An entrepreneur is a person who takes risks in business in the hope of profit. They are also known as business people.
Not all the time business can give profit. There are always ups and downs in a business coz if it will not be so, we would most probably not be progressing in the work we are doing.
Failure is present in all the activities. It is not the dead-end, it is the delay to achieve something.
A failed attempt by someone is far better than those who do not attempt anything. The failure in the business may be due to lack of focus, lack of experience, lack of customers, or weak leadership.
But failure is the only thing that gives a solution to many problems. It is the part and parcel of success. It helps to make one realize that he/she is growing in their work.
Business is the best plays where one can put its own thoughts to improve the status.
An entrepreneur is always a self-motivated person and has great creative thinking. He or she is always a self-discipline person and has a high risk-taking ability.
Here is a list of the quotes by the famous businessman that gives self-motivation to the growing entrepreneurs to get working hard to have a high position in the business.
Let’s start the list of entrepreneurs quote that will make you hustle to your dreams one by one.
1. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
I think this is the best quote that will inspire you to read this article.
Success never comes by doing the work by one day. It comes only when someone consistently doing their work, without giving up.
So keep doing your duty no matter with confidence.
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
The best things come to you only when you do your work at best.
This entrepreneur quote suggests that how you do the thing perfectly, the same way it results.
3. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
This entrepreneur quote tells that no good things will reach you with a single attempt.
The good things will come to you only when you put all your effort without giving up consistently.
If things come with a single attempt then it will not yours.
4. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Tyrese Gibson
Anyone can dream but it will become your future when someone works for that.
The way you hustle yourself, your dream is closer to you.
5. “Never let go of that fiery sadness called desire.” - Patti Smith
Don’t forget your desire; keep the desire with you always that makes you hustle towards it.
This is the best quote for an entrepreneur to keep in mind when you find yourself quitting.
6. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
This entrepreneur quote represents’ waterfall. The waterfall will not follow others it makes the new path that makes others follow.
The challenges are the best gift that makes to hustle to reach.
So don’t regret the challenges. It is the password to unlock your success.
7. “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
The comfort zone does not make any sense.
The ones who come out from their comfort zone and the pain they experience will pay off.
8. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
The new thing will shine brightly than old things. Likewise, the innovation will make you highlight from others.
So don’t always follow others, makes others follow you.
9. “One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life are empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.” – Stephen Hawking
Always move forward towards the dream, don’t stay backward.
The work will define you and make your life purpose full. Love is a beautiful thing that makes your life colorful.
So dream, work, love is the meaning of life.
10. “I’d rather hustle 24/7 than slave away 9 to 5.” – Fat Joe
Reaching the goals depends on how you work than others. So one can succeed only when they work like a hell to reach the goals.
That will make you different from others. The hard work never forgets to pay off.
11. “Don’t think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you’ll never do a thing.” – Bill Murray
Failures are the steps to success. Don’t get held back by the failures. The failures are the best teacher of success.
It will teach you how something should not be done and can be done. So move forward don’t hold it.
12. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” – Stephen C. Hogan
This quote represents karma. What you are giving will return back.
Hard work, consistency is the investment of your dream. The dream will not come true without working hard.
13. “You gotta run more than your mouth to escape the treadmill of mediocrity. A true hustler jogs during the day, and sleepwalks at night.” – Jarod Kintz
Don’t just tell everyone about that great idea or dream of yours.
This entrepreneur quote is a reminder to make daily progress toward bringing it to life.
Don’t say do it. The work you do will speak if you do hard.
14. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
Mind is the powerhouse of your success. Success depends on what you think.
If you think you cannot you are not able to do anything. So the attitude and thought are the fuel to success.
15. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
Success people see things differently.
Rules will not usually bind them as they are not afraid of taking a risk in their life.
16. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
This quote tells that one will not achieve the goals until one works for them.
The ambition will make everyone move through it. Without ambition there is nothing.
The success will not knock on your doors directly without doing anything. You have to work hard to get great success.
17. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
Happiness is the path to success. It is not that success will bring happiness.
Happiness is the key to success. One can happy when they follow their passion. It is the best way to achieve success.
Anything can make you happy temporarily. But achievement will be the reason for long-term happiness.
18. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
Everyone has a dream that will make them work towards it throughout life. It gives meaning to life.
If you don’t have a dream then you will be working for someone's dream. So dream it and work for it.
19. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
Formal education is like a torchlight. It will give you a pathway to success.
Only self-education and self-motivation will give courage and strength to achieve it.
21. “Don’t let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you it’s bad.” – Kevin Rose
The business is the place where you can make your own decision to give the best. If you know that it is not good enough immediately make it good.
Don’t hear others' opinions when they say it is good. Make your own decision.
22. “If you want to build a successful business, make sure you have three things—a big market opportunity, great people, and more than enough capital.” - Richard Harroch
This entrepreneur quote says that a successful business depends on capital, good opportunities, and great people.
The businessman needs to have a good opportunity to prove, capital to invest, and great people to guide to hiring success.
23. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” - Seth Godin
This quote portrays that nothing will happen when you wait. How harder you and progress will make you achieve something.
24. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone
Success will reach only when you work without giving up, consistency, and have good timing. No matter small or big keeps working towards it.
The more you work you will get closer to success.
25. Being the best is the best place to be - Seth Godin
According to Seth Godin, the reason to fail to become best is not serious about it, focusing on the short term, not long term, running out of money, picking the wrong thing.
One can be the best in the world only when they believe it.
26. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Sheryl Sandberg
Afraid is a barrier to achieve things. If we are afraid of things it is hard then we cannot attempt to do that.
Fight with your afraid and do new things.
27. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Gabriel García Márquez
This entrepreneur quote states that it is not true that people stop working for their dreams because they grow older.
They become lazy to fight for their dream and time passes and become older. So work harder when you have a time to achieve it.
The time will not come back once it went.
28. “Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.” - Eric Thomas
Hustle for your success until you need no introduction to descried yourself.
Nobody asks Bill Gates who he is. His achievement will define him.
So, You are achieved only when you are recognized by others without introduction. Until that keep hustle yourself.
29. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
This entrepreneur quote is a reminder for those who want to fulfill their dreams.
The person is different from others depend on how they take risks.
Greater the risk you take will become extraordinary than ordinary. If you are not going to take risks then you will be usual as ordinary people.
30. “It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
Don’t forget that you’re giving value to your customers, not just the employer who works under you.
The value of the company increases only when you have a many customers.
31. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
This entrepreneur says that don’t get disappointed by the result. Keep hustle yourself no matter the results.
The failure will speak more than the success and tells you what should not do. Hustle yourself with hope.
32. “I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.” – Robert Bosch
This quote speaks about loyalty and rewards. It describes that what you pay will return back. You will gain more if you spend with deserve.
Paying the people with a minimum will give you profit for the short term.
33. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing” – Carrie Wilkerson
This entrepreneur quote is a reminder that one doesn’t waste the day without action.
The time your spending engages with your job will help to improve your state.
Time is precious. Hustle it to improve your status.
34. “Never depend on a single income. Make investments to create a second source.” – Warren Buffett
In this quote, Warren Buffett reminds us that don’t rely on one plan. Always be with Back up plans.
That will helps when one plan fails. This also helps in income
. Having one income will not helpful in business.
35. “The more you learn, the more you earn.” ― Warren Buffett
This quote tells that never stop growing to gain the knowledge consistently will make the business move forward.
The more knowledge you have fewer mistakes happens.
36. “It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.” – T. Harv Eker
This quote portrays that if you are stagnant then your business also stagnant.
If you keep moving forward then your business also improves. what you do today that repeats tomorrow.
37. “Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary” – Ross Simmonds
According to the alphabetical order, the word hustle comes before greatness.
The greatness depends on how you hustle. More hustle you give more greatness you get.
38. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs
It is a wonderful quote by Steve Jobs. He says that not to hold your innovation due to mistakes.
Accept the mistake and move on and keep innovating. If you start accepting the mistake nothing stops you.
39. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
Success is not a happy journey always. Many hurdles will come and go.
The person shines only when they give his best irrespective of hurdles with what he has.
40. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” — James W. Frick
Make your budgets with what your priorities to be. It is the secret of getting where you want to go.
There is no success without sacrifice. If you scarify then the result will be more worth than what you give up.
41. “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
This entrepreneur quote is very near to my heart. It tells that if the bulb wants to glow it takes energy from the electricity.
Likewise, if a plan needs to be done it takes some energy from you for its occurrence. Don't worry how long it takes.
42. “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
The way you struggle today is worth more tomorrow. Discipline, hard work, and training are needed to be successful.
But if you are not ready to give this it only gives greatness today not tomorrow.
43. “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
This is a wonderful quote by Michael Jordan. He made his dream come true.
Everyone can dream but not everybody can achieve it.
A person who has a determination will make his/her dreams true. It will not just fall on your hand easily.
44. “When I was young, I observed that 9 out of 10 things I did were failures. So I did 10 times more work.” – George Bernard Shaw
This quote says that if failures occur many times, it gives some ideas.
Next time the ideas will make you do correctly without failure.
This motivational entrepreneur quote will inspire you to do repeatedly. One day you will get it.
45. “The person who is waiting for something to turn up might start with their shirt sleeves.” – Garth Henrichs
This quote speaks about how hard work has a role in a successful business.
Give everything that you have to make the work done.
46. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Abraham Lincoln
This entrepreneur quote is helpful when you are in dark times.
Failure is the part and parcel of success. One cannot be successful without failure.
Failure will teach more things than success. It is the hallmark of your success.
47. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” – Dale Carnegie
The failure and problems teach how the thing can be done in different ways. This makes the person more strong in difficult times.
It is very helpful to solve any problems.
48. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
It tells that if your goals are higher and failed. The failure is also high as your goals. It is like shooting the moon but falling into stars.
So keep your goals high and experience more. This motivational entrepreneur quote will help those who want to achieve higher.
49. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
This entrepreneur quote speaks about courage.
More courage you have more distance you travel for your dreams. If you have courage nothing will stop you.
It is the constant driver that gives more success in business.
50. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
Keep this quote always with you. The best revenge in the world is successful. It speaks more than other revenge.
So hustle yourself towards success and give the best revenge to your opponent.
This entrepreneur quote is helpful in tough times to overcome obstacles.
51. “It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success.” – David Feherty
This entrepreneur quote describes that success is how you deal with failure.
Success determines how you deal with a tough situation, obstacles, and lack of money.
It comes to mind when someone reminds the successful man.
I think these quotes give motivation and let you hustle to become a successful entrepreneur. Always be positive and never give up.
Nobody can take one's hard work. Everyone has their own talents. The talent will become transparent in some dreadful conditions.
But it is also a good sign and a good time to know your own talents.
Keep moving forward and do not look at your feet. The one who keeps on trying will definitely achieve it.
Keep on gaining the knowledge as it will help in challenging conditions.
Failure not only makes you strong but gives many solutions for your problems.
The obstacles, hard times will make the person stronger and it is part of success.
So hustle it and achieve it.
Like and share these quotes with more people to inspire them.
- 51 Warren Buffett Quotes on Investing, Business, And Success
- 35 Richard Branson Quotes on Business, Success, and Life For Inspiration
- 35 Bill Gates Quotes For Motivation, Success, And Inspiration
- 49 Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Add inspirational Fuel To Your Life
- 53 Investment Quotes by Famous Businessman to Give A Thought Before Investing