Whenever the word ‘Cricket’ comes up, no Indian can stay without giving voice to the name of our God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar. He is one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket to step into the field and Indians would concur with the fact.
It has been almost two years since he retired, but he has left us all inspired with his records, style and journey. He still is the inspiration of not only Indians but people across the globe.
He not only inspires people to take up cricket as their sport but to chase their dream. Very few sportsmen have gained such popularity as our master-blaster has, and he totally deserves it.
Just like the human being, quotes by Sachin Tendulkar also highly inspire when someone feels demoralized. We all can read and implement Sachin Tendulkar Quotes in our daily steps towards success.
For you to get deeply inspired and lighten the spark inside you to chase your dreams, here is our list of 30 Sachin Tendulkar quotes.
1. “Don’t stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true.”
This quote needs no explanation. Chase your dreams until they become your reality.
2. “I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.”
One shouldn’t ever compare self to others. Everyone’s achievements and failures are different. One should keep moving forward with the way that they feel right.
3. “Critics haven’t taught me my cricket, and they don’t know what my body and mind are up to.”
Be true to yourself and what you are doing. Don’t let the negative talks around you fill you up with doubts about your way of doing things.
4. “People throw stones at you and you turned them into milestones.”
People will always be there at your back to pull you down and fill you with negativity, but it’s only you who can push them aside and keep marching forward. This quote from Sachin Tendulkar quotes will energize you when you feel low.
5. “If you remain humble, people will give you love and respect even after you have finished with the game.”
People always remember the ones in their good wishes and talks who are humble. When all will be said and done, the positivity will reflect back from people towards you.
6. “It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, and bad things are very easy to get.”
This quote from Sachin Tendulkar quotes has rightly pointed to reality. Though good things are difficult to achieve, one should never stop trying.
7. “I have never thought where I will go or forced any targets on myself.”
Always keep a target because it is necessary, but don’t force it upon you.
8. “The key to handling pressure situations like these is to keep yourself steady, follow your instincts and think clearly.”
Bring out the calm and positive side from you when handling critical situations. That is the only key to make things right.
9. “Chase your dreams …. but make sure you don’t find shortcuts.”
Shortcuts are never the solution. If you want to be successful in what you are doing, always choose the right path, even if it’s a long way.
10. “I am not thinking too far ahead, just want to take it one thing at a time.”
If you try to achieve all the things at a single time, you will get nowhere. Good things take time, and you should too.
11. “It doesn’t always happen according to the way you have planned things out but I feel if you have covered most of the aspects, it does help out there in the middle.”
A very inspiring and motivating quote from our list of quotes by Sachin Tendulkar, keep this line always in your mind when things don’t work out as you have thought it should.
12. “A champion team needs only a small window of opportunity to stage a fightback, something I had learnt over the years.”
Whether in the field of sports or other fields, always remember this quote and try to grab the opportunities that come to your way.
13. “It seems to me that no autobiography can claim to document every detail of the author’s life. That’s impossible.”
No one else can know about you better than you do, and unless you tell them about you.
14. “If you don’t execute your plans, then you don’t reach anywhere.”
Planning is the beginning and beginning is half done for sure, but in order to go all the way till the end, you must act upon your plans. Only then you will be successful.
15. “Competitive spirit has played a huge role in making me what I am.”
This quote from our list of Sachin Tendulkar quotes inspires us highly to have a competitive spirit which helps in betterment in every step. If you don’t have that spirit, then you will not be able to level up in what you are doing.
16. “Success is a process.”
Success takes time to come for sure, but it’s only the process to your desired goal. Go in flow with the process and you’ll shake hands with your dream.
17. “The balance between aggression and caution was crucial.”
People pull off mistakes when they are fuming, and in order to avoid those regretful mistakes while you have a hot head, balance is paramount. This quote from Sachin Tendulkar quotes points to the importance of having a good mental balance when one is irate.
18. “Everyone at home was very supportive, but my father always said that all he wanted me to do was give it my best effort without worrying about the results.”
Our master blaster's father has voiced out just the right words that we all should heed and follow. On no account worry about results but give your best to what you do.
19. “It is important to understand that if you do fall, it’s important for you to get right back up again.”
You fall down to get up again and keep moving on. Don’t lose hope if you fail. Always have the ability and motivation to stand up tall and high and march forward.
20. “Whatever level you reach, getting better never stops.”
Getting better has no limits. You can always reach one or several cuts above when you think you have reached the best. This quotes from Sachin Tendulkar quotes exactly recounts that.
21. “The only thing that was on my mind was, 'I want to play for India one day,' and I was pretty sure and confident that one day I will.”
This quote from our list of quotes by Sachin Tendulkar is highly inspirable. Always believe in what you do and your goals. Put your blood, sweat and tears together to make it real. And above all, be confident.
22. “Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself on and off the field.”
It is accurately remarked by this quote in Sachin Tendulkar quotes that every individual has got his/her own approach, which makes them unique from the rest.
23. “I have never believed in comparisons, whether they are about different eras, players or coaches.”
We shouldn’t compare one thing to the other. Once you stop comparing, you’ll see the finer side of everything
24. “Making an effort is in your hands. Giving 100% is in your hands.”
Unless you make your hands work out towards your goal, you can’t achieve success. Your hands draft your destiny and hold the power to change things. Always remember this quote from our list of quotes by Sachin Tendulkar whenever you do something.
25. “When I walk into bat, I should know that 'Yes, I've prepared to the best of my ability. I couldn't have done anything better.' That is when I feel that I am ready to go out and play.”
Always have credence and confidence in your preparation, and give out your best. Having confidence in what you’ve prepared is another step towards better results.
26. “Obviously, if you're positive, then there's positive energy flowing in your body. The moments are smoother - the thought process is smoother. But if there is doubt, then also your body's not going to move that well, your thought process is not clear.”
There is no complication to understand this quote. Always stay positive and everything in and around you will also be positive.
27. “I'm really focusing now on how I can get to the next level as a batsman. How can I get even more competitive? How can I get even more consistent? How can I get better?”
Instead of doing 10 different things, do that one thing in which you are in your best form. Give your best to it, and level up.
28. “I fail sometimes, I succeed sometimes, so that's fair enough. It's a package deal. It comes with that package: failures and success.”
One of the best quotes by Sachin Tendulkar, learn to accept your failures too. Failure is also the building block which helps you to be stronger in future and turn to the right path to meet success.
29. “Some people call it fearless, some people call it confidence. And I feel I'm confident in whatever I do.”
Be confident in whatever you do. Confidence is one of the keys to success.
30. “It's about not accepting every challenge thrown at you. Sometimes you hold back and when it's needed you go for it.”
This quote in our list of Sachin Tendulkar quotes says that every challenge in your life is not meant to be faced. You need to choose the right challenge and accept it which will make you strong and help you to attain your goal.
All of the quotes by Sachin Tendulkar imbues the spirit in us to make our dreams come true. Hope you have been inspired and motivated to chase your dreams while you read through our list of Sachin Tendulkar quotes.
Our master-blaster has taught us lots of things with his quotes. Never stop in your path towards success. Even though you fail and fall down, get up for a new trial. Those who try they ultimately never fail to shake hands with success.
Whenever you feel low and lose confidence, always come back to our page to read Sachin Tendulkar quotes to get the energy and inspiration.
- 25 MS Dhoni Quotes For Inspiration From MSD’s Life & Untold Story
- 23 Cricket Stadium In India Which Host International Cricket For Us
- 40 Ronaldo Quotes To Get The Sporting Spirit and Success
- 34 Messi Quotes To Keep You Moving In Your Life And Get The Ball Rolling
- 14 Inspirational Autobiographies of Sportspersons To Live Your Dreams
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events