Robert Kiyosaki is an American businessman and author of self-help books. He is best known for the book series Rich Dad, Poor Dad and the related materials. So far, he wrote 18 books, of which a total of more than 26 million pieces were sold. He is sure to inspire you to take action on your dreams and lead a wealthy life.
If you are into these top MLM marketing or direct selling companies such as Amway, Herbalife, Avon, Natura Cosmeticos, Robert is your God and his Rich Dad Poor Dad book is your bible. Remember that when you join any of these MLM companies, never deceive your friends and family for an outing just to sell them the idea of joining you or any products, by continuing to be a ‘fake and caring’ friend, eventually, you will lose most of your friends.
Listed below are 45 Robert Kiyosaki quotes, which will motivate you and help you in your business journey:
1) Being an entrepreneur is simply going from one mistake to the next. You must have the fortitude to continue on.
2) The hardest part of change is going through the unknown.
3) Business and investing are team sports.
4) Business is like a wheelbarrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing.
Robert Kiyosaki quotes give you a nice perspective on life. Business requires a lot of hard work. We can never gain profit if we don’t work hard for it.
5) Financial struggle is often the direct result of people working all their lives for someone else.
6) Starting a business is like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. In mid-air, the entrepreneur begins building a parachute and hopes it opens before hitting the ground.
7) Sometimes, what is right for you at the beginning of your life is not the right thing for you at the end of your life.
8) Getting rich begins with the right mindset, the right words and the right plan.
Robert Kiyosaki quotes demonstrate that mindset and plan play an important role in business. One with the wring mindset can never achieve one's goals.
9) When I started my last business, I didn’t receive a paycheck for 13 months. The average person can’t handle that pressure.
Sometimes there comes a time when we have to focus on our skills and talent for work rather than a paycheck. Efforts combine to pay off in the end.
10) The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that defines and limit who you are.
11) You get one life. Live it in a way that it inspires someone.
12) Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
13) The problem with having a job is that it gets in the way of getting rich.
14) To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game.
This Robert Kiyosaki quote demonstrates that we should never be upset when we lose instead we should be happy that we learned something new.
15) The wealthy buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle-class tend to buy luxuries first. Why? Emotional discipline.
16) Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.
17) If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.
Robert Kiyosaki quotes speak of the experience this man has. He has always learned from experiences and that is what he advises others to do. In fact, this article is a way to learn from his experiences.
18) A winning strategy must include losing.
19) A mistake is a signal that it is time to learn something new, something you didn’t know before.
This Robert Kiyosaki quote explains that every time we learn something new from our mistakes. Every mistake is a thing that shouldn't have been done. Note it down for the future.
20) Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you.
21) It does not take money to make money.
22) When people are lame, they love to blame.
23) It is easy to stay the same but it is not easy to change. Most people choose to stay the same all their lives.
24) You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.
25) People need to wake up and realize that life doesn’t wait for you. If you want something, get up and go after it.
26) Tomorrows only exist in the minds of dreamers and losers.
We should start working for our goals from today itself, we should not wait for tomorrow. If today is lost, tomorrow will never come. Robert Kiyosaki quotes are that's why very inspiring.
27) Making mistakes isn’t enough to become great. You must also admit the mistake, and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.
28) When you are forced to think, you expand your mental capacity. When you expand your mental capacity, your wealth increases.
29) We all have tremendous potential, and we all are blessed with gifts. Yet, the one thing that holds all of us back is some degree of self-doubt. It is not so much the lack of technical information that holds us back, but more the lack of self-confidence.
30) The love of money is not the root of all evil. The lack of money is the root of all evil.
31) There are no mistakes in life, just learning opportunities.
32) Too many people are too lazy to think. Instead of learning something new, they think the same thought day in day out.
33) People without financial knowledge, who take advice from financial experts are like lemmings simply following their leader. They race for the cliff and leap into the ocean of financial uncertainty, hoping to swim to the other side.
34) Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.
35) Skills make you rich, not theories.
36) Most people want everyone else in the world to change themselves. Let me tell you, it’s easier to change yourself than everyone else.
37) I am concerned that too many people are focused too much on money and not on their greatest wealth, which is their education. If people are prepared to be flexible, keep an open mind and learn, they will grow richer and richer through the changes. If they think money will solve the problems, I am afraid those people will have a rough ride.
38) Find out where you are at, where you are going and build a plan to get there.
This Robert Kiyosaki quote tells us the importance of having a plan. Without a roadmap to your destination, you are sure to get lost and swayed away. Remember, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
39) The more I risk being rejected, the better my chances are of being accepted.
40) I find so many people struggling, often working harder, simply because they cling to old ideas. They want things to be the way they were; they resist change. Old ideas are their biggest liability. It is a liability simply because they fail to realize that while that idea or way of doing something was an asset yesterday, yesterday is gone.
41) Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow
42) F.O.C.U.S – Follow One Course Until Successful
43) Never say you cannot afford something. That is a poor man’s attitude. Ask HOW to afford it.
44) In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.
45) Sight is what you see with your eyes, vision is what you see with your mind.
Some of the significant areas to focus on are management and communication. Kiyosaki also stressed the importance of sales and marketing skills. These are specific knowledge that people should acquire to help them reach the road towards financial freedom.
This brings us to the end of our list of Robert Kiyosaki quotes, which is indeed very inspiring and motivating. If you ever get stuck up in your business sojourn, you can turn to these quotes and get the necessary booster you need. Wish you a great future ahead.
- 35 Richard Branson Quotes on Business, Success, and Life For Inspiration
- 51 Jeff Bezos Quotes for Success, Business and Motivation in Life
- 51 Jack Ma Quotes on Success, Business and Struggle For Inspiration
- 49 Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Add inspirational Fuel To Your Life
- 35 Bill Gates Quotes For Motivation, Success And Inspiration
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events