Travelling has been, is and will ever be one of the most favourite hobbies of our PM, Modi Ji. Besides that, our PM also loves to celebrate ‘Happy Hug Day” with his counterparts. While it seems like our PM is trying to build a legacy of his own, a signature to his tenure, the legacy of greeting world leaders with a hug when seen in pictures is hilarious.
We all know that his trips to foreign nations are all with a purpose. He has been on business trips, bilateral relations, security-related trips, etc. But wait! Some cosy 'hugging' angles have been captured on all his trips. Have a look at this picture when he met Mark.
As if he wants more and more Facebook page followers.
Well, this is not the only time he hugged someone in his 'jaadu ki jhappi' manner, but there are so many. Here’s the list:
1. When Modi met the crown prince of UAE. The chemistry of staring into other’s eyes defines their hug. But this is not all. There are many too close pictures.
2. “I won’t let you go”, PM sings in his mind, when he meets his beloved friend from the US, Donald Trump.
3. “Ohh! Please, let me hug you”. Please don’t offend. This is from Paris when Narendra Modi hugged French President Emmanuel Macron in a ceremony.
4. Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu is feeling shy. He’s a shy guy! Yet, Modi Ji is so brave.
5. Modi Ji is so elated to meet his old love from US, Barack Obama, the former President of US. Even if, Obama feels awkward and it clearly depicts the one-sided love.
6. “Bhai, Idhar to dekh!” Anyone’s reaction after seeing this picture of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
7. This is when Modi Ji loves the WhatsApp jokes from Japanese President Shinzo Abe. “Man, I am in love with your jokes”.
8. “Bhai-Bhai” Both the leaders are meeting after a long time. Good to see you brother! #Jordan_King
9. “Hey, Wait! Who are you?” Mexican Prez Enrique Peña Nieto exclaims, but Modi Ji continues his love.
10. Palestine President, Mahmood Abbas and Indian PM Narendra Modi. Need I say more?
11. The two lovely bears are hugging each other in a very polite manner. This hug is exported from Canada.
12. There’s no one who won’t fall for the smiles of Hugh Jackman. Modiji is trapped.
ROFL! Modi’s full body embracement, "Jaadu Ki Jhappi" has become quite famous. But jokes apart, it also depicts that he’s trying to tell he’s an equal friend of everyone, and meanwhile, he’s so affectionate too. He has the right way to convey to the world that in India, 'Atithi Devo Bhav'!
PS: This was not presented to hurt the sentiments of the people. But if anything like this gets repeated, we’ll again come up with something more hilarious!