You would notice some of these quotes by Robin Sharma are floating all across social media, newspapers, and books! Robin Sharma is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and world-renewed leadership coach. He lives by the advice that he shares and has created a massive name for himself through his original bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
If you read books on leadership and success, then you must have known about him. The author of countless books on achievement and success, such as the bestselling The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Leader Who Had No Title, Robin Sharma is recognized as one of the world’s leading authors. These are some quotes by Robin Sharma that you will surely wish to abide by.
The thing about perseverance is the force you need, to drive you to do better. This is the time you need to push yourself. Listed below are some of the best quotes by Robin Sharma.
Some quotes give us strength and some give us the insight to fight the battles that we never knew we were capable of going through. The most important thing about these quotes by Robin Sharma is that you will find them relatable. For sure.
1. Your I CAN is more important than your IQ.
The most important thing you can gift to yourself is courage. It’s the strength that keeps us, humans, alive. See this quote by Robin Sharma has completely changed the way might perceive the knowledge and effort to reach there. Every step is keeping you one move ahead and sometimes we need to be reminded of that.
2. We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
We are most often found thinking and re-thinking the things that have happened before and e try to put ourselves back into those times to know if it makes us any better or if it gives us moral satisfaction. But dwelling in the past is a dangerous way to live. We are always working on something and this quote by Robin Sharma clearly says that you can’t work on your future while you’re still trying to correct your past.
3. Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.
The reality is just the implication of what the human mind can create. We have seen generations of examples but how would it work? Well, we know that everything started with what’s in our mind and as this quote by Robin Sharma also says, everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality. A daily life example of ‘you reap what you sow’ and nothing could have been simpler.
4. You can’t make someone feel good about themselves until you feel good about Yourself.
Every bit of this quote by Robin Sharma strums the right chords. The quality of love you give yourself will always remain a standard to others about how they should love you. When we lack self-love, we unknowingly push the love because we don’t realize we deserve it.
5. The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.
6. Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. it will not only improve your life, but it will also improve the lives of all those around you.
7. Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle, and best at the end.
Well, something about a challenge is quite exciting and as exciting as it may be, it doesn’t come like a buffet dinner but rather a fixed meal. You only get to choose how you respond or react towards it. Some of the quotes by Robin Sharma are designed to give you the one thing you needed to hear today!
8. Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical, as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us.
9. The purpose of life is the life of purpose
10. I once read that people who study others are wise but those who study themselves are enlightened.
11. Never overlook the power of simplicity
The only way to never lose who you are is by gratitude and never giving up on the simplest details. The life we live is much complex than it’s supposed to be. To make anything easier all we have to do is make it simpler. The power of simplicity is one of the most beautiful topics touched through this quote by Robin Sharma.
12. The mind is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master.
Quotes by Robin Sharma are great eye-openers. This one tells you to never allow your mind to control you. If you let this happen, you are bound to make mistakes and regret them later.
13. If your life is worth thinking about, it is worth writing about.
I suppose this quote by Robin Sharma has a much deeper meaning. We all have stories to tell, most of us are bad listeners. We don’t listen to listen, we listen to reply. And maybe- only maybe if we lived a life that was worth it all you should write about it. Fiction is born out of something non-fiction and everything you see around you that escalates you are worth writing about.
14. Sometimes success isn't about making the right decision, it's more about making some decision.
15. Never regret your past. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is.
16. Worry drains the mind of its power and, sooner or later, it injures the soul
17. The moment I stopped spending so much time chasing the big pleasure of life. I began to enjoy the little ones, like watching the stars dancing in moonlit sky or soaking in the sunbeams of a glorious summer morning.
18. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, but are spiritual beings having a human experience.
19. Big people don't make people feel small.
20. All great thinkers are initially ridiculed – and eventually revered.
21. What gets measured gets improved.
That’s one thing about performances, they keep getting better with practice. If there’s one thing this quote by Robin Sharma tells you, it’s that whatever you do, you needn’t be perfect- you couldn’t be, because you learn from mistakes. We all do,
22. Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life.
23. Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It's about impact, influence, and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire teammates and customers.
24. The business of business is relationships; the business of life is human connection.
25. To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.
26. The fears you run from run to you.
27. Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.
28. The project you are most resisting carries your greatest growth.
29. Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.
30. Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.
31. Silence your critics. Ignore your haters. Delete your cynics.
32. Give away what you most wish to receive.
33. Be so good at what you do that no one else in the world can do what you do.
34. The secret of passion is purpose.
35. Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it
These quotes by Robin Sharma awaken the unsaid feelings and emotions which you must have never challenged with thought or action. What is very important is that these little written forms of motivation can keep you inspired to follow what you are after.
The genuine interest to develop self-love as a habit, to look at things positively, to advert the crisis in a rather calm and serene atmosphere. Hope you enjoyed these short collections of some of the most amazing quotes by Robin Sharma and had a great time reading through these.
Inspiration might just be the key to the lock you’re holding in your hand right now, still deciding if you deserve what’s on the other side, but it will be worth it!
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events