Whenever the thought of rain comes to our mind, we are all cheered up and it gives relaxation to our mind as well as to our heart. The much-awaited season of the year which is monsoon is loved by all. It brings positivity and eliminates the negativity around you.
People love it when the droplets pour down and eradicate the heat from the atmosphere and thus makes the surroundings happy and pleasant. Rainy season adds artistic beauty to the environment. We also get to see the beautiful rainbow falling in the sky. People see monsoon as a sign of joy. It brings your mind to peace.
There is no doubt that rain gives us so much happiness and cool weather but it also gives us messy and chaotic roads as well. Being wet and cold typically isn't fun, it can spoil our various plans and we'll be left with no option apart from just sitting at home. But for people who love rain, nothing can beat a rainy day.
Well, for some people rain is very comforting and exciting, for some it will slightly be a problem. Nonetheless, it brings us ecstatic vibes. It can help bring calm and peace to the struggles that we might be facing, so below is our list of inspirational rainy season quotes just for you guys.
So here is our list of some inspirational rainy season quotes for you guys to make you feel calm and relaxed and enjoy this season of prosperity and joyfulness.
1. Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch a life.
This quote has rightly pointed out the truths of life. If you want to be successful in life you have to leave your comfort zone and start hustling a little more.
2. The woman is rain,
And when she falls,
She is a monsoon,
To love her is to drown.
This quote finds loving a woman similar to rain. If she loves you back, you are sure to drown in the ocean of love.
3. Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky. -Rabindranath Tagore
Just as the clouds can be a bit distressing, the ones who are hopeful will see them adding colours. Challenges come into your life to make you even stronger than before.
4. Without the rain, we would never feel thankful for the warmth of the sun.
It is only after rains that we know what the warmth of sun means. Similarly, without challenges in your life, you'll not be able to enjoy your success.
5. Without rain, nothing grows. Learn to embrace the storms of life.
This quote suggests that without difficulties or challenges you don't grow into the best version of yourself. So be thankful for all the tough times that had made you strong.
6. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Life has so many opportunities for you. You don't have to wait for the good times to come, you need to start hustling to make it even better.
7. It's okay to cry, the sky does it too.
It's okay to cry and show your insecurities and anxiety. Everyone has a right to show what they feel, even the sky does it. When the sky cries, we see the rain coming down.
8. I like storms. They let me know that even the sky, screams sometimes.
No one is as perfect as they look, everybody has a hidden side of them which no one wants to show up to others. Everyone is going through something but they just manage to deal with it.
9. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. - John Ruskin
There is nothing which can be termed as bad. Everything has it's different sides it's just that something we like and something we dislike.
10. Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
When it rains heavily, the chances of a rainbow decorating the sky increases. People usually seek pleasure without pain but you can't have that pleasure without a little misery.
11. Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away from the hunger. - Saint Basil
We always complain about the problems that we get in our lives and we always crib about things that are not in our way but for some people that is not even the option to crib about things.
12. Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because it's stormy now, doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine.
Don't lose your focus on your ultimate goal. It might get difficult sometimes but it is not impossible. Try a little harder to achieve your goal.
13. Rain is grace, rain is the sky descending to earth, without rain, there would be no life.
Rain is responsible for sustaining life on this earth. Be it the growth of plants or recharging of water resources for human beings, without rains, life suffers.
14. Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella.
Just like heavy rain, life is full of challenges. And after facing those challenges, you emerge stronger. Just pray to God that you must be capable to cross these obstacles in your life.
15. The nicest thing about rain is it stops eventually.
No matter how badly it rains, it is going to stop and sun will come out to give us warmth. Similarly, bad days will end and you will see a ray of hope coming up.
16. The rain will stop, the night will end, the hurt will fade. Hope is never so lost that it can't be found.
Everything has a beginning and an end. Even your hard times will end someday. All your hard work will pay off. Just keep going on and do not let the zeal inside you die.
17. The monsoons were the real thing, they dissolved things to the bone.
Many people don't trust the power of nature until they suffer or face the power themselves. This quote refers to those people only. Until rains dissolve them, they won't belive it has power.
18. If you create your storm, don't get upset when it rains.
A storm is followed by rain, naturally. So, if you create your paths difficult for you, don't blame it on other things than. Only you'll be responsible for your actions.
19. When life gives you a rainy day, play in puddles.
Rainy season quotes reflect on the importance of happiness and living a healthy life. When life gives you some happy moments, enjoy them to the fullest. Live life to the fullest.
20. Hold on to your rain, only a few understand that falling can be beautiful.
Hold on to what you have, only a few people can understand the beauty of failure. Your failure will make you shine one day. After all, failures build the pillars of success.
21. Fate is the common fate of all; Into each life, some rain must fall. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Everyone has their journey of life. Everyone has their hardships and problems. You shouldn't judge people of how they are portraying themselves in front of you.
22. Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves. Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine. - James Poland
The biggest compliment you can give to yourself is to love yourself a little bit and appreciate yourself as who you are. You need to open up and show it to the world.
23. The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
One thing people can try to do is to start living in the moments. Just enjoy the moment that you have right now. Because no one knows what the future has for you.
24. On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day, you can improve your mind.
When the sun is up, we usually go out for a walk or exercise. When it rains, we sit indoors and relax. Thus, rain can bring your mind to peace.
25. You pray for rain, you got to deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. - Denzel Washington
Rain is accompanied by the puddles and that's with everything else in life. Pleasure comes with pain. If you want to want to reach a goal you have to suffer a little.
26. Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain.
Scientifically speaking, when the clouds get heavier, the rain and reduce their weight. And it has a philosophical angle too. Don't be so harsh on yourself and try to let go of things. Things will get better soon.
27. The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by just falling.
Everything can be achieved through patience and perseverance. As the rain can make a hole in the tough stone, you can also make a mark on the hardest paths by continuous efforts. Keep a subtle mind, that's it.
28. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. - Charlie Chaplin
Some people try to cope with what they are feeling on their own so that no one could know about it.
29. The rain didn't make things messy. People did that all on their own.
What a deep meaning this quote contains. The rain is not responsible for everything wrong that happens. People are responsible for their deeds. Blaming is not right.
30. Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.
We usually remember God in bad times. This quote is against that. Don't pray if something went wrong to you when you can't appreciate it when everything is going well for you.
So this brings us to the end of our inspirational rainy season quotes. Generally, the rainy season brings much-needed relief from the extreme heat of the preceding summer season, replenishing the rivers and lakes. The rainy season in itself is a stress buster for all.
Historically also, the rainy season has been considered a boon for agriculture. Rainy season wipes out the gloominess and generates zeal. Rain is one of the best creations of God. All living beings get a sigh of relief from the rain and it is one of the prettiest seasons.
Hope you will find these rainy season quotes a bit relatable to you and also they could inspire you in some way or the other to do better in life. Don't miss out on any of these rainy season quotes if you want to feel a little different and cheerful all day.
- 30 Quotes About Summer That Spark Wanderlust And Happiness
- 23 Urdu Shayari On Rain Showing How Monsoon Is Related To Love
- 15 Bollywood Monsoon Songs That Mark Its Connection With Rains
- 25 Winter Shayaris That Kindle Romance & Love In You
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events