Albert Einstein (19 March 1879- 18 April 1855) was an Ulm German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity (along with quantum mechanics) and won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 for his explanation of the photoelectric effect. Einstein is generally considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century.
Albert Einstein would write that two "wonders" deeply affected his early ages. The first was his encounter with a compass at the age of five. The thought of some invisible force deflecting needle stuck him, he was mystified. This would lead to a lifelong fascination with the invisible force. The second wonder came at age 12 when he discovered a book of geometry, which he devoured, calling it his “sacred little geometry book.”
He is best known to the general public for his mass-energy equivalence formula E = mc2, which has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation". In this listicle, we would be discussing some of the famous Albert Einstein quotes that will inspire you for life. So there you go!
1. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
2. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
3. Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
4. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
5. I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
6. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
7. I would teach peace rather than war. I would inculcate love rather than hate.
8. I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.
9. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
10. All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
11. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
12. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
13. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
14. It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry
15. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
Albert Einstein quotes, like the theory of relatability have a good level of connection with our daily lives. When you read them, you realise a lot of things and in the process, you learn a lot of things.
16. A human being is part of a whole called by us “Universe.”
17. The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
18. The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it
19. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
20. Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavours. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
21. I love to travel, but I hate to arrive.
22. All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
23. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence.
24. Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.
25. The years of anxious searching in the dark, with their intense longing, their alternations of confidence and exhaustion, and final emergence into light—only those who have experienced it can understand that.
26. Let us not forget that human knowledge and skills alone cannot lead humanity to a happy and dignified life
27. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
28. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
29. A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
30. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
These were some thoughtful and powerful Albert Einstein quotes that will inspire you forever. He is known for his creative genius and the world will always look up to this mad man when talking of something that is not achievable, not thought of earlier and not considered to be existing.
Albert Einstein’s name has become synonymous with genius and creativity. A man with an almost childlike sense of wonder and a profound love of humanity. Hope the Albert Einstein quotes enlightened you!
- 11 Great Teachers The World Has Seen And Should Learn From
- 13 Indians Who Won Nobel Prize and Made The Country Proud
- 35 CV Raman Quotes for Success, Life Lessons and Inspiration
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events