A wedding may be a ceremony where two people are united in marriage. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes.
Most wedding ceremonies involve an exchange of marriage vows by a couple, presentation of a present (offering, rings, symbolic item, flowers, money, dress), and a public proclamation of marriage by an authority figure or celebrant.
Special wedding garments are often worn, and therefore the ceremony is usually followed by a marriage reception. Music, poetry, prayers, or readings from religious texts or literature also are commonly incorporated into the ceremony, also as superstitious customs.
A wedding is one of the foremost important events in the lifetime of an individual. It’s the start of a process in building a family. Weddings are the symbol of commitment and therefore the foundation of your love for your partner.
It’s a declaration to the entire world of your unquestionable affection for your partner. Building an excellent home starts with choosing your partner for all times. And this is often officiated during a ceremony called a wedding.
A marriage rite is vital because it binds you to a lifetime commitment. It is how to openly manifest your deep commitment to the person you select to spend the remainder of your life.
There are several reasons why a wedding is extremely important to the bride and therefore the groom: -
Sealed in heaven, many couples believe that a wedding is sealed in heaven. With this type of belief, many couples, especially the religious members of the community give more emphasis on marriage solemnization among spouses.
Their faith is that if the marriage is blessed by heaven, then it might survive all types of testing and remain strong because the years pass.
Ears and heart to confide with- Folks that are married have a confidential partner to share their innermost feelings of joy and sorrow. They can confide in their problems and seek relief from their companions.
In this age of busy days, you would like someone to lend ears to hear and an understanding heart to console you once you are under stress. You need somebody to assist you to find breathing space and survive the strain that keeps on battling you.
Company in old age- As years go by, you and your spouse will get older. It is now in your life that an honest partner is required as you attend the hospital for a check-up or maybe when at the house.
You need caring help when your strength or vision fails to prop you up or walk by yourself. The spouse that you simply have chosen to wed would be an excellent company in your time of life.
A dream comes true, Girls would like to gather memorabilia of the weddings they have to attend and wish to possess their wedding ceremonies someday. That is their dream that might come true.
Weddings are one among the foremost cherished dreams of several grown-up women and even to men. And the actual performance of it’s the fulfillment of that dream that happens once during a lifetime. Who wouldn’t value this memorable event and keep dreaming about it?
The perfect occasion, many brides and grooms have prepared for several months or maybe years for his or her weddings. They view marriage as the most perfect occasion to organize due to its once during a lifetime experience in their lives.
The choice of wedding gowns, the place of the marriage ceremony, and everything needed are carefully planned to make it very memorable. They want the bride and groom to seem in their perfect attire including the arrangement, decoration and desire the simplest foods to be served at the reception tables.
All praises, this is often an event where all guests heap praises for the bride and therefore the groom. It’s an occasion that both parties of the entourage are excited and happy about the forthcoming wedding ceremony of the day.
We can hear comments from guests appreciating the gorgeous setting from the marriage dress up to the foods at the reception venue.
Wedding budget, every important event requires a budget to make it successful. Weddings are not an exception as you would like an honest amount of cash to shop for marriage dresses, shoes, flowers, and decorations of the marriage place and reception which will include the food.
This is a serious essential during a wedding and it’s very significant.
Here is a list of the wedding quotes to make the happiest occasion of one’s life more memorable and special:
1. True love stands by each other’s side on good days and stands closer on bad days.
Marriage stands the test of times when both you and your spouse work towards making things better. And we are tested the foremost once we face adversities.
If you'll breeze through the adversities together, as a team, then you've won half the battle. This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
2. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
Learning to simply accept each other’s flaws and living with them, forgiving each other, and sharing and growing the love, is what makes marriage so special.
3. Marriage – the roots are deep, the covenant is solid, love is sweet, life is hard, and God is good.
God’s intervention within the vows, ceremonies, and our lives is magical! A solid marriage, coupled with God’s blessings becomes rock solid and cannot be broken by anything.
This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
4. Love, laughter, and happily ever after.
A little fun, tons of affection, a crazy couple – what else would you like to be happy? A couple that laughs together makes the relationship last longer.
5. Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.
While both the phrases mean an equivalent, the thought is you'll have several people with whom you'll live, but there's just one without whom you can't live.
The urge and wish to be together with your spouse all the time would instill more love in your heart, making the wedding a hit.
6. Marriage lets you annoy (read as, love and pamper) one special person for the rest of your life.
While you'll share your sorrows and joys, sharing fun and happy moments is equally important. Keeping the relationship friendly and fun helps take away boredom and prompts you to have a happier life together.
7. It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you cannot remember how you ever lived without them.
Having ‘someone special’ in your life may be a blessing. What’s best is that if this person stays with you forever, you tend to forget your past, agony, pain, and just be happy!
This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
8. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.
Finding love is quite difficult in today’s world. But once you have found it, there is nothing better. It is indeed true that everyone wishes to be loved as it makes them feel special and cared for.
9. Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriage is our gift to Him.
People say marriages are made in Heaven, and perhaps they're. But the important thing is that we've to keep them intact here on Earth. The way we lead our lives influences our relationships.
If we will have a far better quality of life, it'll reflect our godliness too.
10. If you live to be a hundred, I wish to live a hundred minus one, so I never have to live without you.
Imagine a life without the one you love is not only difficult but also painful. The wedding quote may sound selfish but it shows what proportion you'd want to be with him throughout your life.
11. The only thing better than having you as my husband is our children having you as their daddy.
Children are blessings to oldsters and fogeys are the strongest pillars that children can have. Loving your husband may be a beautiful feeling, but watching your husband be a tremendous dad may be a joy that can't be defined.
12. Best friends for life, husband and wife.
A lot of things make a marriage, one of them being friendship. Friendship may be a magical relationship that creates everything perfect.
If a husband and wife are good friends, it takes away any shred of insecurity and leads to a positive, healthy, and honest relationship.
13. Marriage cannot thrive on the leftover attention. It has to be the best effort!
You might get busy with children and work, but it doesn’t mean that your relationship with your spouse should take a beating. The relationship must tend to the simplest effort. And the best effort would need to come from the couple collectively together.
Of course, there would be compromises on either end, but as long as both of you contribute to the efforts, compromises, and therefore the strength of the connection, it will be the best thing ever!
14. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s left over after you have given your best to everyone.
Your spouse shouldn't be your only priority, but they can't be your least too.
15. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible.
Falling crazy is one among the foremost beautiful feelings ever and knowing that you’re getting to spend your entire life thereupon person, maybe a feeling you can't define.
You want to start a gorgeous journey as soon as you'll, without wasting a second.
16. Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever, it’s only paper. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship, and faith in your relationship to make it last.
Indeed, a marriage cannot go on by itself. Only saying the vows out loud and promising to be together in good and bad times won’t help.
This is why you ought to stand faithful to all the guarantees and switch those promises into reality.
17. You cannot make your marriage all good by yourself! But you can make it better all by yourself.
It requires two people to love, to laugh, to share sorrows and joys, and to support. If you're taking it upon yourself to form the connection work better, the connection grows ten folds.
18. Marriage is not 50-50, divorce is 50-50. Marriage is 100-100 – it isn’t dividing everything in half but giving everything that you have got.
Marriage is about sharing your joys and sorrows. It is about standing together and dealing as a team. This is what a wedding is formed of.
If you recognize the way to share and love, you'd never need to divide. Learn to share and increase love.
19. I vow to always love you, even during the football season!
This one is straight out to the boys, not that the girls don’t like football. Yes, we all have our favorites and to several spouses, it's the season.
If your spouse loves you enough to quit their sports, then he/she may be a keeper, and don’t allow them to go away!
20. The most successful marriages are those where both husband and wife seek to build the self-esteem of the other.
Many times, failures push us down and leave us miserable. We lose our self-esteem and self-respect and discontinue believing in ourselves.
This is when a couple of positive words from the spouse can do wonders. Uplifting them and making them happy would rekindle their self-worth and increase their faith in you.
21. A great marriage doesn’t happen when the “perfect couple” gets together. It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learns to enjoy each other’s differences.
Everyone is a wee bit different from the opposite. And not just within the physical make but also within the mental. These changes could make us stand against one another.
But marriage is about letting those differences get overshadowed by overwhelming love and care. This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
22. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, with the same person.
Yes, age brings a plethora of responsibilities and we need to look out for these. But a touch outing for your beloved will always find yourself giving the connection a lift, leading to everlasting love and happiness.
23. A happy marriage is the union of two forgivers.
Looking past each other’s mistakes is simpler said than done. But both you and your spouse would need to make a conscious effort. This will help you understand each other better and ensure that you don’t tread on the path which hurts your spouse.
24. The greatest marriages are built on teamwork, mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.
When the foundations are strong, no amount of injury can break that specific thing. Such should be a marriage too. You and your spouse should be a team working towards constantly uplifting, supporting, and respecting one another.
Throw in tons of affection and you've got the simplest marriage ever.
25. Make your marriage your own. Don’t look at other marriages and wish you had something else. Work to shape your marriage so that it is satisfying for both of you.
People are different and so would their marriages be. Some may have a few things more than your marriage, and others a few things less.
Comparing your marriage to someone else’s is like comparing apples and oranges.
26. Don’t ever stop dating your wife and don’t ever stop flirting with your husband.
Remember how your relationship started with your spouse? With a spark, right?
That spark is often there throughout your marriage. Being romantic and naughty spices up things.
27. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Learning to enjoy each other’s opinions and concepts is fruitful in numerous ways.
It not only deepens your understanding but also exposes your mind to possess a broader perspective about things.
28. Real couples stay faithful. They don’t even think about looking for another because they are too busy looking for ways to show love to each other.
Trust is the most important ingredient in a marriage. You breach that and therefore the relationship is broken beyond repair.
You do not have the urge to seem at anybody else once you are so deeply crazy together with your spouse.
29. To couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that’s designed to tear them apart and come out stronger than ever before.
A storm is always followed by calm. And if you understand this, you'd know that if your marriage goes through a troublesome phase, that phase will end soon, and with it'll come peace.
Couples who see each other at their worst know when to avoid something similar again. And this is often what makes them last longer and leaves the connection stronger.
30. Two souls but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
Marriage is indeed the union of mind and body. When you unite crazy, nothing can break you apart.
31. Marriage is a love story that never ends.
And how well it goes is up to you. You are the protagonist within the story and you're alleged to keep it going.
So, make a romance the planet watches with awe.
32. Loving your husband through the hard times, through the valleys, and when he is unlovable, reveals the gospel in us.
Indeed! When you help and support your husband, it shows your true self, upbringing, and nature to the planet.
If you can stand by your husband at all times, good or bad, let alone the odds, even God would be in your favor. This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
33. Marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
Laughter is the best medicine and rightly so. There is nothing better than making a grumpy spouse laugh aloud. Seeing things the same way and knowing to share joys is a blessing. This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
34. Grow old with me, let us share what we see! Just you and I, as we are!
Knowing that you simply are going to be with the person who you're keen on, for a lifetime, gives some serene happiness.
Living together, getting to know each other, watching one another achieve success, living through the thrill and sorrows, make one feel that they haven’t aged. And it is this love that makes you want to grow together.
35. I believe in marriage, I believe in commitment, I believe in love, togetherness, and family.
If you believe in these and follow them by the book, then you have already got the simplest marriage there can ever be.
36. Weddings are like getting to have a sleepover with your best friend, every single night!
Isn’t it? And all those snacks and movies? If you recognize that you simply have a lover during a husband, you’re already half your way into happiness.
This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
37. A great marriage doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building that love until the end.
A lot of couples complain that as the years pass by, the love begins to decrease. But why should it be? There are some ways to stay your marriage happy and fun, interesting, and most of all intimate (not just on the physical levels).
Don’t let the spark die out. Keep the wedding alive by being together and keeping the love flowing.
38. My heart to you is given, give yours to me! We’ll lock them up in a box, and throw away the key.
When your hearts are locked on to at least one another, there's no chance of a 3rd heart, unless that's of your kids.
Lock your hearts together and you will see how beautiful everything around you is.
39. Marriage is not a revolving door. You’re either in or out.
Infidelity stands no chance in marriage. You need to either be during marriage and do justice thereto by being faithful or have to walk out permanently.
There is no middle ground. Cheating on your spouse is not accidental. It is something you're doing with complete awareness.
40. Your marriage will not be defined by the size of your struggles, but by the size of your commitment towards your struggles.
Problems come and go. Yes, they do come and go. They don’t stay. You must understand that the matter at hand features a solution and it'll pass. It will never stay to haunt you.
You will need to keep calm and work towards solving the difficulty. This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
41. I choose you. And I’ll continue choosing you over and over again, in a heartbeat. I’ll always choose you.
Letting your spouse know how much you love him works wonders for the relationship.
A timely reminder of what proportion you're into one another may be a big yes to a long-lasting marriage.
42. A strong marriage requires you to love each other, especially on days when you’re struggling to like each other.
Fights, vehement discussions, arguments, remorse, making up, and eventually making out. Sounds familiar?
Many folks have skilled these phases where we are certain that this is often the top. You cannot love your spouse beyond this point! But that’s never true.
The love shouldn't die and you'll ensure this by letting yourself settle down then have a wise discussion. Make love later to cool off the heat too, if you’d like.
43. I don’t care what happened yesterday, I am going to love you today.
This is what happily ever after is formed of. The past can't be changed, and therefore the future is uncertain. But learning from the past to form this better is what improves things.
If you'll work on your present and take it as a replacement beginning rather than specializing in what happened within the past, then you'd be so happy and peaceful that it might assist you to keep off any negative feelings.
44. A marriage is like a house. When a light bulb goes off you don’t go to find a new house, you fix the light bulb.
Infidelity would only mean that you would continue looking for happiness elsewhere than what you have got. If you can’t stay faithful to your spouse, you can't stand faithful to anyone else either.
So, strive towards fixing a drag, not deed from it.
45. Your marriage vows are most important in those moments when they are most difficult to keep.
Marriage vows bind us to stay our spouse happy. But at times, situations test our commitment to each other.
If you'll stand the test of your time, then the results are so sweet that you simply get the simplest of things.
46. I want the kind of marriage that makes my kids want to get married.
Utopia is only an imagination. But a successful marriage, one that checks all the boxes on the checklist of near perfection is an admiration.
If you'll have such a marriage it might inspire tons of relationships around you, including that of your kids.
47. Can you grow old with me?
Wanting to live out every single minute of your life with the one you love is your dream. Growing old together and knowing one another better than anyone else is what you ought to aspire for.
This helps the love grow more and strengthens the wedding whilst your body loses its strength.
48. I want to inspire my husband. I want him to look at me and say, “It is because of you that I don’t give up!”
Tough times sweep any relationship off its feet, and not within the most charming way. Stopping things from going out of control is extremely important.
For this, you and your spouse should become each other’s role models. The more you inspire one another, the better it becomes to face a situation.
49. You married the woman you loved, now love the woman you married.
It is your responsibility to stay the lady of your life happy. You married her and vowed to keep her happy in all ways possible, and once you have her as yours for your entire life, you must stand by your promise of loving her and keeping her happy.
50. My husband is a gift from God!
This is one of the simplest love messages for your husband. Having a life partner who is knowing, loving, caring, and is usually there for you, maybe a blessing from above. But this is able to also mean that you simply would need to look out for and keep the blessing happy.
Do not forget to take a position some time and love within the relationship.
51. Marriage is like the house you live in. It always needs work and care to be nice to reside in.
After marriage, it is the utmost responsibility of the couple to love each other and take care of each other to the fullest.
As you maintain a house to stay in it comfortably, like that only a relationship needs mutual efforts to make it better and successful.
52. A good marriage is one that allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.
Change is constant in life. A couple should always try to accept the change and growth of their spouse and learn to be happy for each other’s success and also accept the change in the amount and the way of offering love to each other, for a fruitful marriage.
53. When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.
In every relationship, there’s something more or something less.
But every man should try to give his wife immense happiness and love and all the facilities to have a healthy married life so that she won’t be jealous of any other woman, rather than all other women will be jealous seeing her and her relationship.
54. If we want the marriage to work like a well-oiled engine, we need to keep fixing what doesn’t work.
There aren’t many relationships that don’t have any problems, difficulties, misunderstandings. So rather than running away from the problem, we need to look for the solution and try to fix it.
We should have each other’s back at good as well as bad times. This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
55. Marriage is not a bed of roses but it has its beautiful roses, neither is it a walk in the park, but you can have a memorable walk.
Every rose has its thrones. In a marriage with good times there comes bad times, so rather than only accepting the rose, we have to accept the thrones too and walk together in life and collect bags full of memories to cherish throughout life.
56. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
A romantic relationship will still flourish as long as both participants feel loved and cherished.
We need to give the right amount of love that we expect to receive.
57. Happy marriages are like fingerprints, there are no two alike. Each one is different and beautiful.
Everyone’s fingerprints are different, such as marriages and relationships.
Rather than focusing on someone else’s marriage and copying them, we should try to create our own beautiful story with our loved ones.
58. A good marriage is each for the other, and together against the world.
The couple should share their joys and sorrows and be there for each other in every situation of life and be together to fight against the world.
So this wedding quote is for the couples who are fighting together against everyone else.
59. Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.
There’s no certain age for marriage. When we find that someone special, with whom we want to spend our life, that is the right time or age to tie the knot.
This is one of the best wedding quotes that you can find.
60. A long marriage is two people trying to dance a duet and two solos at the same time.
Here's the last wedding quote on our list.
Striking the proper balance between independence and interdependence is an ongoing dance featuring constantly changing choreography.
Without losing their own identity, they have to make certain changes for each other in themselves.
So, these are some heart-warming wedding quotes to greet people that are just married or getting married and make their day more adorable or beautiful. Marriage could also be an excellent gift and blessing from Heaven to hunt out real love.
Wedding unites people, unites their hearts and souls. Consistent with wedding traditions, at the ceremony or reception, one of the guests says wedding blessings to a young couple.
Nowadays it’s optional to be done by religious prayer, as we tend to think, but possibly just a wish for newlyweds’ happiness and prosperity. Traditionally, a blessing is given during the ceremony or at the reception before dinner.
Counting on customs and thus the couple’s preferences, it’s said either by a leader or by a beloved. Generally, it goes before the ceremony to grace all the guests, to ask holiness to the venue.
But within the top, the blessing is to wish for God’s approval of the new marriage.
- 51 Relationship Quotes That Define Real Love and Soulful Bonds
- 50 Couple Quotes For Cute, Loving and Best Couple in Relationship
- 25 Dating Websites To Explore If You Are Looking For Relationship
- 40 Hindi Songs for Wedding of Our Times To Turn Up The Heat
- 30 Best Hairstyles For Girls To Flaunt In Weddings