Lucknow has emerged as one of the hubs of start-up networks. We have seen entrepreneurs mushrooming from various nook and corners of the Nawabi city, Lucknow. Therefore, the city has attracted a lot of start-up events.
And one such event, Startup Conclave 2019, is going to happen on 16th February 2019 at Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology. The event is hosted by Indian Youth Forum in association with Feeding Trends.
But before we ask you to register for the event or be a part of the show which will have eminent speakers from the startup world, let us have a look at the 5 reasons why you should be a part of startup events –
1. Being With Like Minded People – Startup events bring together people who have similar interests. Entrepreneurs, startups enthusiasts, venture capitalists, leaders and students, which otherwise is impossible.
2. Learning From Other’s Experiences – Being a startup founder is a great thing, but it can be draining if you go on making a series of mistakes. It is better to hear experiences of others and learn lessons from them.
3. Availing Networking Opportunities – Since there are a lot of people, there are a lot of options of you finding the person you were searching for. You can find networks to learn from, networks to leverage, and networks to help compensate for a lack of resources and budget.
4. Showcasing Your Startup – Weather you have a product or a service, startup events are the best way to showcase your things. You never know what things turn out from where. It is always good to tell your things at multiple startup events.
5. Knowing Definitions Better – Startup ecosystem looks quite fascinating from outside. But the real definitions are known only by those who have been in the startup space. In these events, you know those definitions better.
While these are the 5 reasons to go to startup conclave 2019, let us brief you about the event that is happening on 16th February at Ambalika Institute, 11 am onwards.
The event invites prominent guests (IAS Officers, start-up mentors, start-up founders and venture capitalists) to share their views, experiences and insights with the audience.
There would be individual speaker sessions followed by an open interactive session. The individual speakers are Mr. Hiralal (District Magistrate, Banda (IAS)), Mr. Manish Bansal (CDO, LKO (IAS )), Mr. Kumar Prashant (IAS – START-UP INDIA TEAM) and Mr. Vineet Mishra, (Founder, Technology USA).
There would be a panel discussion with startup founders - Amandeep Panwar (CEO & Initiator of BharatRohan), Aman Jaiswal (CEO & Founder of Poetical Boffins), Saurabh Singh (CEO & Founder of KIRaiPe) and Zainab Siddiqui (COO & Co-Founder of Feeding Trends).
We will be able to exchange good energy with them, as they will share some important lessons based on their life experiences or business achievements. It would be an interactive session, where keynote speakers will take A2A.
So if you have the qualities that make a good startup person – you are a risk taker, perceptive, self-confident, flexible, independent, profit maker, capital provider, reward receiver and goal-oriented – this event is the right start for you.
Register for the event now. (The entry is free!)