Ever wondered what is the most precious thing in life? If yes, you might have also thought about why it is so precious? I don't know your answer, but I'm talking about time.
Time is the most precious thing we all have, in equal measure. There are two characteristics of time - it’s ever-changing and ever passing by nature that makes it very precious.
One who doesn't understand the value of time and ignores its nature, lands into big problems. It is advised to not to mess with time and be righteous in using time.
Highlighting the value of time, its ever-changing and ever passing by nature, we have 40 beautiful waqt shayari in Urdu listed below.
1. Tum kayamat ka naam doge jise,
Us din waqt apni thakan utarega.
2. Hum apne tevar waqt aane par aazmayenge,
Shahar tum khareed lo, hukumat hum kareed lenge
3. Badi zalim hoti hai waqt ki maar bhi,
Na to sakte hain, na shikayat kar sakte hain.
4. Humari tamam mushkilo ka dekhta hai ye waqt,
Kabhi mukadma chala toh gawahi bhi nhi dega.
5. Waqt ka khaas hona zaroori nahi hai,
Khaas logon ke liye waqt hona zaroori hai.
The above Waqt Shayari in Urdu emphasizes on spending time with people who hold importance in your life. You should make moments in life important by spending them with people who matter the most to you.
6. Kitna ajeeb hai ye falsafa waqt ka,
Dooriyan sikhati hai ki nazdikiya kya hoti hai.
7. Guzar jaate hai khoobsurat lamhe yun hi musafiron ki tarah,
Yaadein wahin khadi reh jaati hain ruke raasto ki tarah.
8. Aapne khilaf baatein, main aksar khamoshi se sunta hoon,
Jawaab dene ka haq maine waqt ko de rakha hai.
9. Waqt ke sitam toh dekhiye huzoor
Khud guzar gya hume wahin chod kar.
10. Waqt bahut kuch cheen leta hai,
Khair meri toh muskurahat thi.
Good times and bad times keep coming and going in our life. But, in the process, we gain a lot of experience and miss out a lot of expectations. It is the balance that will keep us going.
11. Hum apne tevar waqt aane par aazmayenge,
Sheher tum khareed lo, hukumat hum chalayenge.
12. Mushkil waqt bata kar nahi aata magar,
Sikha kar aur samjha kar bhut kuch jata hai.
13. Ae bure waqt zara adab se pesh aa
Waqt nahi lagta waqt badalne mein.
14. Waqt mila toh suljhayenge teri sabhi uljhane,
Abhi toh khud uljha hoon, waqt ko suljhane mein.
15. Aankhon se door na ho, dil se utar jayega,
Waqt ka kya hai, guzar raha hai, guzar jayega.
Time is the best healer of all hurts and pains. Time is the best mirror to see your friends and foes. Time is the best teacher to learn and progress. We need to hence value it.
16. Suna tha logon se ki waqt badalta hai,
Magar log bhi badalte hain, ye waqt ne btaya aaj.
17. Waqt bhi leta hai karwat kaisi kaisi,
Umar itni to nahi thi par sabak bahut seekh liye.
18. Kadar ko rishton ki jab hath mein waqt ho,
Khuda ke paas jakar afsos nahi karna.
19. Khaas hain wo log,
Jo waqt aane par, waqt dete hain.
20. Waqt rehta nahi kahin tik kar,
Aadat iski bhi aadmi jaisi hai.
The above waqt shayari talks about the ever-changing nature of time, which is similar to the inner instincts of human beings. People change their statements, opinions and action completely in no time. So does time!
21. Waqt hi toh hai, badal jayega,
Aaj tumhara hai, kal mera aayega.
22. Aao mil jao ke ye waqt na paoge kabhi,
Hai abhi humara zamana, ke ye badal jayega kabhi.
23. Log nahaq kisi majboor ko kehte hain bura,
Aadmi ache aur waqt bura hota hai.
24. Mere ache waqt ne duniya ko bataya ki main kaisa ho,
Aur mere bure waqt ne mujhe bataya ki duniya kaisi hai.
25. Aapke alfaaz nahi bolte,
Aapka waqt bolta hai.
Waqt Shayari emphasises on presumptions and opinions people make by seeing the circumsatnces and situations one is in at a point of time. And as time changes, the presumptions and opinions also change.
26. Hum na badlenge waqt ki raftaar ke sath,
Jab bhi milenge, andaaz purana hoga.
27. Waqt acha ho ya bura,
Mera khuda mera sath nahi chodta.
28. Jab waqt jawaab deta hai,
Tab gawaho ki zaroorat nahi padti.
29. Acha waqt dekhne ke liye,
Bure waqt se ladna padta hai.
30. Waqt sabko sabse zyada chahiye,
Kharaab karne ke liye, barbaad karne ke liye.
It is a true fact. We want 48 hours in a day to do each and everything on our wish list. But, if we get a few hours from our busy schedule, we make sure we waste it in the best way. At that time, when we are lost in unimportant stuffs, we wish to have more and more hours.
31. Waqt ek sailaab hai,
Jisme hum sab khoye hue hain.
32. Sahi waqt aane par kara dene hadon ka ehsas,
Kuch talaab khud ko samundar samajhne lage hain.
33. Hum khud hi behcha karte the dar-e-dil ki dawa,
Aaj waqt ne lakar khada kiya, hume hamari hi dukaan par.
34. Apne chehre air zuban par koi dard na zahir karo,
Waqt ke paas na aankhen hai, na ehsaas, na dil.
35. Waqt jab bhi laut kar aata hai,
Ya toh intehaan leta hai, ya toh inteqaam.
Waqt Shayari is important to understand a special characteristic of time - unpredictability. The tables can turn upside down at any time. Time can take your test and can even avenge the wrong done by you.
36. Waqt ke ek tamache ki der hai,
Meri fakeeri bhi kya, teri badshahi bhi kya.
37. Dil se jis roz bulaoge mujhe,
Main gya waqt nahi jo wapis na aa sakoon.
38. Thukra diya jinhone mujhe mera waqt dekh kar,
Aisa waqt launga ki milna padega mujhse hi waqt lekar.
39. Sahi waqt par kiye gaye mushkil faisle,
Zindagi ko aasaan bana dete hain.
40. Waqt se pehle aur mukaddar se zyada,
Kabhi bhi kisi ko kuch nahi milta.
I hope this list of beautiful waqt shayari in Urdu enriches your life and you understand the value of time a little better. If you deliberately choose to go against valuing time, it will make you realise it's value in its own way.
And by then, you would regret not understanding its value earlier. The above waqt shayari are a way to present the truths associated with time and life. Time flies and it never remains the same!
- 35 Romantic Chand and Raat Shayaris For All The Love Birds
- 23 Urdu Shayari On Rain Showing How Monsoon Is Related To Love
- 25 Girlfriend Shayaris Which Are Full of Love, Romance and Emotions
- 25 Winter Shayaris That Kindle Romance & Love In You
- 35 Urdu Shayari On Friendship To Celebrate Your Dosti-Yaari
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events