhappiness the way others love: privately, intensely, and without recourse.”
Among all Khaled Hosseini quotes on love, this is an insightful quote for the choice of celebrating love one chooses for himself. But, the definition of love is constant.
29. “She is the noor of my eyes and the sultan of my heart.”
This being another romantic edition of Khaled Hosseini quotes, he defines his beloved filled in both eyes and hearts of him.
30. “Beauty is an enormous, unmerited gift given randomly, stupidly.”
Lined up last, this one of all Khaled Hosseini quotes makes it to first preference in all our lives. Yes, this fast running world of beauty quest, fails to enumerate constraints for the word ‘beauty’ which entitles a person with a cruel heart and is just stupid!
Finally, this is the end of Khaled Hosseini quotes with endless thoughts to rely upon. All 30 quotes of Khaled Hosseini are reflections of his great experiences in life. Let’s take a try on these lines and implement in our lives.
- 40 Michelle Obama Quotes for Powerful Women To Get Inspired
- 30 Saadat Hasan Manto Quotes On Courageous, Confident And Honest Life
- 30 Albert Einstein Quotes That Will Inspire The Creative Genius In You
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events