Life is a journey, and we all should travel and explore it. Travel Quotes have something amazing about it. Travel Quotes always inspire us, motivate us, provoke us. These Travel Quotes refresh us, they give us new thoughts, make us stronger to take huge decisions.
Traveling with friends, family or your loved one's changes your mind, make you feel happy and relief your stress. Travel Quotes are something that gives us new journey, new decision and many more things.
Here, are some Travel Quotes which you may have heard and may not be. These Travel Quotes will make you fall in love with themselves.
1. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
One of the best and amazing Travel Quote by Lao Tzu. This Travel Quote give motivation in your life to take one step to your future or one step from your darkest side to the brightest one. This Travel Quote relates to traveling as well to begin one step and make your journey.
2. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
An awesome Travel Quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. This Travel Quote belongs to both traveling and life as well. This Travel Quote says that don't go along with the mess in life and in traveling to, make your own path or destiny and follow it.
3. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of world”
A wonderful Travel Quote by Mary Anne Radmacher. This Travel Quote motivate us uniquely that we should not always be in the same condition, we should get over it and became a better person.
4. “Man cannot discover new ocean unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore”
An adventurous Travel Quote by Andre Gide. This Travel Quote is somewhat practical beyond traveling. This Travel Quote says that if a person do not leave its comport zone, so they can't explore anything or get something new.
5. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone”
It is my favorite Travel Quote by Katie Thurmes. This Travel Quote is best for the Facebook or Instagram caption. This Travel Quote says that when we travel and take photos it became a memory for our life, otherwise its nothing.
6. “There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them”
One of the best Travel Quote by Jo Walton. This Travel Quote teaches us that we can see a sunset from our backyard as well for that we don't have to spend money.
7. “Traveling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”
The most beautiful Travel Quote by Ibn Battuta. This Travel Quote says, that when we travel a place the experience of the place leave us speechless but after that we became a storyteller.
8. “Oh the places you'll go”
An amazing Travel Quote by Dr. Seuss. This Travel Quote inspires you in different ways. The Travel Quote says you're on your own and you are the one who'll decide where is your destiny.
9. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow”
An awesome Travel Quote by Anita Desai. A Travel Quote which says that every place leave an incredible image of it. This Travel Quote tells us that we all are part of our past experiences as well.
10. “Take only memories, leave only footprints”
This is the best Travel Quote by Chief Seattle. A Travel Quote which motivates us to keep going in life. The Travel Quote says that we should carry only memories not its pain, harm or regrets.
11. “Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever”
An amazing Travel Quote is unknown. This Travel Quote says that fear is one of the biggest aspects of our life, but fear is the greatest regret of everyone.
12. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right”
This beautiful Travel Quote by Tony Robbins. I really love this Travel Quote. The Travel Quote says that fear and dark sight is something that holds you back, but replace it with positive things.
13. “The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself”
An amazing Travel Quote by Wallace Stevens. The Travel Quote is inspiration for Travel lovers. There is nothing beautiful than the nature and the world.
14. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes”
A wonderful Travel Quote by Marcel Proust. This Travel Quote says that the real beauty of world is in traveling, not in just listening about it.
15. “Traveling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself”
This beautiful Travel Quote is still unknown. This Travel Quotes says that traveling always gives a new chance to know yourself in a better way. Traveling can taught you many things.
16. “We travel, initially, to loose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves”
An awesome Travel Quote by Pico Iyer. This inspirational Travel Quote says that if we do not leave our comfort zone or area, we cannot disco new things.
17. “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe”
This Travel Quote for travel lovers by Anatole France. This Travel Quote suggests, to travel the whole world and make connection with outdoors things.
18. “The life you have led doesn't need to be the only life you have”
This inspirational Travel Quote by Anna Quindlen. This Travel Quotes suggest many things about traveling the world. It says that you don't have to stuck only to one thing you should come out of it and see several things happening in world.
19. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us”
This beautiful Travel Quote by J.R.R. Tolkien is one of the top Travel Quote. The Travel Quote suggests to work hard by managing time and to get the success and happiness at the same time.
20. “Don't quit your day dream”
An amazing Travel Quote by Anonymous. This Travel Quote is as inspiring as traveling. The Travel Quote suggest that we should never stop dreaming.
21. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
This beautiful Travel Quote by Anonymous. This Travel Quote tells that traveling make you humble and make you experience the adventures of life.
22. “The journey is my home”
An awesome Travel Quote by Muriel Rukeyser. This short Travel Quote says that you should make the journey your home because destiny often, changes but home did not.
23. “To travel is to live”
This short Travel Quote by Hans Christian Anderson. The Travel Quotes says that while traveling one should explore themselves and feel the peace and beauty of nature to live life once again.
24. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction”
This short Travel Quote is still unknown. The Travel Quote suggests that while traveling or in life, if you get lost in right direction, it seems to be great.
25. “Life is a journey, not a destination”
An amazing Travel Quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. This Travel Quote says that life is a journey, that one should enjoy happily, and do not take it as a goal or burden.
26. “Don't listen to what they say, go see”
A short but an amazing Travel Quote by Chinese Proverb. This Travel Quote says that don't listen to the people, because they just tend to exaggerate both good and bad things in you, go on your own.
27. “People don't take trips —trips take people”
An amazing Travel Quote by John Steinbeck. This Travel Quote says that we're in control of traveling, things do not happen according to our plan.
28. “Travel - the best way to be lost and found at the same time”
This short Travel Quote by Brenna Smith hit hard. The Travel Quote suggest that while traveling, we lost in the beauty of nature, but at same time we find ourselves too.
29. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once in enough”
An amazing Travel Quote by Mae West. This Travel Quote suggest that we have one life, but if we take advantage of that one, then it is also enough.
30. “I love to travel, but hate to arrive”
This beautiful Travel Quote by Albert Einstein, which is an inspiration for all. The Travel Quote suggest that it is not about the destination, but it's the journey that matter.
31. “Travel teaches toleration”
This short Travel Quote by Benjamin Disraeil. The Travel Quote suggest that, if everybody would travel so how much people will be open — minded.
32. “A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles”
A short but an inspiring Travel Quote by Tim Cahill. This Travel Quote says that traveling is not about measuring distance or miles, but it all about the partner with whom you travel.
33. “Not all those who wander are lost”
This inspiring Travel Quote by J.R.R. Tolkien. This Travel Quote remind us that we should wander new places rather than a trip.
34. “All journey have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware”
An amazing Travel Quote by Martin Buber. This Travel Quote suggest that there is always some secret place whenever we travel a country.
35. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine”
This facetious Travel Quote by Caskie Stinnett. This Travel Quote says routine provide us certainty and punctuality, but travel is something where growth start.
36. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion”
An inspiring Travel Quote by Paul Coelho. This Travel Quote give you a great life lesson that “Action speaks louder than words”. It matters what you do in life, not just what you say.
37. “You can shake the sand from the shoes, but not from your soul”
This short Travel Quote is still unknown. This Travel Quote says that in life people leave you at some place but, thr loveable memories of them remain in your soul.
38. “Isn't it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation”
This funny Travel Quote by Zig Ziglar. This Travel Quote tells about how people mess all things right before the trips.
39. “Adventure is worthwhile”
An amazing Travel Quote by Aesop. This Travel Quote says that if we do not push our limits, we cannot achieve anything. The adventure provide entertainment, stories to share with family and friends.
40. “Once a year, go someplace you've never been before”
One of the best Travel Quote by Dalai Lama. This Travel Quote says that the enjoyment we have in our comfort zone, there is nothing better than that.
41. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”
An adventurous Travel Quote by Neale Donald Walsch. This Travel Quote says that it's difficult to leave your comfort zone, but once you leave it, you gain new heights' and achievement.
42. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams”
A beautiful Travel Quote for both life and traveling by Oprah Winfrey. This Travel Quote says we should live our dreams and take adventure of life to experience failure and good luck.
43. “The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands ”
This beautiful Travel Quote by Sir Richard Burton. This Travel Quote says that the happiest moment of life is to explore unknown places.
44. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”
A beautiful Travel Quote by Anita Desai. This Travel Quote says that not everything shown is true about other countries never believe until you travel and explore yourself.
45. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page”
An amazing Travel Quote by St. Augustine Hippo. This Travel Quote says that traveling gives new dimensions to our life, new ideas and add a different way of living. Therefore, if we do not travel we in life we get stick to one thing.
46. “Be the change you wish to see in world”
An inspiring Travel Quote by Mahatma Gandhi. This Travel Quote relates to the life that if we want to change the world, firstly we have to change our personal perception.
47. “The only people who ever get anyplace interesting are the people who get lost”
A wonderful Travel Quote by Henry David Thoreau. This Travel Quote says that the interesting people are those who get lost in beauty of nature and discover new ways to look the world.
48. “It is better to see something once, than to hear about it a thousand times”
This beautiful Travel Quote by Asian Proverb, exactly belong to traveling. The Travel Quote says that it's important to see a place yourself rather than hearing about it from someone else.
49. “Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled”
An amazing Travel Quote by Muhammad. The Travel Quote says that the best and finest education you can get out of your books and classroom is about traveling.
50. “You go away for a long time and return a different person — you never come all the way back”
This Travel Quote by Paul Theroux really hits you on the head. This Travel Quote says when you go for traveling, at different places it become a part of you, so you never come back as same person.
51. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment”
The last but not the least one, a powerful Travel Quote by Hilaire Belloc. This Travel Quote is something we all need. This Travel Quote says that everyone travel just to escape and distract themselves.
So, here I complete the list of the Travel Quotes. Travel Quotes are something that one should read once in a day.
Did you enjoy while reading them? Did you like the Travel Quotes? Comment below and let me know which one is your favorite Travel Quotes.