Robert Macias, who goes by the name RM Drake, is a self-published writer. His book Beautiful Chaos is one of the best selling books in the poetry category. He has millions of fans over Instagram.
What makes RM Drake so special is the fact that he didn’t go for any editorial at the start of his career, in fact, he became famous through his Instagram posts. This article, although doesn’t enlist all the RM Drake quotes, is an attempt to make you familiar with his writings.
These quotes would be enough for guiding you and pacifying you at tough times in life so as to obtain a solution to the chaos. Being known as a famous writer, poet and author, R M Drake attracts the reader by the amazing and relatable lines that are always found in his quotes.
Here we begin with our list of fascinating and best RM Drake quotes:
1. Sometimes the most beautiful people are beautifully broken.
Often, the worst happens with the best people. They might appear to be happy and smiling, but inside, they are sad and broken. The beauty you see on the exterior is to hide their inner melancholy.
2. Imagine being born as a fly but being placed in a cage where you could barely stretch your wings.
This beautiful quote puts the reflection of a situation where one cannot possibly find a way to escape from the surroundings. God has given everyone a right and a want of freedom, and sometimes that freedom is more important than life itself.
3. And yes, you do deserve someone who loves you, but what you deserve most is happiness. Whether you are alone or not. You deserve to know your smile when no one is around.
Love and happiness both are equally important in life. It is said that being in love doesn’t always mean that you are happy, but if happiness prevails with love, life becomes wonderful. A love life includes two wholesome always.
4. Death is the easy part, the hard part is living and knowing you could be so much more than you’re willing to be.
It is said that with life comes the struggle, giving up life can nowhere be termed courageous. One should be a fighter with a determination that no matter what situation life puts you in, you will survive. Because my dear, you deserve life.
5. Somewhere along the way, we all go a bit mad. So burn, let go and dive into the horror, because maybe it’s the chaos which helps us find where we belong.
Struggles often demand you to vent out the frustration, anger completely. To some people, it may count as instability, but my friend you should know that sometimes, if it's doing good, then it's alright to be unstable.
6. The best kind of humans are the ones who stay.
Adversities can occur at any point in time. But you should know that you are a warrior, and you have to face it. Afterall staying is never easy, and if you stay it surely means you won.
7. Madness and chaos are self-destructing but over thinking is the suicide.
Sometimes in life, outburst, madness and confusion find their way and it can destroy you to some extent even. But do not make the situation worse by thinking more negative sides to a situation.
8. But dear, don’t be afraid of love it’s only magic.
Relationships can be lovely if you enter them by being completely yourself. Self-love leads to acceptance and then love is nothing to fear, it's only magic then.
9. It’s funny, for all it took was a broken heart and that alone was enough, enough for her to do everything she ever dreamed of.
Broken heart has the peak of courage, determination. Because it's one of the worst kinds of pain one could bear. And if you are capable enough to survive, you can win the world.
10. Society will always be too fragile to accept us for all that makes us beautiful.
It is always said that being social doesn't always mean being happy. One should give priority to himself. After all, your imperfections are what make you beautiful.
11. The truth is I didn’t need therapy; I just needed to feel loved and know that someone out there craved my attention.
This beautiful quote by RM Drake .. is itself a complete story through which most of us go at some point of our lives. Humans are a social being, we always need someone who wants us, needs us and loves us.
12. It was never about the world being too big, it was more like she was too much for the world to handle.
RM Drake quotes tell us that a person should never get under-confident. Remember, you are the world and you can make everything happen with your efforts.
13. I know how you feel because I’ve been there too. I’ve hated and I’ve loved. I’ve seen my demons root and crawl and my angels branch and soar. I've died within myself and lived a thousand different lives. I too fight the same war and I too am drowning in the puddles of self-consciousness this world created.
Often complete life falls short in the quest of humans to know itself. Enlightenment takes years of suffering and understanding takes years of analysis.
14. It's dark and I’m reading my scars because our moments remind me of where I should be.
Toxicity in relationships is never good. Find someone who can respect you, so that in the dark if you remember your moments only scars would not be there.
15. She had more of me then I had of myself. We were both wild birds chasing the stars. We’d lose our way and find new places, close our eyes and fall back towards a constellation of dreams. We wrapped ourselves in a blanket of passion and each night we fell deeper without control, into this strange space called love.
When in love, we somehow keep our pieces in the people or the things we love. So, somehow they have us and we have them. Everything is unplanned but the roads meet.
16. She was a beautiful dreamer. The kind of girl, who kept her head in the clouds, loved above the stars and left regret beneath the earth she walked on.
Here this quote by RM Drake describes a girl, to whom carefreeness and love are a bliss. She is happy and grateful to whatever she has been given by the almighty.
17. At some point, you've got to realize when it's time for yourself when it's time to heal. You've got to look at your hands and know that they are capable of mending all kinds of broken things.
Sometimes, all we need is solitude. We realize to give a break to ourselves to heal, to know yourself better. And foremostly to mend our broken.
18. I have no desire to fit in. No plans to walk with the crowd. I have my own mind, heart and soul. I am me and it has taken me years to realize how important that is.
It takes longer to realize how important it is to be you but when we do, it becomes so beautiful. When you be your true self and do what you feel like doing life's good.
19. But sometimes her heart feels like a small room with a thousand people and none have the courage to leave.
This quote has both dimensions. Let's go with the positive side. If a person doesn’t overthink then the fear of being alone vanishes.
20. Maybe one day we'll finally learn to love ourselves and stop apologizing for the things that make us who we are.
This RM Drake quote is about self-love. Appreciate your imperfection as it is something that makes you unique. Love yourself as you are, with all your shortcomings.
21. Sometimes your scars have a lot less to do with where you've been and a lot more to do with where you're going.
Never let your past conquer your future. You must realize that all you have is your present and it's your duty to make it beautiful. You deserve to be happy.
22. In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not end, she just simply changed directions and kept going.
It's about the feeling of self-worth. A human can be so much more, so much forgiving, so much loving, and so much of a dreamer. By the time we come to the end, we can be an entirely new person.
23. With a heart like that, you deserve the world.
Once you realize your self-worth, that is the point you realize that if you would have given yourself that love you gave to others, you would have the world.
24. It hurts because you feel too much, because you care too much and because you feel connected to it all no matter how far you go.
Too much is never good. Because if you care too much, you feel too much and it's difficult to let go and you turn out to be weak for this reason.
25. And yes, there are over a million words in our language but for some reason, none of them can describe the way you make me feel.
This RM Drake quote is about love and the feeling which cannot be expressed in words.
26. A tamed woman will never leave her mark in the world.
This quote goes along by the old saying that coal until not rubbed heated can never turn to diamond. A woman is all-powerful naturally and once she realizes it, she can rule the complete world and leave her mark on it.
27. Sometimes to self discover you must self destruct.
Life can be a nightmare sometimes, but all you need is hope and courage to start a new beginning all by yourself.
28. The hardest part is accepting how people change and that alone changes everything.
Change can be hazardous as it is never accepted by the people who expect a lot from you. And once that change is there, every other thing changes.
29. You have to let things happen on their own, even if you think they do not belong at all.
Sometimes all we need is going with the flow and thinking nothing meanwhile. Applying logic in things that need emotions, ruins it. It is better not to do anything with the brain and let it happen naturally.
30. You say you will not love again, how your last relationship really destroyed you and how love doesn't exist anymore. Well I say, you're a liar, for you will learn to love again and every time you do, it will hurt a little more than the last. I just hope you find it when you least expect it. The best kind of lovers are the ones who arrive without a proper invitation.
This RM Drake quote is all about modern-day love. Relationships are all about forgiveness. It is about loving without any prior thought. And here love happens. The best can come without invitation.
RM Drake quotes are proven support to many. They are beautiful writings with feelings that can touch every human’s heart. Not every writer’s pen can write that well. But the ones who can, they have the power to connect you with the words.
Magic of writing can touch the soul and in today’s digital growing world has the access to all such writers like RM Drake who share a special bond with the ocean of feelings so that they themselves get immersed in water to find the fantasies they lost on the shore.
RM Drake quotes are one such ocean in which every reader gets immersed to find their shore. So, explore more of it and never stop reading!
- 30 HP Lovecraft Quotes That Are Astonishing Enough To Drive You Mad
- 30 Beautiful EE Cummings Quotes From His Poetry About Love and Life
- 30 Khaled Hosseini Motivational Quotes On Love, Life and Truth
- 30 Saadat Hasan Manto Quotes On Courageous, Confident And Honest Life
- 35 Ernest Hemingway Quotes on Love, War, and Life That Offer Solace
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events