Shahrukh Khan is an Indian film Actor, Producer & Television host. His birth name is Shahrukh, meaning 'face of the King'. Though he was named Shahruck, he prefers & signs his name as Shah Rukh. Khan began his career with appearances in television series in the late 1980s. He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with Deewana.
It was not just Shah Rukh Khan’s acting that blew away the minds of the audiences, but also his dialogue delivery and feel of the character. SRK gave good performances on the screen and soon earned himself the title ‘King of Romance’. Fans also refer to him as ‘King Khan’ or ‘Badshah’ of Bollywood.
This Feeding Trends article is about the amazing dialogues of Shah Rukh Khan, our very own SRK. Shahrukh Khan dialogues can be broadly seen as romantic or motivational. Let us cherish the best dialogues of SRK one by one.
1) Dil toh har kisi ke paas hota hai, lekin sab Dilwale nahi hote. - Dilwale.
One of the best dialogues of Shahrukh khan demonstrates that everyone has a heart but not everyone is kind-hearted.
2) Sachi mohabbat zindagi main sirf ek baar hoti hai… aur jab hoti hai, toh koi bhagwan ya khuda usse nakamayab nahi hone deta. - Veer Zaara
One of the most relevant dialogues of Shahrukh khan demonstrates that true love happens one time in life and when it happens, that bond is so powerful that no one can ever break it.
3) Har ishq ka waqt hota hai. Woh humara waqt nahi tha, par iska ye matlab nahi tha ki wo ishq nahi tha. - Jab Tak Hai Jaan
4) Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai. Har mod aasan nahi hota, har mod par khushi nahi hoti. Par jab hum zindagi ka saath nahi chodte, toh mohabbat ka saath kyun chode? - Mohabbatein
One of the most relevant dialogues of Shahrukh khan demonstrates that love is as tough as life. We are not satisfied every time but as we do not lose hope from our life, in the same way, we should not lose hope from our love.
5) Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan, teri hansi ki beparwah gustakhiyaan, teri zulfon ki lehraati angdaaiyaan, nahi bhoolunga main, jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan. - Jab Tak Hai Jaan
6) Rishtey sirf khoon se nahi hote... mohabbat se bhi bante hai. - My Name is Khan
This Shahrukh khan dialogue demonstrates that relations are made not only by blood but also by love.
7) Pyaar toh bahut log karte hai ... lekin mere jaisa pyar koi nahi kar sakta kyun ki kisi ke paas tum joh nahi ho. - Kal Ho Naa Ho
8) Mujhe darr toh bahut si cheezon se lagta hai... par sabse zyada darr tumhe kho dene ke khayal se lagta hai. - My Name is Khan
9) Nadi, nadi nahin jismein pani na ho... hawa, hawa nahi jismein ravani na ho... woh shaadi, shaadi nahi jismein prem kahani na ho. - Pardes
This Shahrukh Khan dialogue demonstrates that a river is nothing without water in the same way marriage is nothing without love.
10) Sachchi mohabbat ko pehchanne ke liye aankhon ki nahi... dil ki zaroorat hoti hai. - Darr
This romantic Shahrukh Khan dialogue urges you to find your true love. Once you find your true love, everything will fall in place. And one who is in true love with you, will look at nothing else but your heart.
11) Agar ye tujhe pyar karti hai, to ye tujhe palat ke dekhegi....Palat......Palat. - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
One of the very famous dialogues of Shahrukh Khan, this one takes us into nostalgia. When you feel it is true love, you get an instinct and when that instinct gets true, it is confirmed.
12) Ek baat hoti thi, tab tum bahut yaad aati thi... Jab jab main saans leta tha tab tab. - Devdas
13) Agar Ganga ki hifazat karna pyaar hai, toh hai... Pyaar hai, aur hamesha rahega. - Pardes
Protection is a form of love. You don't want your love to land into any trouble, be worried about things or face difficult problems. You will always try to safeguard them from all evils, all hurts, all worries and all problems. This is what is Shahrukh Khan dialogue is all about.
14) Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai... aur pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai. - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
15) Sarhad paar ek aisa shaks hai jo aapke liye apni jaan bhi de sakta hai. - Veer Zaara
Love knows no boundaries, no limitations and no borders. This romantic Shahrukh Khan dialogue depicts the everlasting, eternal love. The love, for which, everything is fair.
16) Yaad rakhna ki duniya ke kisi kone mein koi khush hai, kyun ki tum khush ho. - Chalte Chalte
17) Main jab bhi aap ko dekhta hoon mujhe Rab dikhta hai. Rab ke samne matha tekta hoon toh dil ko sukoon milta hai. Aap ko hanste hue dekhta hoon toh dil ko aur bhi sukoon milta hai. - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
18) Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai, har mod aasan nahi hota, har mod par khushi nahi milti…. Par jab hum zindagi ka saath nahi chodte to hum mohabbat ka saath kyon chhode. - Mohabbatein
19) Pyar to bahut log karte hai lekin mere jaisa pyar koi nahi kar sakta kyunki kisi ke pass tum jo nahi ho. - Kal Ho Na Ho
20) Koi dhanda chota nahi hota aur dhande se bada koi dharam nahi hota. - Raees
21) Bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai Senorita. - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Shahrukh Khan dialogues are filled with romance. This one is famous and mentions the girl as 'Senorita'. When you meet a stranger and your heart clicks, it is a little thing taking place in this big world!
22) Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai. - Om Shaanti Om
One of the most inspiring dialogues of Shahrukh khan shows that the one who wants to achieve anything from the bottom of the heart will achieve it anyhow. All odds can be overcomed with your love and will power.
23) Waqt ke aage kisi ki nahi chalti, isliye waqt par hi chod dijiye. - Zamaana Deewana
Shahrukh Khan dialogues motivate us in a unique way. Time is undoubtedly the most caring person and the best teacher. Few things in life should be left upon the time.
24) Yaad rakhna ki duniya ke kisi kone mein koi khush hai, kyun ki tum khush ho. - Chalte Chalte
This Shahrukh khan dialogue tells you to always remember that there is someone who is happy just because you are happy. The motivational dialogue drives your attention to think of those who care about your happiness.
25) Gujarat ki hawa mein vyapar hai saheb… meri saans toh rok loge… lekin iss hawa ko kaise rokoge. - Raees
26) Vaar karna hai toh saamne wale ke goal par nahi, saamne wale ke dimaag par karo. Goal khud-ba-khud hojayega. - Chak De! India
In the above dialogue, Shahrukh Khan emphasises on the fact that you can beat an opponent by attacking their thoughts and confidence. They would make a mistake when they lose their calm and balance. You can easily win then!
27) Ache insaan hamesha acche kaam karte hai. - My Name is Khan
28) Don’t let your past blackmail your present, to ruin your beautiful future’’ - Dear Zindagi
One of the most relevant dialogues from Dear Zindagi by Shahrukh khan demonstrates that never let your past destroy your present and future.
29) Keep the child in you alive. - Dear Zindagi
30) We are all our own teachers in the school of life. - Dear Zindagi
31) Safe feel karne ke liye pehle saare dar mitana zaroori hai! - Dear Zindagi
32) Genius woh nahi hota jiske paas har sawaal ka jawab ho, Genius woh hota hai jiske paas har jawaab tak pahunchne ka patience ho! - Dear Zindagi
33) Albert Einstein ne kaha tha, pagal woh hota hai joh roz roz same kaam karta hai, magar chahta hai ki nateeja alag ho. - Dear Zindagi
34) Zindagi toh har baar jaan leti hai, bomb toh sirf ek baar lega. - Jab Tak Hai Jaan
35) Picture abhi baki hai mere dost. - Om Shaanti Om
36) Kismat badi kutti cheez hai, saali kabhi bhi palat jati hai. - Happy New Year
37) Don't underestimate the power of a common man. - Chennai Express
38) Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye kuch haarna padta hai. Aur haar ke jeetne waale ko Baazigar kehte hai. - Baazigar
This Shahrukh khan dialogue demonstrates that once Albert Einstein said that mad is someone who does the same work every day and wants results to be different.
Good dialogues have the power to awaken happiness and to brighten your day. It is a good idea to read a few in the morning, after waking up, and again, before your leave for work. Often, the words you read stay with you and affect how you think, act and react, for a long time after reading them.
Shahrukh khan dialogues teach us that one should never give up, no matter what the situation is. One should never lose hope and the time will come when everything will be perfect. So by forgetting the past and enjoying our present to the fullest, let’s make our future amazing.
- 31 Romantic Armaan Malik Songs That Fill Your Heart with Love
- 34 Prateek Kuhad Songs That Are Made For The Soul And Heart
- 10 ZERO Movie Dialogues That Are Best And Justify The Title
- 24 Bollywood Romantic Dialogues To Impress Your Lover At Once
- 25 Scam 1992 - The Harshad Mehta Story Dialogues That Are Apart
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events