We all, at some point of time, had a crush on someone. Whether you’re a man or a woman, you may have feelings for someone. By nature, we all crave affection, and when you feel that affection for another person, that person may be your crush.
But the person you have feelings for, might not be aware of it. So, striking up conversations with your crush is very essential, especially if you want to get your crush better. Sometimes it’s hard to return up with inquiries to ask your crush and still make it sound casual.
Remember, everyone likes talking about different things, so the best thing you can do is find what your crush is interested in and then talk about it.
Confused about what to start with? Don’t worry! Here’s a list of 50 things to talk about with your crush to start a conversation. These questions are just conversation starters. Then you’ll have to carry on the conversation.
To start a conversation, it’s always better to start with your crush’s family. Try these questions:
1. Do you have a sibling, or are you the only child?
2. What do your parents do?
3. Do you share a close relationship with your parents?
4. What do your parents call you at home? Probably something cute!
5. Do you stay with your family, or on your own?
6. What is your family like?
7. Who are the closest to in your family?
8. What is your parents’ opinion on you having a relationship with someone?
9. Who is more supportive? Your mom or your dad?
10. Do you mind introducing your boyfriend/girlfriend to your parents?
Next on this list of 50 things to talk about, with your crush to start a conversation are some
questions about his/her hobbies, interests, and goals to know more about them.
11. What are your personal goals?
12. What expectations do you have of yourself?
13. What are your professional goals?
14. Where would you like to move to or settle in the future?
15. What’s on your bucket list?
16. What is your taste in music?
17. Which is your favorite TV show?
18. Do you read? Which is the last book you read?
19. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
20. Do you watch sports?
These questions will help you get to know your crush more about her interests and goals. Next, are a few questions to know about your crush’s view on relationships.
Also asking about past relationships and his/her perception will get you to know him/her close.
21. Have you been in love?
22. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
23. Have you ever been in a relationship before?
24. What went wrong in your past relationship with your ex?
(Make sure she has a Past relationship, before asking this!)
25. What are you looking for in a partner?
26. What do you value the most in a relationship?
27. When was your first kiss?
28. What was your first impression of me?
29. Would you ever go out with me, if I ask you out?
30. What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done.
Flirting is an essential part if you’re hoping to start a spark between you and your crush.
So next up in this list of 50 things to talk about with your crush to start a conversation are a few flirty questions that are fun and should also make your crush comfortable.
31. What was the first thought that popped into your mind when you saw me for the first time?
32. What turns you on the most when you’re on a date with someone?
33. What is the first thing you notice in a guy?
34. What is the naughtiest thing you did or asked someone?
35. Do you work out a lot? Because how can you stay so attractive?
36. How do you know when you’ve fallen for someone?
37. Would you go on a date or spend the night with me watching something on Netflix?
These are just a few common questions asked. The list goes on.
Make sure you think a lot before asking a flirty question because what you’re doing here is just initiating a conversation to get to know your crush.
The next up in this list is a few random questions that you can ask your crush!
38. What’s the most important thing in your life right now?
39. Do you prefer casual dating or a long-term relationship?
40. Do you believe in love-at-first-sight or soulmates?
41. Are you religious or spiritual in any way?
42. What is your sexual orientation?
43. Do you prefer cheating or being cheated on?
44. Do you prefer showing off your relationship on your social media or keep it low-profile?
45. When’s your birthday?
46. Would you rather date someone smart or hot?
47. Do you idealize the relationship your parents share?
48. At what point in a relationship, do you let your guard down?
49. Would you prefer a dog or a cat?
50. How often do you change your opinions or how you view the world?
These questions with some of your own can help you start a conversation with your crush and will also give you an idea of whether he/she is a good match for you or not.
Most of the relationships fall apart today, because of failing to understand what the other person is thinking or what he/she wants. Therefore asking questions will help you get to know your crush and might also lead to a healthy relationship!
Yes, having a crush is both fun and terrifying at the same time. Speaking with them is going to make you nervous. Just make sure to be yourself and be careful when you design your question. Asking good questions will reveal a lot of your values, morals, and lifestyle.
Use these questions to start a conversation with your crush. If you found this article useful, make sure you share it with someone, who is also nervous or doesn’t know how to begin a conversation.
So what are you waiting for? Now go and get the convo started!
- 30 Best Pickup Lines To Make Her Laugh And Start A Convo
- 60 Happy Valentine's Day Love Quotes For Your Special Someone
- 42 Love Quotes For Boyfriend That Make The Mood Romantic and Bring You Closer
- 25 Girlfriend Shayaris Which Are Full of Love, Romance and Emotions
- 51 Relationship Quotes That Define Real Love and Soulful Bonds