You are responsible for your own actions.
We, at Feeding Trends encourage healthy competition and shun down any misuse or plagiarism of information. We respect the efforts of every organization in the direction of publishing contents and expect them to reciprocate the same.
If any of our contents are found published on any website or media channels or if you believe any of the contents published on our website is a copyright infringing content, it shall be reported in accordance with Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please provide the information listed below to the Designated Agent (by mailing us to [email protected]).
If you are firm on your belief and have identified the material of work being infringed, you may file a counter-notification to Feeding Trends. The notice sent to us should include :
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized (Designated Agent of Notifying Party) to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled (please include specific URLs)
3. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the Designated Agent is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner
4. Contact information about the Designated Agent including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail addres
Once the notification is received, it is our policy and we expect the others too,
1. To remove or disable access to the infringing material.
2. To notify the content provider, member or user that it has been removed or access to the infringing content is disabled.
3. To repeat that repeated offenders with infringing contents will be terminated from our ecosystem.
We believe all content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such infringing content. And he or she should be answerable for infringement.
If the content provider believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, the content provider may send a counter-notice to the Designated Agent of the Notifying Party.
It should contain the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material.It should contain the following:
4. Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address.
If a counter notification is received, Feeding Trends shall restore the content within 10-14 days unless and until the notifying party files an action seeking a court order against the content provider.
1. While using the services of this site, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, the user understands that we reserve all the rights to edit, remove or reproduce anything and everything that is published at our website, without their notice.
2. We welcome our users to share or reuse any and/or all of our trends, provided that they do so in compliance with Feeding Trend's only condition - 'Sharing of contents shall bear credit to Feeding Trends.'
3. Any links that appear on the website might take to other website with contain relevant information. However, we are not responsible for anything wrong that happens once you leave our website.
4. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in agreement with all laws, rules and regulations, applicable in your country.