Humans share special bonds of loyalty and love with their animals and pets. It is a pleasurable relationship between humans and animals that brings these two diverse species together. Sometimes it’s hard to perfectly sum up exactly how we feel about our pets, but a few famous quotes about animals have done this so beautifully that you won’t have to.
We will forever be grateful to our four-legged creatures that come and go when we’ve needed them. The relationship that you develop with an animal is lifelong and rigid unlike that which you build up with a man. Those having pets would be able to explain better the relation they hold with these animals.
Here are some of the best quotes about animals that remind you why pets are awesome.
1. Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, & they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day. – John Grogan
It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them
2. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. – Roger Caras
As they say, some people come into our lives for a reason others come for a season. Similarly, dogs stay with us for a limited period, for limited years but give us memories and love to cherish for a lifetime.
3. A house is never lonely where a loving dog waits.
Dogs are the most generous and loving among pets and their love never cease to amaze us. No wonder they never make us feel lonely. Isn't this one of the beautiful quotes about pets?
4. Those who teach us the most aren't always humans.
No matter how much ever humans claim themselves as social animals but it is not always that humans are available for each other. Sometimes it's our surroundings and the situations that teach us the most valuable lessons of life.
5. There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
The little gestures of dogs are undoubtedly the most therapeutic be it their licks, their hugs or their glaze. You would forget all your stress once you start playing with your pet puppy.
6. My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies. It comes from the love that’s in my dog's eyes.
Those radiant and dazzling eyes of dogs are so full of innocence and warmth, what more could one ask for to brighten them up! The more you love, the more it shines.
7. Happiness starts with a nose and ends with a tail.
They just know how to make us laugh. There won't be a day that will stop putting a smile on your face. Their antics, their excitement, their emotions, and everything about them makes us happy.
8. All things are possible with coffee and a pet.
Good aromatic coffee and being surrounded by pets are more than enough to rebuff our gloomy days. You can get all the strength you need with a pet by your side.
9. When all else fails hug the dog.
An affectionate hug from our pawed friend literally has all the superpower of fading all our scars and agony. Like already said, they can lick your tears and turn it into a smile.
10. There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good pet.– Mira Grant.
This quote tells us to love animals and have a pet. The unconditional and passionate love of pets is definitely the purest form that knows no boundaries.
11. No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does. – Christopher Morley
Dogs have this magical power of sensing our highs and lows and cheer us up accordingly, clearly something that not all humans could sense though we spend ample time around
12. A dog will teach you, unconditional love. If you have that in your life, things won't be too hard. – Robert
A dog is the only creature on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. He can sacrifice his life if he is supposed to save yours.
13. When life gets tough, just hang out with pets.
No matter how low or lonely you keep, a pet will always be there for you. Whether you want to pour your heart out to them or tell them your secrets, you know it’s all safe with them! Pets give you unconditional love and are always faithful
14. Happiness is when your dog runs to you rather than anyone else.
Quotes about pets throw light on the little moments that are made special by pets. Every dog owner knows this feeling. The moment when it's absolutely thrilling to see you.
15. Dogs do speak but only to those who know how to listen. – Orhan Pamuk
Dogs speak through their gaze, they smile in the tilt of their tails, their feelings are defined by proximities and distances they keep. Dogs so very often give us cues to their emotional state as well as to their reaction to the worldly elements around them, if only we are listening. Their facial expressions and body postures tell so much more than their barks
16. Perhaps the greatest gift an animal has to offer is a permanent reminder of who we really are. ― Nick Trout
This quote tells us that animals make us better people, they make us realise who we are. They give us more than what we can give to animals.
17. Our pets are our family. ― Ana Monnar
Pets are equal members of our family. They usually acknowledge a human in the family as their leader. No matter how little money you have, owning a dog makes you rich.
18. Pets understand humans better than humans do. ― Ruchi Prabhu
New name for pets: The Human Whisperer. You can talk to them for endless hours and about anything, without fearing that you will be judged.
19. A dog's love is only second to that of a mother's. ― Radhika Mundra
Your pet loves you as much if not more than your mom. In case you are late, not around them, they'll panic and set out in search of you. If you are not well, they become dull. Isn't that beautiful?
20. Dogs know your sadness and will be there with kisses to remind you it's okay. – Unknown
Everyone loves a few kisses and what better than getting them from the pet you love! But seriously, you pets sense your sadness and do everything to get rid of it.
21. Animals know. They know how a soul is stitched together. They know what it's made of before anyone else gets a clue. ― Alex A. King
Animals read us better than we do. They might not say, but they note our every action and observe our facial expressions.
22. It is sort of remarkable to me how much grief can well up when a pet dies until one remembers that they are in fact people, who just happen not to be human. ― John Scalzi
This quote is about love for animals and pets, who are also living beings but not humans. You are filled with grief when you lose a pet in the same way as you lose a human.
23. Pets reflect you like mirrors. When you are happy, you can see your dog smiling and when you are sad, your cat cries. ― Munia Khan
Pets feel everything their humans do. They sense it faster and deal with it better. It is all about the unbreakable bonds you have with your pets.
24. Everyone is taught that angels have wings –– the lucky ones of us find that they have four paws.
Angels walk around us in the form of pets. We just don't realise it. Animals and pets make everything beautiful around us.
25. Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ― Anatole France
These quotes about pets and animals will convince you to keep a pet if you don't have one already. Because you never knew love until you’ve given it to a pet.
26. Love is a four-legged word. – Unknown
Animals make us know love. In this era where most of the humans are selfish about only keeping themselves happy, animals are the one who shows us, unconditional love.
27. The best therapist has fur and four legs. – Unknown
Quotes about animals tell us that sometimes a little fur time is all you need. All they do is listen to you when you need them and help you overcome the stress.
28. Pets: the only members of family that you actually like.
They are indeed the best family member you'll ever have. Animals don't judge, don't hate and don't scheme or lie. Animals are peaceful company; they don't talk incessantly, offer unwanted advice or even worse; have a really annoying laugh.
29. Bliss is the result of a silent conversation between me and my dog. – Unknown
Quotes about animals and pets make us understand the value of their presence. They listen to you and cuddle you to make you feel better without judging you.
30. When I look into the eyes of an animal, I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul.– Anthony Douglas Williams
Most of the lonely people look up to pets for spending time with a living being. Lonely people build a world around their pets and live happier. And guess what, their pets know this well.
Animals are creatures that bring so many people happiness every single day. They are loving, compassionate and a friend to all people. They make humans more compassionate, positive individuals who are happier in general. They help in allowing people to be more loving because of the compassion animals give to them.
Pets are a beloved part of our family. Whether you own a cat or a dog or some other pet, every pet owner knows that our animals play a key role in our life. Share a pet quote to show your love. Above are some of the most elegant, heart-warming quotes about pets that every animal lover would understand and will make you feel close towards your pets.
- 30 Nostalgia Quotes That Prove Everyone Has Different Memories of Past
- 50 Quotes on Friendship Which Tell The Strong Relationship Between Friends
- 50 Appreciation Quotes To Show Your Gratitude and Thankfulness Towards Things
- 54 Love Quotes That You Can Send To Your Lover As A Reminder And Confession
- 60 Forgiveness Quotes That Prove How Big Hearted Person You Are
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events