These days, the talk of the town - Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story web series. It is a screen adaptation of the book, ‘The Scam: Who Won, Who Lost, Who got away’ which is written by Sucheta Dalal and Debashish Basu. And needless to say, the script has blown away everyone!
The Harshad Mehta web series is directed by Hansal Mehta and stars Pratik Gandhi, Shreya Dhanwanthary, Hemant Kher and Nikhil Dwivedi. These actors have given a wonderful performance and made the characters come to life on screens with their acting and also Scam 1992 dialogues which are so natural yet intriguing to hear.
The story of Scam 1992 - The Harshad Mehta Story web series is based on talhe share market scam that happened in 1992 and Harshad Mehta was responsible for it. With so much hype already built around, the web series is the highest rated Indian drama of today, with an IMDb rating of 9.5 out of 10. It has 10 episodes of 1 hour each.
Even Times of India, Hindustan Times and The Indian Express have given this drama high ratings based on its content and Scam 1992 dialogues. Scam 1992 web series is an example that it is actually the efforts and good storyline that counts. Harshad Mehta web series gives us an insight into the times this scandal happened and how people around it were influenced by it.
So here we have listed Scam 1992 dialogues from the Harshad Mehta web series for you to cherish:
1) “Jab jeb mein money ho na toh kundli mein shani hone se koi fark nahi padta.”
2) “Risk hai toh ishq hai!”
3) “Dekho mein cigarette nahi peeta, par jeb mein lighter zarur rakhta hoon, dhamaka karne ke liye.”
4) “Profit Dikhta hai, toh har koi jhukta hai.”
5) “Success kya hai? Failure ke baad ka chapter.”
Scam 1992 dialogues from the Harshad Mehta web series also help you understand the thin line between right and wrong, which determines your success and failure. The entire story is a lesson for all of us to learn.
6) “Emotion mein insaan hamesha galti karta hai.”
7) “Locha, lafda aur jalebi fafda, isko gujarati ki life se koi nikaal nahi sakta.”
8) “Old school ho ya new school, sabke syllabus mein ek subject common hota hai – profit aur woh mera favourite subject hai.
9) “Business mein saturation aata hai, dimag mein thodi? Woh chalta rehta hai na!”
10) “Share market itna gehra kuan hai jo poore desh ki paise ki pyaas bujha sakta hai.”
Scam 1992 dialogues help us to understand the value of the share market and money. The dynamics of the share market, the prices going up and down, the investment and returns - all are unpredictable. All you can do is striving to minimise the losses.
11) ”Mein market mein jaake bhashanbaazi karna nahi chahta, seedha logon ke bharose pe khelna chahta hoon!”
12) “Ye market ka masala na char cheezo se banta hai, Pehla Tip, khabar insider trading, research, usme thoda risk mila, ab risk jitna zyada, market ka masala utna hi teekha”
13) “Market me Sabse bada jokhim, jokhim na lene mein hai”
14) “Ab meri tarah risk se ishq hai to kood pado, ya to duboge ya udoge”
15) “Ab apne paas kharch karne ko sirf time hi toh hai nahi toh sahi time ka wait karne mein khud kharch ho jayenge.”
Scam 1992 dialogues draw your attention towards doing the right thing at the right time. If the phase of life is gone, you will never be able to rewind and go back, just because you wished you did it earlier. Take decisions carefully.
16) “Ek baat yaad rakhna ye america ka wall street nahi hai, Bombay ka dalaal street hai, aur ye satta bazar,yahan par bear niche mare ya bull upar,jab lagti hai to aadmi zameen par hi girta hai”
17) “Gujarati ke liye dhanda dharam se bhi bada hota hai”
18) “Sabke dimag me ye baat baith jani chahiye, ke mehta ka raajma, market maja ma”
19) “Free me to main mere baap ko bhi tip nahi deta”
20) “Share market me log kismat mein vishwaas rakhte hain, par main kismat me nahi keemat me vishwas rakhta hoon”
Scam 1992 dialogues take us into the world of the stock market and shares. As much as luck matters, that much does the value of shares. Good luck and low-value shares don’t seem like a good combination.
21) “Ali baba aur chalis chor, harshad aur grow more”
22) “Aapko pata hai mera sabse bada crime kya hai? Ki main harshad mehta hoon”
23) “Agar meri Poonch me aag lagayenge na, to lanka to Unki bhi Jalegi”
24) “Pranav bhai mujhe papad belna hi nahi hai, seedha tal ke khana hai wo bhi kanda tamatar ke sath”
25) “Harshad ke dhandhe ki dhar par bharosa rakh, achhe achho ki kat jati hai iske samne”
The Scam 1992 dialogues from the Harshad Mehta web series seem are very promising and convince you to watch the highly-rated Indian Drama. You will love it more if you are a business-minded person!
Needless to say, everything is famous from the Gujarati dhokla and fafda to this scam done by a middle-class Gujarati man. Harshad Mehta became famous for his share market scam and his scam changed the face of Indian share market forever. Scam 1992 web series is an authentic Indian drama containing masala and reality both.
The Scam 1992 dialogues and entire Harshad Mehta web series deserve to be famous. The hard work done by the writers, directors and actors must be rewarded by the audiences.
- 27 Irrfan Khan Dialogues That Immortalize His Excellent Acting Skills Forever
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani(YJHD) Heart-Winning Dialogues and Characters
- 25 Iconic Sholay Dialogues That Are Timeless and Forever Special
- 30 Gangs Of Wasseypur Dialogues For Movie Lovers That Will Remain Iconic
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events