Spiderman is a comic book superhero created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, who features in Marvel Comics publications and films. Spiderman is the alter ego of Peter Parker, a talented young freelance photographer and aspiring scientist imbued with superhuman abilities after being bitten by a radioactive genetically-altered spider.
The Spiderman films include Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Amazing Spiderman, The Amazing Spiderman 2, Spiderman: Homecoming, Spiderman: Far From Home, the animated Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse, completing the animation required up to 140 animators, the largest crew ever used by Sony Pictures Animation for a film.
In this Feeding Trends article, we have listed 45 Spiderman Quotes to cherish this amazing character.
1) Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they’ll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there’s a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams…
2) Never wound what you can’t kill.
3) With great power comes great responsibility.
'With great power comes great responsibility' means if you can do something, make sure that you do it for the good of others. Highly admired people like Gandhi and Ninoy Aquino have done things that follow the spirit of this message. If you can stop something bad from happening, do it.
4) Work out, plenty of rest, you know, eat your green vegetables.
5) Not everyone has a happy ending.
6) What we believe we know may not be the truth.
7) Spider-Man, this is why only fools are heroes – because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice. Let die the woman you love… or suffer the little children? Make your choice, Spider-Man, and see how a hero is rewarded.
8) If the cost of silence is the soul of the country, If the cost of tacit support is that we lose the very things that make this nation the greatest in human history, then the price is too high.
9) We all have secrets: the ones we keep and the ones that are kept from us.
10) Secrets have a cost, they are not for free.
One of the best Spiderman quotes, this one warns us of the scenarios that arise while keeping secrets. Also, if the secrets are revealed, you have to pay a huge cost. It is better not to keep secrets or else to keep them very safe.
11) This is my chance to prove myself.
12) Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.
13) Kind of makes you mad not to know who you are? Your soul disappears, nothing is bad as uncertainty. Listen, maybe you’re not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls? That’s why you keep falling. You’ll always have a choice, Peter.” But now I think maybe there’s even more to the powers I got that day, and maybe I can use them to help people more than I ever imagined. Tonight, if I hadn’t been open to those powers, I might never have reached that girl in time.
14) I think there is a hero in all of us.
Spiderman quotes make us dream big. We all are heroes in our life. Our lives are our stories. Our achievement are our heroic deeds.
15) We all have powers of one kind or another.
This quote demonstrates that we all have talent in some of the other activities, we should enhance it.
16) Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world, somebody lied.
17) I will always be Spider-Man.
18) Strong focus on what I want.
One of the most relevant Spiderman quotes demonstrates that we should strongly focus on what we want and achieve it anyhow by working hard. We should never lose hope and work hard for it until we achieve it.
19) He never doubted the man you’d grow into; how you were meant for great things. You won’t disappoint him.
20) Some spiders change colors to blend into their environment. It’s a defense mechanism.
21) This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man.
22) You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.
The best spiderman quotes are here as they instill strength and confidence in a person. If you trust Spider-Man, you are sure to find the power hifing in you!
23) Being the fastest isn’t the best if you’re always wrong.
24) Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save. The more enemies I will make.
The more you become famous and successful, the more people will be envious.
25) No one can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.
We cannot win every battle in life but we should put every single ounce of our blood, sweat and everything we can.
26) Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It’s when the going’s tough when there seems to be no chance – that’s when it counts.
27) I have a choice.
28) But she can never know. I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility. A life she can never be a part of. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man, given a job to do. And I’m Peter Parker, and I too have a job.
29) Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don’t, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you.
30) Sometimes to do what is right we have to give up the things we want the most, even our dreams.
31) Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.
32) No matter how buried it gets, or lost you feel, you must promise me, that you will hold on to hope and keep it alive. We have to be greater than what we suffer. My wish for you is to become hope. People need that.
33) A man has to be understanding and put his wife before himself. Can you do that, Peter?
34) You don’t trust anyone, that’s your problem.
35) I know you think we can’t be together, but can’t you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? I know there’ll be risks but I want to face them with you. It’s wrong that we should be only half alive… half of ourselves. I love you. So here I am… standing in your doorway. I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn’t it about time somebody saved your life?
36) You can’t think about saving the world. You have to think about saving one person.
37) If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.
38) The great thing about M.J. is, when you look in her eyes and she’s looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited, and at the same time, terrified. The truth is, you don’t know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It’s as if you’ve reached the unreachable and you weren’t ready for it.
39) No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.
40) You can’t be a friendly neighborhood spider-man if there is no neighborhood.
41) There are bigger things happening here than me and you.
42) You have a metal arm? Dude, that is so awesome!
43) I’ve just got to do this on my own.
44) Nice to have fun.
45) Things are never going to be the same again.
These were some of the best and popular Spiderman quotes. Let’s go out on a limb and say that you probably aren’t ever going to be bitten by a spider that turns you into a superhero. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn how to live a better life from Spider-Man’s example.
Spiderman is different from the other superheroes. He has qualities that make him easier to relate to as a normal person. Spider-Man isn’t out for the fame of being a superhero, he’s out to make a difference and his character is a great example for everyone.
- 35 Star Wars Quotes To Relive and Experience Being In The Galaxy Again
- 25 Superman Quotes That Inspire And Push You Towards Success
- 30 Batman Quotes Which Motivated The Superhero Inside You
- 30 Ironman Quotes from Marvel Movies Including Avengers Endgame
- 35 Superhero Quotes Which Are Motivational & Inspirational For All
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events