Have loads of work? Working to a tight deadline? Wanna wake up early? Have a headache? Want to change your mood? Get a cup of coffee! Yes, that is the most common thing anyone suggests or does!
Agree or not, caffeine is the motivation we need to start a better day. Life without caffeine is all sleep. And the best way to manage your intake of caffeine is Coffee.
The first sip of coffee in the A.M. is quite peaceful. You consume some coffee and all of sudden you're awake and motivated to tackle the day head-on. It's truly the best feeling.
Thanks to coffee’s high levels of antioxidants and beneficial nutrients, studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several diseases. Besdies being a great health drink, it is a great beverage and comes in various flavours.
Everyone has a different taste. Whether you enjoy cold brew, latte, or espresso, here are some of the coffee quotes for enthusiastic fans like you. You can take one of these coffee quotes and flaunt your love for coffee at once!
1. Coffee, because bad mornings deserve a second chance. - Unknown
2. Coffee has given me unrealistic expectations of productivity. - Unknown
3. Sometimes I look forward to going back to bed at night because I know when I wake up I get coffee. - Unknown
4. What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup. - Henry Rollins
5. Good ideas start with brainstorming, great ideas start with coffee. - Unknown
6. Coffee: The gasoline of life. - Unknown
7. Coffee: The most important meal in life. - Unknown
8. A yawn is a silent scream for coffee. - Unknown
9. Any friend of coffee is a friend of mine. - Unknown
10. I’d stop drinking coffee, but I’m not a quitter. - Unknown
One of the best coffee quotes, this one tells us that the lust for coffee is never ending. One who drinks coffee regularly is unable to ignore it or to refrain from drinking it.
11. I’m not addicted to coffee, we are just in a committed relationship. - Unknown
12. Coffee is my favorite co-worker. - Unknown
13. Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank. - Alphonse Allais
14. Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee. - Unknown
15. I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake in the afternoon. - Ronald Reagan
16. Coffee first. Schemes later. - Leanna Renee Hieber
17. Humanity runs on coffee. - Unknown
18. But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. - David Lynch
19. The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee. - Unknown
20. My birthstone is a coffee bean. - Unknown
If you wish to flaunt your love for coffee, here is the best of the best coffee quotes for you. You can proudly say that the coffee bean is your lucky charm by birth!
21. Caffeine and sugar, the two basic food groups. - Laurell K. Hamilton
22. Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
23. It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. - Donna A. Favors
24. I want someone to look at me the way I look at coffee. - Unknown
25. May your coffee kick in before reality does. - Unknown
26. As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? - Cassandra Clare
27. The power of a man’s mind is directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drinks. - Sir James MacKintosh
28. I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee. - Unknown
29. Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of a goat. - J.S. Bach
30. I believe humans get a lot done, not because we are smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. - Flash Rosenberg
In simple words, one of the best thing that human beings have done till date is discovering the brewing of coffee. People are so fascinated by the drink that can't really image a life without it.
31. We want to do a lot of stuff; we are not in great shape. We did not get a good night’s sleep. We are a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup. - Jerry Seinfeld
32. Life without coffee is like something without something…...sorry, I haven’t had any coffee yet. - Unknown
33. Decaf coffee only works if you throw it at people. - Unknown
34. Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. - David Letterman
35. I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now. - Louisa May Alcott
36. Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. - Stephaine Piro
37. I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you. - Jac Vanek
38. I would rather suffer from coffee than be senseless. - Napoleon Bonaparte
39. To make me happy: Make me coffee, bring me coffee, be coffee….coffee. - Unknown
40. Wanna hear a joke? Decaf. - Unknown
To people who love coffee, the mere thought of not having a steaming hot cup on any day is a massacre. To coffee lovers, it is a joke. They simply can't stand a day without coffee coming true.
41. If you are not coffee chocolate or bacon, I’m going to need you to go away. - Unknown
42. It's strange how drinking cups of water seems impossible, but 8 cups of coffee go down like a chubby kid on a see-saw. - Unknown
43. Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee. - Unknown
44. Why, yes, I could start my day without coffee. But I like being able to remember things like how to say words and put on pants. - Nanea Hoffman
45. No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for ‘Before Coffee’. - Cherise Sinclair
46. Sometimes I go hours without drinking coffee. It’s called sleeping. - Unknown
47. May your coffee be strong and your Monday is short. - Unknown
48. Coffee connects us in so many ways - to each other, to our senses, and to the earth that supports the coffee trees. - Rohan Marley
49. It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. - Dave Barry
50. I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. - T.S. Eliot
Coffee quotes actually bring out the feelings of coffee lovers. People who are fond of coffee, find it bringing happiness, joy and new energy to their life. The true measure of the cheer in their life is equal to the amount of coffee they have had.
51. Coffee doesn’t ask questions, coffee understands. - Unknown
52. My blood type is coffee. - Unknown
53. Coffee is always a good idea. - Unknown
54. Do not spill my coffee because it is my precious gem. - Unknown
55. Please put a heart in my coffee. - Unknown
56. Coffee smells like fresh groundly heaven. - Unknown
57. Coffee is a hug in a mug. - Unknown
58. Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation. - Unknown
59. I have measured out my life in a coffee -spoon. - Unknown
60. Insert coffee to begin. - Unknown
This is the last one in the list of coffee quotes. It reflects the fact that everything in the life of coffee lovers is incomplete without a cup of coffee. To start something with a great vibe, start it with a cup of coffee!
Do you know people like us, who are so fond of coffee too, have a name? Yes, cafephile, someone who is madly in love with coffee. Coffee is not just a beverage, it's a moment of pleasure. Coffee can make your headache go away in seconds when you can’t take out time to rest in your hectic schedule.
After a certain amount, everything is poison. But, do you know the right amount of coffee can be as good for your health as cardio workout for the heart. Yes, drinking one to two cups of coffee a day may help ward off heart failure, when a weakened heart has difficulty pumping enough blood to the body.
Not just heart, coffee makes your liver healthier, DNA stronger, keeps blood pressure in control and the list of coffee benefits goes on. Share it with all coffee lovers among your friends and vibe together!
- 10 Healthy Tea Variants You Should Definitely Try This Winter
- 13 Facts About Café Coffee Day(CCD) That Led To Coffee Revolution
- 60 Chai Quotes for Chai Lovers That Will Make You Fall For Tea Again
- 20 Food Quotes To Express Your Unconditional Love For Food
- 40 Health Quotes To Value The Greatest Gift and Wealth We Have
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events