Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world, is located in the city of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, in our country India. In 1632, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan commissioned for the construction of such an exceptional monument, with white marbles in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj.
For making such an abradable monument, it took a time span of around 20 years. Taj Mahal is the result of the love and dedication of the emperor Shah Jahan towards her wife. Also, his patience and endurance during the construction period of the Taj Mahal are on the next level.
Taj Mahal, situated on the bank of the Yamuna River, itself is the evidence of true love. The nature-friendly environment around the Taj Mahal makes it many times more attractive and eye-catching to the visitors, who come to see its beauty.
We brought some Taj Mahal Quotes in front of you to make you realize the beauty of an Immortalized love, which, as we hope, you definitely like.
1. Relationships are like Taj Mahal. Everybody will wonder how Beautiful it is, but nobody can understand how difficult it was to build.
It took decades to build the Taj Mahal, but people will wonder and admire its exterior beauty, but not understand the difficulty to build it. Similarly, in relationships also, people will wonder about love, but don’t understand the difficulties to maintain it.
2. The Taj Mahal would not have been so beautiful if Shah Jahan had asked for three quotations and decided for the lowest.
If Shah Jahan decides to dedicate three quotations in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz, we can’t even see the glimpse of such a wonder.
3. Not a piece of architecture, as other buildings are, but the proud passions of an emperor’s love wrought in living stones.
One of the best from Taj Mahal Quotes, the Taj Mahal is not just any ordinary monument but as result of the immortal love of the emperor, made Taj Mahal, a wonder of the world.
4. The world believes it was built by love but reading Shah Jahan’s own words on the Taj, one could say it was grief that built the Taj Mahal and it was sorrow that saw it through sixteen years till completion.
Almost everyone in the world often thinks that the Taj Mahal is made by love, but it isn't the whole truth, the pain and sorrow inside the Shah Jahan, helped him to make this dream true.
5. It appears like a perfect pearl on an azure ground. The effect is such I have never experienced from any work of art.
When seeing it from a little far distance, the Taj Mahal really seems like such a precious pearl which is landed on earth on an azure ground i.e., in the sky-like ground.
6. Taj Mahal is not just a monument, but a symbol of love.
Taj Mahal itself gives the definition of love, unlike any piece of art or monument, this shows the beauty of immortal love.
7. Now remember, they say if two people go together to visit the Taj Mahal, that means they will always be together. Are you ready for that?
We often hear this word from our elders or some relatives. As the Taj Mahal is the symbol of Immortal love, there is a myth that if two people visit the Taj Mahal together, there becomes an unbreakable bond between them throughout their whole life.
8. You can make Taj Mahal, just for her, or for everyone.
The Taj Mahal stands proud and firm as a symbol of love. However, the Taj Mahal could also have been built in memory of so many other people the emperor loved. It is our choice - we want to create things for one person we love or for everyone we love.
9. Looking at the Taj Mahal, I wonder in whose memory God might have made the universe.
In Taj Mahal Quotes, this one is quite different, Ever you questioned to yourself or others that, in memory of Mumtaz, Shah Jahan made Taj Mahal, then I whose memory of God, the supreme power made this universe full of wonders, which we can’t even imagine of?
10. Why is Taj Mahal an ideal for lovers? Because they believe in sang marmar.
‘Sang marmar’, which is a white color marble made with the hard rocks, ‘sang marmar’ means living with each other till the last breath and dying together, in Hindi.
11. I found Taj Mahal as the most appropriate example of artistically expressed love.
Love can be represented in many forms, whether materialistic or non-materialistic. If we talk about the artistically expressed love, the Taj Mahal is the best. It is just amazing, if we talk about its location, infrastructure and dedication, it is ideal.
12. She smelled the way the Taj Mahal looks by moonlight.
Taj Mahal, in moonlight, is like a heaven on earth, its fragrance at that moment is like Jasmine, which is the paradise for couples.
13. The Taj Mahal rises above the banks of the river like a solitary tear suspended on the cheek of time.
This quote from Taj Mahal Quotes was told by Rabindranath Tagore, telling about the loneliness in the life of Shah Jahan, after the death of Mumtaz.
14. The Taj is pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines.
This quote defines the various views of the Taj Mahal during the different spans of time in a single day, there rarely exist these kinds of monuments in the whole world, which can show different looks at different periods of time.
15. To say she was attractive would be an understatement. Calling her ‘attractive’ would be like calling the Taj Mahal a marble grave.
Saying or praising someone just by saying attractive, is an ordinary and the most used statement used, which sounds like saying Taj Mahal, a marble grave, which is completely false.
16. How someone could love their dedication to them became one of the wonders of the world.
We really got surprised that the efforts and dedication for their loved ones, who are even not alive, are really admirable. Taj Mahal, a wonder of the world, is the result of such a great dedication towards love.
17. We entered the Taj Mahal, the most romantic place on the planet, and possibly the most beautiful building on earth.
The beauty of the Taj Mahal cannot be described in words. Its beauty got increased by many more times after entering inside it, as we talk about romance, it’s likely the best place for it.
18. There is something in love, otherwise the Taj Mahal wouldn’t have been built on a corpse.
True love is a beautiful experience, which only a few can experience in their whole life. Taj Mahal is an example of that beautiful experience. Taj Mahal is not only made for the corpse, it is proof of immortal love.
19. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
In this world full of distractions, many of the things will attract towards itself (it may be any person or any materialistic things), but we just need to follow our heart and pursue the things that our heart wants.
20. Taj Mahal, the symbol of continued beginning after an end, Love after departure, Romance after no return. Just to prove, there is no death for pure love.
This quote from Taj Mahal Quotes completely explains the beauty of immortality and true love. True love never dies, even after centuries passed, their love is still immortal, and going to be immortal till life ends.
21. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Love consists of only one soul, people have different bodies, but the souls of two people who truly love each other aren’t different as they are connected by a single bond that is love.
22. You visited my heart, Decorated it in the best possible way, You left my heart like a grave, Come and visit Taj Mahal today!
Getting attached with someone and making them feel special, and after some time, due to some personal reasons leaving that person is not the sign of true love, visit the Taj Mahal and you will definitely get to realize what is the real meaning of ‘love’.
23. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
Love is such a beauty that can completely transform any person, even any rude person can become very soft-hearted if they are in love with their favorite person. Once we become a better person, our surroundings will become better too.
24. What we do for ourselves, dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal.
We often give priority to ourselves, but ignoring others and thinking only about ourselves, these kinds of people are not remembered by people after their death. On the other hand, take the example of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, whose love is still immortal, even after centuries passed.
25. Your magnificence has made me a wonder. Your charm has taught me the way of love.
The splendour of love of Mumtaz, made the emperor wonder. The charm in her behavior shows him what the true love is.
26. Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
Love is when we think about our better half, it keeps us awake, when we dreamt of them it keeps us asleep and whenever they are with us, that moment keeps us alive.
27. The Taj Mahal, the symbol of love, signifies that the tomb can be architecture too.
The power of love can transform an ordinary tomb into a symbol of love, Taj Mahal is such an example, which transforms a tomb into a wonderful piece of architecture.
28. A massive marble structure, without weight, as if formed of ether, perfectly rational and at the same time entirely decorative, it is perhaps the greatest art work which the forming spirit of mankind has ever brought.
The massive marble structure, formed of ether (white-colored marble), is such a perfect art made for a reason, also a decorative. This architecture is perhaps the best art of work established for mankind ever.
29. There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who have seen the Taj Mahal and love it, and those who have not seen the Taj Mahal and love it. I would like people to watch the Taj Mahal and fall in love with it.
There are two types of people, some people see the Taj Mahal and fall in love with it while some people just hear about it or see it in pictures and fall in love with it. Bill Clinton, former USA President, told this quote to describe the eye-catching beauty of Taj Mahal which made him fall in love with it.
30. Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages.
Taj Mahal is like a castle that is down to earth from heaven, its beauty can’t even be described in words, and seems like it is gifted by the gods. That’s why this is the wonder of ages.
31. A wonder of wonders in the world, the Taj Mahal is a living edifice of human passion, which neither History dares to bury in its grave nor does time dare to forget.
Taj Mahal is such a massive built architecture from humans, which the history won’t even hide through with their lots of efforts, nor the time will forget its power.
32. You know Shah Jahan, life and youth, wealth and glory, they all drift away in the current time. Only, this Taj Mahal, glistens spotlessly bright on the cheek of time, forever and ever.
This precious quote from Taj Mahal Quotes is also told by Rabindranath Tagore, briefing about the life of Shah Jahan, who lost his youth, wealth, and glory along with the time. The only thing time can’t erase till now is the symbol of his love i.e., the Taj Mahal.
33. I’ve just been to the Taj Mahal which I’d never been to and I'm not a very romantic kind of guy but it is the most romantic thing I've ever seen.
Danny Boyle told this quote during sharing his experience after visiting the Taj Mahal, this is the magic of this place, which makes the non-romantic guy a romantic person.
34. I was impressed by the Taj Mahal. A good bit of work, well looked after, worth paying money to see.
This quote is told by Karl Pilkington, who was totally impressed by the views of the Taj Mahal after visiting it. There is not a single reason to regret visiting this place. That’s the beauty of the Taj Mahal.
35. Anything pure is immortal just like your love. God never fails in purifying our love with his immortal blessings.
God will never fail to give you an immortal blessing if you have a pure heart and soul to love the people instead of hating someone by considering the flaws of that person.
36. If Shah Jahan’s true love is still alive for Mumtaz in this modern era’s love, then Taj Mahal shall be made as a sign of true love exactly.
This quote from Taj Mahal Quotes describes the current situation of temporary love, in this modern era, if there was love similar to Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, then definitely Taj Mahal shall be the sign of true and immortal love.
37. I don’t want Shah Jahan to build Taj Mahal in the memory of mine. I want that type of Shah Jahan who can add bricks in building our ‘Taj Mahal’.
Told by Manaswini Pati, this quote is appreciated by most of the youths. Building Taj Mahal together is a next-level love, where both share their happiness and sorrow together.
38. If there was love only by gesture, who would have given beauty to these alphabets? The Taj Mahal would remain just a stone, if love has not given it it’s identity.
If love can only be expressed by someone’s gesture or symbols, then no one will see the beauty of love expressed by words. Also, the Taj Mahal will be just remembered as a stone, if we were unaware of the identity of true and immortalized love.
39. If we had not been there, who would have said Gazal, who would have called your face as a lotus, this is the miracle of love, otherwise who would have called stones, the Taj Mahal.
Knowing the definition of true love is like reading the poems of William Shakespeare, which is perplexing while reading, but once you understand it, it will become damn satisfying to your soul.
40. If every person got ruined by love, then the Taj Mahal would not have been in the memory of Mumtaz.
We often hear people saying that loving someone can ruin their life, but it’s not actually true, if these were true, then the Taj Mahal wouldn't be built in the memory of Mumtaz, sometimes love transforms a person into a better one.
41. Where will I bring a voice similar to you? Taj Mahal will be made, but from where will Mumtaz come?
Some Things never come back again, like the Taj Mahal was constructed in the memory of Mumtaz, but to experience its beauty, she can never come back.
42. Give time to relationship friends, keep remember, the Taj Mahal era has been seen by the world, not Mumtaz.
A similar quote as mentioned above, just like wealth and career, we need to spend our quality time with our loved ones. Otherwise, that person will become a memory for us only.
43. When the magic of love goes on, the flower blossoms, when someone becomes crazy in love, then it becomes Taj Mahal.
Everything is possible in love if you are truly committed to that person like Shah Jahan, who made the Taj Mahal possible by his stubbornness and dedication towards his love.
44. The Taj Mahal is just stone, not the heart of Shah Jahan. Even the example of love is set, this example is no less.
Taj Mahal is just a monument made up of white marble and years of hard work. But the only thing that made this monument a wonder of the world is the example of an immortal love set by the emperor Shah Jahan.
45. Love is not only done by body, it is also done by soul. Otherwise, why would anyone build Taj Mahal after anyone’s departure.
From Taj Mahal Quotes, this is one of the most inspiring quotes showing the current scenario of love in the current time. Nowadays, love between two bodies became very common, while it is one of the most difficult tasks to keep it alive between two souls till the end of life.
These were the Taj Mahal Quotes that could really inspire you towards immortal love. We often underestimate true love as the materialistic things we wish to achieve, but it isn't the whole truth, love requires understanding and respecting the partner’s feelings also, which is not easy but also not perplexing.
The immortal love between Shah Jahan and Mumtaz is the pillar for the people who think love is a temporary thing and is not trustable. This generation often goes for just short-term attraction and ignoring the long-term investment with their love, which is totally wrong, and later we feel regret about our mistake. We need to learn from the emperor Shah Jahan, the meaning of true love which each and every person deserves.
As the conclusion of the Taj Mahal Quotes, the only thing I want to request from you is to live the life with your partner as you are Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, make the Taj Mahal for each other in your soul, and immortal your love as they did.
- 42 Love Quotes For Boyfriend That Make The Mood Romantic
- 54 Love Quotes That You Can Send To Your Lover As A Reminder
- 51 Relationship Quotes That Define Real Love and Soulful Bonds
- 52 Quotes For Girlfriend That Are Cute, Romantic, And Love
- 19 Romantic Love Quotes On Broken Hearts And Unkept Promises
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events