There are so many names in the world that have proved that a women’s strength is immeasurable.
When she makes her mind to make her journey a successful one, no one can stop her. By reading about so many successful women every woman can understand that anyone can contribute to society with her strength irrespective of the hardship around her.
These great women and their thought processes empower other women to access opportunities in a variety of fields without any fear and help the world to grow in a better way.
Here is a list of all the most inspiring quotes said by the great ladies of all time that will help to motivate you towards your goal.
1) “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
Life is full of ups and downs and that’s what makes it more interesting and challenging to live. If there will be no adventure in it then a person cannot find the true character of his personality.
2) “It is within everyone’s grasp to a CEO” – Martha Stewart
Anybody can achieve anything in life until and unless; he has faith and dedication in him.
3) “Nothing will be done unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
Only through movements, efforts and action one can achieve his goals, dreams, and vision.
4) “Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career.” - Meg Whitman
People with passion can achieve success differently as they love what they do and this helps them reach the top of the world.
5) “The most successful entrepreneurs I know are optimistic. It’s part of the job description.” – Caterina Fake
An optimistic person sees opportunity in every difficulty and that’s the trait that makes them successful in life.
6) “Trying to do it all and expecting it can all be right is a recipe for disappointment. Perfection is the enemy.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Always waiting to achieve perfection will never let you reach the stage of good enough and this will take you far away from the path of success.
7) “Growth and comfort does not co-exist.”– Ginny Rometty
One has to choose between growth and comfort to move in life, though comfort is an easy path it will take you down the valley. Growth is an essential component to achieve success.
8) “Stay true to yourself and your vision. Don’t let any person’s opinion move you; listen but be confident.” - Amanda Kahlow
You should be so confident about your idea and vision that any other person’s opinion can’t influence you and take you away from your path.
9) “Be amateur. Not everything you do has to be good especially at first.” – Ann Handley
Next in the list of women entrepreneur quotes is convincing you to take the initial step towards your dream as soon as possible coz no one can be perfect at any time.
10) “I’ve always been a bit of an introvert, but just because you don’t fit the classic mold doesn’t mean you can’t be a leader. You just need to find your own style and someone with a similar style who you can learn from.” – Jess Lee
An individual doesn’t have to change himself to achieve great heights, it’s just he has to keep faith in himself and find someone of the same style to learn the idea.
11) “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance too?” – Jill Konrath
A person should never give up on his dream; he should keep trying until and unless he gets a satisfactory result.
12) “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
What you are willing to do with your life, accept it, and move forward with that purpose.
13) “If you are doubting how far you can go, go far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
Just reach so high in your life that you’re not able to see or hear the ones who always let you down.
14) “Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing.” – Harriet Braiker
Don’t run after perfection as it is the biggest enemy of success, always thrive for excellence in your work.
15) “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
Failure is the main component to become successful in life. Every failure in life takes you a step nearer to success.
16) “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives." – Michelle Obama
According to many people, success is only how much money a person earns but the true meaning of success is how much a person is making a change in other people’s lives.
17) “The comfort zone is a nice place, but nothing grows there. Take the leap today and start your business.” Carolina Cummings
Comfort is easy and relaxing but no one gets anything out of it. One should always plan to grow in life as it will take you to your dream life.
18) “I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.” – Coco Chanel
According to this women entrepreneur quote, Coco Chanel wants you to not take anything in your life for granted.
19) “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
To achieve something big in life one should come out of his comfort zone so that he can understand the world in a better way.
20) “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” – Arianna Huffington
One masters the fear when he starts over and over again after every failure and this practice makes him fearless and successful in life.
21) “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep the faith. And, when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on.” – Hillary Clinton
To reach the desired goal, one must not listen to other's opinions and should keep the faith and believe in his hard work.
22) “What I learn from talking to so many women around the world: If you can empower them with the right things, the right tools. They can lift up their family. And that ultimately lifts up their community and their society.” – Melinda Gates
When an empowered woman helps other women to empower with the right resources she is indirectly empowering the whole world.
23) “A strong woman believes that she is strong enough to face her journey, and a woman of faith believes that it is in this journey that she will become strong.” – Millie Leung
Through this women entrepreneur quote, Millie says that we become strong as we face challenges and hurdles in our journey.
24) “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
When an individual does the thing that he is afraid of every day, he masters that thing slowly and steadily and his fear goes away.
25) “It’s impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case, you fail by default.” – JK Rowling
Failing in your goal is very important. If you don’t fail then you haven’t reached your goal yet.
26) “Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.” – Marie Curie
An individual should be inquisitive about new ideas and vision not about people’s life.
27) “Each person must live their life as a model for others.” – Rosa Parks
One should live their life in such a way that it inspires the people around him in some way or the other.
28) “The more we can break the rules, the better off we’re going to be.”- Indra Nooyi
The more an individual breaks the societal norms the more he is going to influence and inspire the people around him leading to a better world.
29) “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way.” – Chanda Kochhar
One should reach their goal by analyzing and learning new things from each step towards it.
30) “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” – Marie Forleo
Again in this women entrepreneur quote, Marie says that one should not wait to become perfect in order to start something. We become perfect in our journey itself.
31) “You will never lose in business, either you win or you learn.” – Melinda Emerson
In the path of success, no one loses anything. Either he is successful in his plan or he learns so much new to come up with a better plan.
32) “Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.” – Julie Andrews
After every failure, one should stand up and start again. One day he will be successful.
33) "You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough." – Mae West
Everyone would agree with this women entrepreneur quote. If we achieve what we want and live our dreams, then one life is enough.
34) “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” – Ayn Rand
Mindset is very important. This women entrepreneur quote suggests you to be optimistic and always keep reminding yourself that it is just themselves who can stop them, no one else can.
35) “Some people dream of success while other people, get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
Dreaming about being successful will not make things happen, to make the idea true one must work hard for it with full dedication.
36) “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
Everybody’s definition of success is different; one must pursue his imagination and should live a life that he is proud of.
37) “I always did something I was little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this, and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
Sometimes an individual should try things that he is not prepared for maybe that’s a moment where grows and learns something.
38) “Life fulfilling work is never about the money when you feel true passion for something you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher
When an individual finds his passion, he automatically starts working upon it and gets a positive result.
39) “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
Every woman should change her perception of herself from I can’t make it to yes! I can do this. This change will help every woman to grow and take the lead of the world.
40) “You are going to often find that to step into your biggest opportunity; you will be asked to move through your biggest fear and insecurity.” – Ali Brown
This women entrepreneur quote says that in order to achieve something, one has to get rid of their biggest fears.
41) “I am not satisfied in making money for myself. I endeavor to provide employment for hundreds of women of my race,” – Madam C.J Walker
Doing something for oneself is quite selfish. One should always think of making society better by his actions and ideas.
42) “People don’t take opportunities because the timing is bad, the financial side insecure. Too many people are overanalyzing. Sometimes you just have to go for it.” – Michelle Zatlyn
Sometimes you should go for the opportunity that is in front of you ignoring all the odds you are facing in your life.
43) “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay
One should never doubt himself. He has the whole power to make things happen by just trusting and having faith in his intellect.
44) “My whole career has been one rejection after another and then going back and back and pushing against everything and everybody. Getting ahead by small, ugly steps.” - Joan Rivers
This women entrepreneur quote tells us that every small step counts. There will be a lot of hurdles in our way, but we have to keep moving irrespective of all that.
45) “Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist – while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine. I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist!” – Lori Greiner
While many people are busy overanalyzing the situation, some people grab those situations and change them into an opportunity.
46) “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” –Mary Anne Radmacher
An individual is courageous; when he decides to stand up again after facing numerous failures.
47) “Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them. – Stacy London
Being kind to oneself and others cost nothing. So this women entrepreneur quote insists everyone to be kind towards everyone, including themselves, believe in themselves and never let others opinions change their perspective.
48) “I might not be very smart, but I surround myself with smart people.” – Barbara Mandrell
It's stupid to be in a room where you are the smartest. This women entrepreneur quote suggests you to stay in a healthy environment with positive and smart people.
49) “If you’re not learning, you’re falling behind. Somebody else is getting better as you’re becoming less valuable. I see so many irrelevant salespeople I want to cry. They stopped learning.” – Jill Konrath
Every second of life is important so don’t waste it. It might be possible that somebody is using every second of his life to reach the greatest heights.
50) “Stick to your true north – building greatness for the long term.” – Ruth Porat
Geographically, the north is the starting point of everything. So, this women entrepreneur quote suggests you to stick towards your root.
51) “Building a brand means knowing your story and building and sharing that story.” – Tamara McCleary
Through this women entrepreneur quote, Tamara wants to convey that people should know your story coz that builds your brand.
In earlier times women were not given the status of respect and dignity as men.
But now the times have changed the women are becoming powerful day by day by raising their voice and ideas in front of the world.
Women's empowerment is important for the betterment of society and people.
When a woman is educated then she educates her whole surroundings.
I hope these women entrepreneur quotes have inspired and motivated you to achieve your dreams.
Comment and let us know if anyway you have been an inspiration for someone.
Do like and share to inspire others. Happy Reading.