One of the main reasons I love inspirational quotes is how easily we can relate to them. We all experience a wide variety of situations and feelings in life, some of which are easy while others are difficult to follow.
Travel pictures and quotes are the best way to get our thoughts out of the way and give us a sweet motivation to get through the times while we are not on the road and simply remind us of a good adventure from the past or look forward to it.
Sometimes it is enough to read travel sayings to put an end to your negative thoughts and to change your attitude towards the situation.
Maybe you need the motivation and keenness to overcome the fear of traveling alone or just want to change your lifestyle and travel?
Use these simple and best Traveling Adventure Quotes to help find that extra boost you may need to get to your destination.
“Let the adventure begin.”
1. “To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen
The full version of this often abbreviated quote reads: "Move, breathe, fly, float, earn everything while you give, roam the streets of remote countries, travel is life."
2. “If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal” – Paulo Coelho
It appeals to me, I've had this feeling several times in my life when I had to go on an unknown adventure because my current routine "killed" me.
3. “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.”– Chinese Proverb
You can listen to everything about friends' adventures or even watch programs about a specific travel destination, sometimes you feel like you already know the place. But nothing can replace the real experience of seeing it with your own eyes.
4. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
It is essentially how every individual tour addict feels. It is time to head for a few new adventures.
5. “Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.”
Step out of your comfort zone and leap into the unknown if it will lead you to the life you desire!
6. “Collect moments, not things.”– Aarti Khurana
The full quote reads: “As long as you are alive, collect moments, not things, earn respect, not money, and enjoy love, not luxury.
This quote is perfect and it can relate to many aspects of our life, including traveling. It's important to remember to enjoy. "Good times and experiences versus things. Life is about moments, not objects and such.
7. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”– Helen Keller
My favorite adventure quote is "Life is an Adventure". This quote reads: "Safety is first and foremost superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do human children experience it as a whole. Avoiding dangers in the long term is no safer than direct" Life is a daring adventure or nothing.
My point is, if you want to see the world we live in, don't delay this travel adventure out of fear.
8. “Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.”– Frank Tyger
For me, it's about making the choices that will lead us to the life we want to live. Freedom is not just happiness. Traveling makes us happy and we should make it a priority.
9. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”– Anonymous
This traveling adventure quote says that nothing is more enriching than experiencing the world and the unknown.
10. “The journey, not the arrival matters.”– T.S. Eliot
Like travel, it's about the journey of life, not the destination.
11. “All you need is love and a passport.”- Unknown
Some single travelers will even say that all you need is a passport, hahaha.
12. “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.”— Paulo Coelho
It seems to me that this is true. I hear people apologize for often delaying their travel adventures and blaming the financial situation.
And at the same time as you would possibly want a few coins to travel, there are numerous methods you could do it on finance or maybe for free. Most humans lack the braveness to travel.
13. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.”– Chief Seattle
My interpretation of traveling is to go to places and make memories and never disturb the environment you find yourself in as an outsider, essentially respecting nature, cultures, customs, and never polluting the areas.
14. “Little by little, one travels far.”– J.R.R. Tolkien
It all adds up. You don't have to travel full time to travel far if your lifestyle doesn't allow it. Take short weekend trips, stays, and days off. The most important first step is to nourish your passion for travel.
15. “I love to travel, but hate to arrive.” – Albert Einstein
Again, it's about the journey and loving traveling.
16. “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” – Unknown
This traveling adventure quote says that take the time to enjoy the trip.
17. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.”– John Steinbeck
Yes, we don't go on a journey, a journey leads us. It gives us immense pleasure and joy in life.
18. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
The adventure is worth it alone. It will give you everything that you have ever desired.
19. “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”- A.A. Milne
When you see someone donning their big boots, you can be pretty sure that an adventure and a lot of fun are about to happen.
20. “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.”- Sue Fitzmaurice
You have to go on adventures to reinvigorate yourself and to find out where you belong. It's time to rejuvenate yourself!
21. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”– Anonymous
I try to live by this traveling adventure quote! Nothing is as exciting as going to a place you've never been.
22. “Life is short and the world is wide.”- Simon Raven
This traveling adventure quote says that life is short, travel far, travel often before you regret missing the chance of going.
23. “Just Go. Go see all the beauty in the world”- Unknown
We live in a world of beauty, one of my favorite travel quotes that inspired us to explore this beautiful world that we are blessed in.
24. “To live would be an awfully big adventure.”-J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Life would be a great adventure.
25. “Always take the scenic road.”- Unknown
It took a lot of time for me to live by this traveling adventure quote. Now I like to travel slowly and enjoy the beauty of the less-traveled roads.
26. “Jet lag is for amateurs.”– Dick Clarck
Travel can be tiring, exhausting, and expensive. I've made long journeys across the oceans with multiple stops and kids in tow, but when I get somewhere there is no jet lag.
27. “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.” – Oscar Wilde
For life and the journey, we have to follow all our paths without excuses, and we should never live with renting.
28. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” - William Feather
One way to get the most out of life is to think of it as an adventure. Enjoy every little thing and travel as much as you can.
29. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”- Unknown
This traveling adventure quote says that adventure can hurt you, but feeling bored and not doing anything will kill you from inside.
30. “I do believe it's time for another adventure.”- Anonymous
I think it's time for another adventure and to receive gratification from this trip of yours.
I am sure that after reading these traveling adventure quotes you won’t be able to resist going on a trip.
Everyone has a smile on their faces after returning from an active adventure trip because they're happier about it! All the stress in life just melts away when you step into one of the most breathtaking landscapes in the world.
So what are you waiting for?
Pack your bags, wear your shoes, gather your energy, and get ready for another adventure to begin and to reinvigorate yourself. I hope they have a profound positive impact on our life and may have awakened that inner spirit of adventure in you.
Do share and like this article with the people who love to go on an adventurous trip. Also, tell us your favorite quote from the above list below in the comment section.