Love is probably the most universally experienced emotion. You share love with your parents, your friends, your siblings, your partner. Well, these are just a few to name. All our relationships have love.
Some might say that believing in love is cheesy or being idealistic. In fact, it’s the opposite. Love is the life blanket you must wrap around yourself to feel the warmth of your soul as well as of others.
Love just like any other emotion, comes with its whims. You do have to sacrifice in love, accommodate or even sometimes change yourselves. However, one never regrets these things in love.
In the heat of the moment, you might question love but when you look at it at night with all the calm surrounding you in your chaotic brain, you understand that Love is the most beautiful emotion of them all.
Cinema lovers often have cliques, the cheesy rom-com buffs and the other side. Wondering why we are calling them the other side? It is because they do not have a specific genre but enjoy all kinds of films. Rom-com lovers on the other side, melt their hearts at the best love dialogues. One can say that romantic love is the most celebrated emotion in Bollywood.
Even if you are single, they make you believe in love. For the ones who already have found the ying to their yang, these famous Bollywood dialogues will make you appreciate your love all over again!
Romantic Bollywood Dialogues List Is Here
Given below is a list of 20 Famous Bollywood Romantic Dialogues that will make your Dil go mmmmmm!
1. “Tere bina kisi cheez mein mauj nahi … na ladkiyan taadne mein, na chai mein, na chowmein mein.” - Band Baaja Baaraat
of the best romantic Bollywood dialogues told by one of Bollywood’s current favourite Romantic Heroes, Ranveer Singh shows us what true love is all about. Enjoying the smallest of things with your life partner and yet receiving the biggest joys of life.
2. “Ab toh hum friend ho gaye hai naa?” - Masaan
Isn’t this a romantic Bollywood dialogue? Friendship is your password to your Love aka Netflix account! Well, any happy couple are first best friends and lovers later!
3. “Ajeeb kahani hai pyar aur dosti ke bich ke ristey ki.....Pyaar hamara hero...Dosti hamari heroine.” - Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
If friendship is the stepping stone to love, it is the wall too. You cannot sustain love without friendship. The best part of being in love is being able to go to that one person and do anything you want, your best friend and your best lover. ADHM is one of the most popular movies to have famous Bollywood romantic dialogues because of these lessons!
4. “Love teda hai, lekin uss tede love mein bhi sukun pana sirf kuch logon ko aata hai.” - Ae Dil Ha Mushkil
Love is not always perfect. In fact, accepting the flaws of the other person is what makes your love perfect. You can’t always have everything but surely you can make the most of all you have. A piece of advice - use this romantic Bollywood dialogue wisely!
5. “Mujhe usse jitna pyaar tha, Usse kahin zyada usko apne khwabon se tha. Usne kabhi mudke nahi dekha ..... aur maine kabhi intezar bhi nahi kiya” - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
This is a bold romantic dialogue from the superhit movie YJHD. Never be afraid to love. Even if you hurt, let it go. There are many yings to your yang! It is a myth you find love only once. The reality is you live only once but get multiple chances to live life’s experiences.
6. “Namaaz mein woh thi, Par laga dua hamari manzoor ho gayi.” - Ranjanhaa
Love knows no caste, religion, or gender! This romantic dialogue from Bollywood’s blockbuster movie Ranjanhaa and the romantic story of the movie proves that. In love, you are two people with one mind.
7. “Pyar, mohabbat, aashiqui sirf lafzon ke sivah aur kuch nahi ... par jab woh mili ... in lafzon ko mainne mil gaye" - Aashiqui 2
This is the most touching dialogue from the list of love dialogues in Hindi. You might have a thousand perceptions about love and what it will be like but when you meet The One, they give meaning to your life by fulfilling those fantasies. They might or might not fit the criteria but they fit you!
8. “Pyar na karne ki hazar wajah mil sakti hai darr ke bazar mein … lekin pyar karne ki sirf ek dhoondni hoti hai apne dil mein.” - Kalank
We all can love. Even a broken heart knows how to love again. You just need to believe in yourself. You need to hope that you can give love to someone and then, you can expect love in return.
9. “Hum bahut pyaar karte hain use… hum nahi chahte ki woh meri half girlfriend bann ke reh jaye.” - Half Girlfriend
There is no risk calculation in love. It’s not a business transaction. You just go with your feeling and see how it plays out. That is the main thrill, isn’t it? That’s what makes love so special. That’s what this romantic Bollywood dialogue is all about.
10. “Ishq, jo tufani duniya se bagawat karjaye woh ishq, bharay darbar mein jo duniya se lad jaae woh ishq, jo mehboob ko dekhe toh khuda ko bhul jaae woh ishq.” - Bajirao Mastani
This dialogue from the list of Hindi Romantic Dialogues defines the power of love. When you are in love, you are capable of doing anything. It gives you the strength to fight the world for the one person that is your world.
11. “Har dukh aane waale sukh ki chitti hoti hai … aur har nuksaan hone waale fayde ka ishara.” - Devdas
Even if there are ups and downs, something good will happen. Love will always give you hope and so does this famous romantic dialogue from the Bollywood movie Devdas.
12. “Kabhi kabhi insaan kuch nahi kehkar bhi ... sab kuch keh deta hai.” - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Next in our list of best romantic dialogues in Hindi is a dialogue from Salman Khan’s Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. You don’t always need a common language to communicate in love. The only language required is the knowledge of your lover and their personality.
13. “Uski ek muskurahat mere saare gham mitta degi.” - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Even though you long to meet or see your beloved, your lover’s happiness and comfort can make you forget all your worries in a jiffy. It is the best cure for your hard day or even hard life! So if you want to impress your beloved, use this romantic dialogue!
14. “Yahan har mausam se pyar hota hai ... aur har mausam mein pyar hota hai.” - Bachna Ae Haseeno
Contrary to what people might say love has no age limit. You can find your love at 17 or 70! This Bollywood dialogue is for all the young lovers out there who are looking for real love in life.
15. "Ishq de mere mitra pehchaan ki, mit javay jadoon zid apnan di ...Asli pyar ka matlab haasil karna nahi hota." - Namastey London
Love is not a race. Sometimes you lose. Despite your loss, you still win and you know why? It is because you have proven that you can love someone more than you and that in itself is a victory. It is a part of best love dialogues for a reason!
16. “Jab koi pyaar mein hota hai toh koi sahi galat nahin hota.” - Jab We Met
Love has no rules. What might work for your best friend and their partner might not work for you and vice versa. You must do what works best for you, not necessarily what is right, and what makes you happy as a couple! After all, that is what matters! A lesson from this famous Bollywood romantic dialogue!
17. “Mohabbat mein rupaiyo se zyada patthar keemti hote hai.” - Saawariya
This one from the list of Bollywood romantic dialogues tells you that artificial happiness doesn’t matter in love. Intentions matter. You all must know the famous story called “ The Gift of the Magi”. The long and short of the story is that the intentions matter more than the gifts and that is so true in love. The things you do, the decisions you make, and the priorities you set are so much more important.
18. “Waqt ka matlab hota hai, ab ... pyar karna hai, toh ab ... maafi maangna hai, toh ab ... haath pakadna hai, toh ab.” - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
There is no right or wrong time to love. You will never be wiser or prettier. Just keep your heart on your sleeve! You never know where is your beloved and on which road’s corner you will find them. There is really no timeline.
19. “ Har Ishq ka ek waqt hota ha, woh humara waqt nahi tha par iska yeh matlab nahi ki woh Ishq nahi tha” - Jab tak hai Jaan
What do all these romantic Bollywood quotes have in common? The answer is hope. Love should always give you hope. Even if you don’t end up with someone you wanted to, just remember, you received their love and are capable of receiving it from others too. It’s true everyone is unique but no one is irreplaceable. Hence, this can be called as one of the most sentimental Bollywood romantic dialogues told by Shahrukh Khan, the King of Romance himself.
20. “Zindagi mein kuch rishtey hum khud chunte hai.. Aur kuch rishtey rabji hamare liye chunte hai.” - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
What happens, happens for the best. This romantic Bollywood dialogue applied to all the couples in love. Trust us, falling in love was the best thing that ever happened to you.
21. "Tum mere heart ke liye zaroori ho." - Dil Bechara
Love makes our life beautiful, despite all the challenges and flaws. This beautiful romantic dialogue is handpicked from the Bollywood movie Dil Bechara, Sushant Singh Rajputs last gift to the entire world. The romantic dialogue clearly hints what the heart needs, only love can give. There's only one place where we find unmatched comfort, warmth and solace - in our lovers arms. And we long for it.
22. "Apni story in sadko par shuru hui thi, ab upar hi khatam hogi." - Sadak 2
True romance lies in eternal love. There are no limits, no markings, no boundaries to it. You may meet your lover on any road, and then travel roads of life together until your last breath. A deep romantic dialogue it is!
23. "Jiyunga toh tere sath, marunga toh tere hath, Tere liye toh main seene par bhi goli kha loon." - Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ramleela
Sacrifice in love can go to any extent. You might not fear your life for your loved one and it is a very bold commitment to make. This romantic dialogue from Bollywood movie Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ramleela perfectly puts forth the spirit of sacrifice in love. It also makes promises of spending the whole life with your lover.
24. "Darya ka paani, lehren, shor hai ya shanti, jise shor lage usne kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi... or jinse khamoshi chu jaye, unhe waqt, halat, pareshani juda kar sakte hai par alag nahi." - Kabir Singh
A romantic and powerful dialogue in the voice of none other than Shahid Kapoor. Those who have found true love in life can hear the silence of the sea waves. They can be away from each other due to circumstances and trials of time, but they cannot be separated by any force.
One might find these Hindi Romantic dialogues cheesy or even unreal but as they say, art is inspired by real-life after all. These famous Bollywood romantic dialogues define love and the importance of love for us. They might or might not be the best love dialogues in Hindi for you but they sure make you believe in love.
These are not just lines told by characters or a list of best romantic Bollywood dialogues, they are emotions, felt by you and by me. We could be Ayaan in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil or Mastani from Bajirao Mastani.
Somewhere between real and reel, we relate to them. These best love dialogues definitely give us hope to find and believe in the love that is portrayed by these characters.
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani(YJHD) Throwback Dialogues
- 27 Irrfan Khan Dialogues That Immortalize Him
- 10 Kalank Movie Dialogues That Attack Heart
- 10 Zero Movie Dialogues That Are Meaningful
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events