No sugar coats, rejection is hard to handle. And long speeches don’t work anymore. But what life would have been, in absence of rejection or failure? Futile. So instead of giving up, you need to tackle it and try harder.
There’s no other way around, right? Rejection is often considered as an eye-opener, maybe something better is waiting for you? Or the road you took was not good for you? You never know.
Rejection is not the end of life. The fountain of confidence remains locked and even the paths of life remain unlocked until you face rejection. Consider rejection as the key. It’s proven, and the biggest example is successful people.
Successful people are not born with an easy life, they just don’t mess up themselves with rejection or hurdles. Read these quotes on rejection, boost your confidence, and shine! Read these quotes and get back to the war-field of life.
1. Every time I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better. - Steve Maraboli
Prosper with this rejection quote of self-realization. We often put too much attention on one event and miss looking out for better opportunities. Rejection eventually directs us towards better roads.
2. To succeed, we must first believe that we can. - Nikos Kazantzakis
Many times rejection reflects the lack of self-confidence. This quote signifies the importance of faith and hard work that one needs in order to achieve success.
3. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. - Og Mandino
Failure and success are the two sides of a coin. But to move against failure needs strong determination and strength. This quote can heal broken souls and inspire them to move forward.
4. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.. - Charles R.Swindoll
There is a lot to learn from these rejection quotes. Calmness and perseverance help us to win over rejection. Rejection is such a nightmare because we give so much importance to it. If we are brave enough to accept rejection and other failures easily, life would be much easier.
5. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! - Audrey Hepburn
This quote has explained everything in a very straightforward way. Having acknowledged that one should go on trying in every hard possible way until the goal is accomplished.
6. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C. S. Lewis
Many of us quit trying after rejection. This quote aptly holds the power of hope. Age doesn’t matter, it’s never too late to pursue a dream or goal as long you dare to pursue it.
7. We know what we are, but know not what we may be. - William Shakespeare
How can you know your strength or power until you confront rejection, loss, or failure? Rejection reveals our hidden power and this quote rightly reveals the true identity that we’re unaware of.
8. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Mark Twain
Getting started with focus is one of the main secrets of success. To progress in life, one needs to start with all risks and hurdles. Make use of this quote by starting now!
9. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. - Confucius
Isn’t it tiring to go on struggling with constant problems and rejections? But this is what exactly we should fight against. This quote reveals the power of patience and determination that helps in the long run. Don’t stop until you reach your goal.
10. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. - Milton Berle
One of the best quotes on rejection, this one tells you to transform bad times into good times. If there is a will, there is a way.
11. You must do the things you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt
We are often chained with our negative thoughts. With that thought, we dismiss a lot of opportunities. This quote on rejection points out the striking truth that to grow and shine, we should try everything that we think we are incapable of.
12. I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat. - Sylvester Stallone
Can this quote turn you into a rebel? It will be good if you can absorb the truth that it shows. Challenge rejections and make your worth valuable. Wake up from the land of impossibilities and try harder.
13. A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success. - Bo Bennett
If you have rejection, then be sure that success is nearby. Success is hard to reach unless and until you have faced and fought rejection. This quote shares the miracle of rejection, that life teaches us.
14. I love my rejection slips. They show me I try. - Sylvia Plath
Rejections are the reflection of our hard work. With this hard work and trials of error, perfection comes in grasp. You can experience this rejection quote all by yourself. Don’t you get perfect and skilled after rejections?
15. If you aren’t getting rejected on a daily basis, your goals aren’t ambitious enough. - Chris Dixon
Unbiased and unchanging, this particular quote digs out the daily reality of life. Ambitious goals stand out higher than any normal goals. Consequently, they get rejected more and it implies that it’s not wrong that you are getting rejected, but it’s wrong if those rejections are not frequent.
16. If you aren’t ready for rejection, you aren’t ready for love. - Marty Rubin
Love and rejection are two sides of a page. If you’re scared to face rejection, then you should not expect love too. Love is for those who are ready to accept rejections with a brave heart.
17. People’s rejection can be God’s direction for you. - Farshad Asl
Wrong roads reject us and direct us towards the right path. We can never doubt God’s predestined roads. Rejection often comes as a blessing. This quote restores lost confidence and helps us to see the truth beyond rejection.
18. Successful people reject rejection.- John C. Maxwell
Have you ever seen any successful person get demotivated by rejection? This quote teaches us that denying rejection is the first step towards success.
19. Never fear rejection for a life of regretting. - Anonymous
Isn’t it better to get rejected after trying rather than regretting your whole life for not trying? Such quotes on rejection tell us how painful that regret can be more than rejection.
20. You have to take all the rejections that life will throw at you. We do not grow in happiness, but we grow in sadness. Each rejection teaches us something new. - Avijeet Das
Happiness is a temporary feeling, but rejection or sadness is a deep realization. Happiness can never be felt in depth. This rejection quote rightly explains that ultimately its rejection helps us to grow and improve.
21. Rejection teaches you about where you stand. There is nothing wrong with that. When I look back at the time, I don’t regret being rejected, but I regret wasting years. - Neeraj Agnihotri
Rejection is like a scanner, it indicates our faults and weak points or shows us our place. But if we waste years without trying or without getting rejected at all, probably that is a life wasted-this is what this rejection quote exactly signifies.
22. Leave no stone unturned. - Euripides
We are all warriors on the battlefield of life, fighting for victory. In this fight, no hurdles should be ignored. This rejection quote urges us to confront challenges, cross all difficult paths to reach success.
23. The biggest hurdle is rejection. Any business you start, be ready for it. The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is the successful people do all the things unsuccessful people don’t want to do. When 10 doors are slammed in your face, go to door number 11 enthusiastically, with a smile on your face. - John Paul Dejoria
Establishing a business is not so easy. There are so many problems on the way that breaks our confidence. Only faith and hard determination can take us towards success. Just like a piece of beneficial advice this rejection quote rightly advises that even if most of the roads remain blocked, we should look for the next opportunity without hesitation.
24. The more you do, the more you fail. The more you fail, the more you learn. The more you learn, the better you get. - Michelle Phan
This quote on rejection teaches us that rejection is a necessary part of life. Without rejection, perfection can not be achieved. We learn through failures and improve with time.
25. The better you are at communicating, negotiating, and handling your fear of rejection, the easier life is. - Robert Kiyosaki
Like many of the rejection quotes mentioned above, rejection is not so depressing itself. It’s the way that we treat it. Consider rejection as a normal phenomenon and see life getting easier.
26. Rejection puts you out of your comfort zone which is usually when you’re at your best. - Stewart Stafford
The best version remains undiscovered in comfort zones. Rejection throws us to the grim reality of life and turns us into warriors. This quote on rejection aptly suggests the real opportunities that lie outside the comfort zones.
27. Rejection isn’t a failure. Failure is giving up. Everybody gets rejected. It’s how you handle it that determines where you’ll end up.- Richard Castle
At a certain point in time, everyone faces rejection or failure. The winner is the one who tackles rejection and never gives up. This rejection quote points out that rejection is not a failure, but losing determination and confidence are.
28. Rejection gives you more power to push forward. - Jeremy Limn
More the obstacle, more the power. We bounce back against each obstacle and move forward in life. This quote on rejection reflects the truth of rejection that helps us to progress in life.
29. Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears. -Marcus Aurelius
Rejection acts like a thorn. We feel defeated and isolated. But what if we deny that sense? As explained in this rejection quote, injury or rejection, we choose what can hurt us and what cannot.
30. The greatest trap in our life is not a success, popularity or power, but self-rejection. - Henri Nouwen
Realization of this truth through this rejection quote can soothe pain and bring the calmness of mind. The world ceases to non-existence when we lose confidence and reject ourselves. The trap of fame or money is not created by us, but self-rejection is.
Many of you are thinking that these rejection quotes are just long speeches. But just a reminder, these quotes are preached by famous personalities. They had more problems and hurdles in their life. How did they face it? They didn’t have any supernatural power. Still, with the power of confidence and determination, they curved their paths of life towards success.
We will suggest you read these quotes on rejection and take a long deep breath. You will feel better. Realization and accepting rejection is very important. Identify where you stand, and then do what needs to be done. These rejection quotes have surely aided you to a minimal level.
- 60 Forgiveness Quotes That Prove How Big Hearted Person You Are
- 50 Appreciation Quotes To Show Your Gratitude and Thankfulness
- 30 Nostalgia Quotes That Prove Everyone Has Different Memories of Past
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events