We cannot escape or disagree with the fact that India is a country mad about Hindi movies and Hindi movie dialogues. The year 2019 has gone away but it had many Bollywood films which were blockbusters and left a mark due to their extraordinary dialogues.
So, to make the crazy Indians cherish these 2019 Hindi film dialogues again, we decided to list down some of our favorite Bollywood dialogues from 2019 Hindi films.
To begin with, we have dialogues from the 2019 film, Kalank. It is a love-saga of two youngsters, who are divided by religion, economic holding, and social status. The movie, Kalank, has a lot of heavy dialogues and energetic songs, leaving us mesmerized.
1) Kuch rishte karzo ki tarah hote hain, Unhe nibhana nhi, chukana padta hai. (Kalank)
2) Jab kisi aur ki barbaadi apni jeet jaisi lage, Toh humse zyada barbaad aur koi nhi hai is duniya mein (Kalank)
Kesari is a powerful film because it has an innate sense of emotional intelligence. Also, it will leave you in tears and shock. It showcases the atrocity of war and violence, criticizes the bloodshed at hand, and celebrates the bravery of men. There are many powerful dialogues in the movie, but the best Hindi dialogues for 2019 from Kesari are below.
3) Ek gore ne mujhse kaha tha ki tum ghulam ho, Hindustan ki mitti se darpok paida hote hain, Aaj jawab dene ka waqt aa gya hai. (Kesari)
4) Aaj meri pagdi bhi kesari, Jo bahega mera lahu bhi kesari, Aur mera jawaab bhi kesari (Kesari)
PM Narendra Modi is a drama film and as the name suggests, it has some of the best dialogues of 2019. This film is the inspiring saga of a man, a politician, a leader, and a visionary – Narendra Modi. It covers his 64 - year epic journey, from poverty, selling tea on a railway station, to becoming the Leader of the world’s largest democracy.
5) Hindustan banne ke baad bhi hum Hindustani nhi ban paye (PM Narendra Modi)
6) Chetavni deta hoon main Pakistan ko, Agar dobara hum par haath uthaya toh hath kaat dunga (PM Narenda Modi)
7) Tumne hamara balidaan dekha hai ab badla bhi dekhoge (PM Narendra Modi)
Based on a true incident in Indian history, the 2019 film URI has elements of war, action, and strategy, which give chills. The movie not only shows the bravery and sacrifices of Indian soldiers but also inspires us. Complimenting the movie is its many power-packed dialogues, which are on the 2019 best dialogues list.
8) Farz aur Farzi mein sirf ek matra ka antar hai. Agar mai apne desh apne bhaiyo ke liye ab nhi lada, Toh main apni hi nazro mein farzi ban jaunga. (URI)
9) Ye Hindustan chup nhi baithega. Ye naya Hindustan hai, Ye ghar mein ghusega bhi, aur maarega bhi! (URI)
Inspired by the lives of Indian street rappers Divine and Naezy, Gully Boy is a 2019 film, a coming-of-age story about an aspiring street rapper from the Dharavi slums of Mumbai. Here are some popular dialogues of 2019 from Gully Boy.
10) Jitne bhi cheed faad artist hue hai na aaj tak, Sab ke sab bhooke fakkad. Halat aisi ki jo milega noch khayenge. Baki jo tere andar ki sachi kahani, tere andar ka lava fat kar bahar aane de. (Gully Boy)
11) Mere boyfriend se gulu gulu karegi toh dhoptu huingi na usko. (Gully Boy)
No doubt Indians still love romantic Bollywood dramas like Kabir Singh. Although it is a remake of Telugu's blockbuster hit, Arjun Reddy, it has recreated the magic that Aashiqui 2 did. How could we miss some of them on our 2019 popular dialogues list?
12) Life mein paida hona, pyaar karna aur mar jaana - yeh 10% moments sabse important hote hai. Baaki 90% are just reactions to them. (Kabir Singh)
13) Life mein ek aisa time aata hai jab andar se ghanti bajti hai, Tab band kar dena chahiye ye sab, nahi toh banda gaya (Kabir Singh)
The Sky Is Pink is based on the life of motivational speaker Aisha Chaudhary, who died in 2015 when she was 18. It is a screen adaption of her book, in which she narrates the love story of her parents over a period of 25 years. A disease steals her childhood, but she lives to the fullest, whatever she has. Here is one popular dialogue of 2019 from the film.
14) Tumhare sky ka colour koi aur nahi decide kar sakta. (The Sky Is Pink)
Sports dramas have become quiet celebrated among the film-makers and audiences in India. Saand Ki Aankh, starring Bhumi Pednekar and Tapsee Pannu is based on the real-life sharpshooters, Chandro and Prakash Tomar. They start practicing shooting under the false pretext of going to the temple, win medals, and make their skill, their weapon to rebel against all injustice done to them. The best dialogues from the movie are below.
15) Tann buddha hove hai, Mann buddha nahi hota (Saand Ki Aankh)
16) Sahi umar batane mein ke hai? Asal mein, aurat us umar ka sahi hisab nahi la sake hai jo usne apne liye ji ho. (Saand Ki Aankh)
Bala, a young man, suffers from premature balding and struggles to measure up to social beauty standards. When his insecurity threatens his marriage, he seeks the help of a dark-complexioned lawyer. Struggling with his hair issues, Bala gives us a lesson in this popular 2019 dialogue.
17) Aap mote, kaale, naate, ganje, chahe jaise bhi dikhte ho. Agar aap apne aapse pyar karenge, toh duniya bhi aapse pyar karegi (Bala)
Kangana Ranaut-starrer Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is a film about the bravery and courage of the wife of the king of Jhansi. She refuses to bow down when the East India Company tries to annex the kingdom. Her rebellion soon turns into a fiery revolution against the British Raj.
18) Jab beti uth khadi hoti hai, tabhi vijay badhi hoti hai. (Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi)
Article 15 is a thought-provoking, hard-hitting, and unflinchingly bringing to light burning social issues. The film deals with Article 15 of the Constitution of India, which prohibits discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth. It made us fall in love with Ayushmann more and also has given us a few best dialogues of 2019.
19) Mai aur tum inhe dikhayi nhi dete. Tum kabhi harijan ho jate hai, kabhi bahujan ho jate hai, bas jan nhi ban pa rahe hai - ki jan gan man mein hamari bhi ginti ho jaye. (Article 15)
20) Ye us kitab ki nahi chalne dete jiski ye shapath lete hai. Yahi to ladai hai. Us kitab ki chalani padegi, usi se chalega desh. (Article 15)
21) Life mein haan ya na ki probability 50-50 ki hoti hai. Aur mujhe lagta hai ki haan wala 50 bahut hota hai. (Article 15)
Inspired by the true story of Anand Kumar, a mathematician from Patna, the film Super 30 works his way through challenges before running the Super 30 program for IIT aspirants in his area. He opens a free of cost coaching center for below the poverty line children and trains them to crack the exam. Eventually, he sets an example for the world to see.
22) Kismat in bachon ke sath jo kiya hai wo kya hai? Pratibha diye hai, saadhan nahi. Cheating nahi to aur kya hai? Ashirwaad hai? (Super 30)
23) Ye ameer log apne liye khoob chikna sadak banaye - hamari rah mein aisa bada bada gaddha kod diye. Lekin yahin wo sabse badi galti kar diye. Humko saala chalang lagana sikha diye. (Super 30)
24) Aaj raja ka beta raja nahi banega. Raja wohi banega joh haqdaar hoga. (Super 30)
Mission Mangal, released on 15th August 2019, is based on the life of scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation who contributed to the Mars Orbiter Mission, India's first interplanetary expedition. Everyone battles professional and personal challenges to achieve what no nation in the world could. Take note of these dialogues below.
25) There is no science without experiment. Experiment nahi krenge toh hume apne aap ko scientist kehna ka koi adhikar nahi. (Mission Mangal)
26) A dream is not what you see in sleep. A dream is something that does not let you sleep - APJ Abdul Kalam(Mission Mangal)
Chhichhore is a must-watch if miss your college life and your college friends. It takes you on a trip down memory lane and as Anirudh narrates his loser story to his son, who attempted suicide. Reminisce his college days along with his friends, who were labeled as losers, he gives us a relatable story and great dialogues of 2019.
27) Pata nahi kya jaadu hai college life mein - jahan anjane milte hai aur dost ban jate hai - zindagi bhar ke liye. Aur aise waise dost nahi, kutte dost! (Chhichhore)
28) Ache dost wahi hote hai jo ache waqt mein aapki bajate hai aur jab mushkil waqt aata jai toh wahi chochore aapke darwaze par khade nazar aate hai. (Chhichhore)
29) Tumhara result decide nahi karta hai ki tum loser ho ki nahi, tumhari koshish decide karti hai. (Chhichhore)
Dream Girl is an out-and-out comedy with huge dollops of witty one-liners and jokes. Mr. Karam is desperate for a job, and so, when he sees an ad in the newspaper, he goes in for it and is ready to do any damn thing. He is hired to pretend as a woman, whose job is to strike interesting conversations with lonely callers.
30) Duniya mein har koi galat hai, aur sahi woh hai joh kam galat hai. (Dream Girl)
WAR is 2019 action-thriller, loved for Tiger-Hrithik's chemistry and mind-blowing action sequences. An Indian soldier is assigned to eliminate his former mentor and he must keep his wits about him if he is to be successful in his mission. When the two men collide, it results in a barrage of battles and bullets.
31) Sabse pehle watan, uske baad watan, aur aakhir mein watan. (WAR)
Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga is an entertaining and progressive look at love and acceptance. Set up in the backdrop of small village Moga, Punjab, the 2019 film revolves around same-sex love and homosexuality. Here are the best dialogues from the 2019 movie.
32) True love ke raaste mein koi na koi siyappa hota hi hota hai. Agar na ho toh, love story mein feel kaise ayegi. (Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga)
33) Zaroori hai kya mujhe ek munde se hi pyar ho? Main ek ladki se pyaar karti hoon. (Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga)
Narrating the story of Rakesh Singh, a corrupt man, who lures Sattu, a brilliant student, to write the exam papers of rich candidates in exchange for money, Why Cheat India uncovers a hidden side of the Indian education system.
34) Mujhe hero banne ka koi shauk nahi, villian banne ka bilkul time nahi hai, khiladi hoon - khel raha hoon. (Why Cheat India)
Featuring a truly innovative concept, Notebook is a film for die-hard romantics. Description of Kabir, an ex-soldier, becomes a teacher and finds a diary left by Firdaus, a former employee of the school. He follows the writings in the book and soon finds himself falling for the writer. Some dialogues of the Hindi film are in the list of 2019 Bollywood dialogues.
35) Wo bahut khoobsurat hai, lekin maine use kabhi dekha hi nahi. Wo bahut bolti hai, lekin maine kabhi use suna hi nahi. Pyaar ho gya mujhe usse, jise main kabhi mila hi nahi. (Notebook)
36) Yahan door door tak koi nahi hai. Saza-e-kala-pani se kam nahi hai ye. Shayad ye jagah itni door hai ki yahan ummeed ko pahuchne mein bhi waqt lagega. (Notebook)
This best 2019 Bollywood dialogues list ends here. However, our love and craze for them will keep growing.
Let us hope that 2020 brings much more remarkable and unforgettable Bollywood films and dialogues.