Cozy blankets to wrap. Hot soups in bed. Tea by the roadside corner. Unending walks by the snowy mountains. Tight hugs that pull each other closer.
Winters, with its enchanting mornings and tranquil evenings, kick starts love and romance. Love, Pyaar, Ishq, and Mohabbat - all kindle in winters.
Many proposals and confessions happen in winter months. There is one more thing associated with winters, which can't be missed - the Winter Shayaris.
Winter season brings turbulence in the hearts of romantics, couples and lovers. Thus, winter poetry (shayari) is not free from ‘loveria’.
All the romantic winter poetries & shayaris speak out love, feelings, and emotions.
Romantic Winters & Love Connection
Winter love is not limited to spending warm time with your loved one but also longing for a glance of their loved one’s face.
Some wait for winters to spend cozy time together, while some wait for its departure to see their crush step out of the house.
Some find walking in the winter sunshine romantic, while others find sipping tea in the road corner nostalgic.
Pulling a jacket from the wardrobe, some remember how they shared it on a winter night.
Sitting by the fire, some remember the conversations they had which made everything right.
Romantic Winter Shayari
Winters celebrate the feeling of love, taking us back into memories and inviting us to create new ones.
Here we have brought 25 romantic winter shayaris, which will force you to fall in love with November, December, January & February, precisely with the winter season!
1. Aaj Bahut Dhund Hai Sheher Mein, Kaash Aisa Ho Ki Wo Mujhse Takra Jaye
2. Aaj Mausam Bahut Sard Hai Ae Dil, Chalo Kuch Khwaishon Ko Aag Lagayein
3. Tumhe Fursat Mile To Nikal Aana Aftaab, Humare Yahan Aaj Kal Thand Bahut Hai
4. Itni Sardi Mein Akele Chala Nahi Jata, Ek Kangdi Kashmir Se Laa Do Humein
5. Zara December Ki Dhoop Mein Baith Le Hum, Ki Ye Mausam Tumhari Tarah Humein Agle Saal Milega
6. Tumhe Sardiyon Se Ishq Tha, Mujhe Aaj Bhi Hai, Tumhari Wajah Se
7. Kitne Dil Todti Hai Ye Sard February, Banane Wale Ne Un Hi Nahi Iske Din Ghataye Honge
8. Girti Hui Barf Ki Khoobsurti Dekhne Ke Liye, Kadakti Thand Mein Bahar Nikalna Zaroori Hai
9. Dhadkane Sambhaloon, Ya Dil Kaabu Karoon, Tujhe Sardi Mein Dekhna Ek Aafat Hai
10. Garam Chai Aur Sard Subah Do Aise Aashiq Hain, Jinhone Ek Doosre Ko Hamesha Ke Liye Paa Liya Tha
11. Mili Bahut Zamane Baad Khushi Mujhe, Tere Haath Ki Chai Jab Sardi Mein Mili Mujhe
12. Sard Mausam, Rootha Dil Aur Doston Ka Saath, Isse Zyada Aur Kya Maange Hum?
13. Sard Mausam Mein Bahut Yaad Aate Hain, Dhund Mein Lipte Hue Waade Tere
14. Palat Rahi Hain Sardiyon Ki Hawaiyen, Phir Teri Yaad Mein Jaagne Ka Mausam Aaya Hai
15. Dhund Ne Naqab Ban Kar Chupa Liya Sitaron Ko, Sardi Ki Tanha Raaton Mein Intezaar Kitna Alag Sa Hai
16. Ye December Ka Mahina Aur Ye Raaste Ka Jaam, Koi Saath Hota Toh Ek Ek Cup Chai Peete
17. Dil Behelane Ko Koi Tyohaar Bhi Nahi Hota, Bade Dard Mein Guzarta Hai Mera Sard December
18. Na Chod Jana Kisi Ko, Na Todna Kisi Ka Dil, Sardiyon Ki Chot, Aksar Zyada Takleef Deti Hai
19. Ab Lena Padega Tumhe Aag Ka Sahara, Mere Dil Ka Mausam Tumhe Thand Batayegi !
20. Tere Bagair In Sardiyon Ka Maza Nahin, Os Ki Boonde Kaaton Ki Tarah Chubhti Hain !
21. Ye Sardi, Ye Khamoshi, Ye Aalam, Ye Ishq, Agar Darbadar Na Firte, Toh Ghar Gaye Hote !
22. Bada Bechain Karti Hain Ye Sardiyan, Tere Ishq Ki Garmahat Lapetkar Chalti Hoon Aaj Kal
23. Sardiyan Ye Zara Choti Pad Jati Hain, Din Hota Hi Nahin Hai Aur Raat Guzar Jaati Hain
24. Kohre Ki Tarah Hote Hain Ye Jazbaat, Inhe Baandhna, Kohre Ko Pakadne Jaisa Hai
25. Sardiyaan Aa Gayi Toh Kya, Main Bhi Parinda Hoon, Main Paron Mein Aag Paida Karta Hoon Udne Ke Liye
These amazing, refreshing and passionate winter quotes (with images) are surely going to stay in our hearts for long. We hope you loved these Urdu Shayaris on Winters just as we did. In case, we missed any, do let us know in the comment section.
For Shayris/Quotes: Read Recite Repeat
Read more: Ayushman Khurana Poetries & Couplets
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events