If the Apple brand is the magic we all go crazy after then Steve Jobs is the founder magician of this. Steven Paul Jobs born on February 24, 1955, is an American businessman and industrial designer who established the worldwide renowned brand Apple in the year 1976 along with Steve Wozniak. Speaking, for now, Apple is the largest tech company with around 352 billion dollars of brand value overtaking Microsoft.
Walking past such a brilliant career, in 2003 Jobs was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, pancreatic cancer. After a long fight and constant medication Jobs passed away on October 5, 2011. His burning desire to 'leave a dent on the universe' is what he has accomplished but the reason behind the creation of this article is to ignite the same spirit, the same hunger in the reader, the hunger to do something in their life. This article here consists of 51 Steve Jobs quotes to inspire the readers.
1. I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.
Here in this Steve Jobs quote, he says that he is proud of the things he had done as well as the things he hadn't.
2. Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
In this Steve Jobs quote, he delivers such an inspirational sentence. He here reminds everyone that we all have a limited time here. So better make the decisions we have to make before the time expires.
3. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
For being a successful person, one must look forward in his life always. What has gone has gone. Focus on what is coming. This wonderful message is given in this Steve Jobs quote.
4. I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
Steve Jobs quotes are truly inspiring. He says that he only cares about success and for that he believes in doing the right thing at the right time. It should be a lesson for us all.
5. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
This is one of the Steve Jobs quotes where he talks about hope. We should never lose hope in life. Eventually, everything will fall in its place. We just have to keep faith in our work and have to keep doing it.
6. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
For being able to make your creation famous and appreciation worthy you have to learn this, "quality over quantity". This is the gist of this Steve Jobs quote.
7. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
8. Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
"Connection is the Key" and when it comes to business this sentence makes more sense. Being a businessman you need to connect with your customers. Aren't the Steve Jobs quote motivating?
9. The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
10. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail at it.
Steve Jobs through these 'Steve Jobs quotes' tells us to love our work. If we cannot love our work, we can never succeed in that field.
11. I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
For making someone better or to polish someone's skill if you need to go hard on them, then that's all correct. This has been said in this Steve Jobs quotes.
12. In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment.
13. Afterall, it comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.
14. The most precious thing that we all have with us is time.
Successful is he who knows how to utilise time. Time is the most precious resource we have. So spend it wisely. This is the gist of this Steve Jobs quotes.
15. Don’t get hung up on who owns the idea. Pick the best one, and let’s go.
16. We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
In this Steve Jobs quotes, he tells us that they don't do any market research or hire any consultants. They just believe in making great products.
17. The people that have really made the contributions have been the thinkers and the doers.
You can't be just thinking about something. You have to know how to execute those plans. Steve Jobs quotes inspire us to be one.
18. I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
19. I always advise people not to wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
This is indeed a piece of great advice coming from Steve Jobs. Waiting is not what we are meant to do. Through these Steve Jobs quotes, inspires us to follow our heart and do something productive in our respective fields.
20. We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
Now that's a great thought. Even in life, we should think before doing. Because once done, can't be altered. Steve Jobs quotes indeed bears great lessons.
21. Don’t let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.
22. Creativity is just connecting things.
23. Have the courage to follow your heart. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
24. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
25. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
26. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
27. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
28. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
29. You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
30. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
31. Stay hungry.
32. If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today.
33. I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
34. We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
35. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
36. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
37. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
38. I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
39. I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long.
40. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
41. The people that have really made the contributions have been the thinkers and the doers.
42. That’s why we started Apple, we said you know, we have absolutely nothing to lose. I was 20 years old at the time, Woz was 24-25, so we have nothing to lose. We have no families, no children, no houses. Woz had an old car. I had a Volkswagen van, I mean, all we were going to lose is our cars and the shirts off our back.
43. The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
44. Don’t take it all too seriously. If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.
45. One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.
46. People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
47. People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
48. The minute that you understand that you can poke life and actually something will pop out the other side, that you can change it, you can mold it.
49. If you want it, you can fly, you just have to trust you a lot.
For making a company as big as Apple, it's not a one day job. For making Apple the company it is today needs a lot of hard work, dedication, faith and most of all patience. Steve Jobs proved that he had all the qualities within. Hope this article made you aware of the little qualities that build life. Do not forget to share your take.
- 14 Steve Jobs Movies That Ignites The Entrepreneur Inside You
- 40 Henry Ford Quotes To Get Inspired From The Famous Business Magnate
- 51 Warren Buffett Quotes on Investing, Business And Success
- 35 Bill Gates Quotes For Motivation, Success And Inspiration
- 31 Walt Disney Quotes Which Pulls Your Interest Towards Success
- 30 Quotes by Elon Musk To Get Motivated and Enlighten Your Life
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events