If it wasn’t for our parents, none of us would be where we are today. Although we may not always see eye–to–eye, the love and wisdom they instil upon us is something that can never be forgotten—and these parent quotes will serve as your reminder of it.
These parents quotes will make you appreciate them. Here are the best quotes about parents to read from famous authors that will surely inspire you. Our parents are the ones who raised us, took care of us while we're growing up, and the love they give us is unconditional.
May these quotes about parents make you appreciate your parents more because they are the ones that guided you for what you are now, to become the best person you can be. Give them back the love and care that they gave you, cherish them, and don't leave them when they grow old.
Share these quotes about parents with your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well. And for us children, let these parents love quotes remind you that your parents are special. Appreciate them and love them always!
Here is a list of beautiful parents quotes that you must send your parents!
1. A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea. – Japanese Proverb
A much true quote on parents that you can definitely agree with. The strength of parents is unimaginable. They fight through so much just for a good life for their kids. Parent’s love quotes are rather underrated than they should be, considering the impact they leave on us.
2. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. – Plato
This is the idea of upbringing only a few parents entail. However, it stands true, the most important thing our parents teach us is the value of things around us. Send this parent love quote to your parents and remind them how much these little things matter in the bigger picture.
3. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. – Mitch Albom
This one among all the parents love quotes reflects a mother’s affection towards her children. If you ever feel lonely or dejected, just look into your mother’s eyes. You will find abundant love for yourself.
4. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. – Robert Brault
5. Love as powerful as your mother for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. – J.K. Rowling
6. Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair. – Anonymous
All quotes for parents are equally important for the children. You need to respect and care about your parents at every stage and in every situation in life. They have made endless sacrifices for you and if you don’t value them while they are here, you will regret it after your parent’s death.
7. The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day. – O. A. Battista
8. No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. – Edwin Hubbell Chapin
9. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one. – Sue Atkins
Of all the parents quotes, this one emphasises on the genuineness of the parents. You don’t have to be perfect while bringing up your children, you need to be real to them and eventually, you will be the best parents.
10. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore de Balzac
11. Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth. – Peter Ustinov
12. Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. – Erich Fromm
13. Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be when you grow up. ― Jodi Picoult
One of the best quotes for parents, it tells you to imbibe the qualities of your parents and to follow their footsteps. They not only bring you into this world but also give you role models to look up to.
14. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother. – Abraham Lincoln
15. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving. – T.P. Chia
Parents always find a reason to make us better people. To teach us things that we never really knew earlier and always aways forgive us. It is one of the beautiful quotes for parents, isn’t it?
16. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first. – Matthew Jacobson
The above parents quote highlights that a child feels confident and courageous only when the parents believe in their child. When morale is boosted by parents, children are going to shine.
17. A good father is a source of inspiration and self–restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness. – Dr T.P.Chia
18. My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40. – Kobe Bryant
19. So much is asked of parents, and so little is given. ― Virginia Satir
20. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it. – Ann Brashares
21. The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment. – James E. Faust
22. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us. – Brad Meltzer
23. The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult. — Ewan McGregor
24. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old. – Unknown
25. Our parents’ prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations. – Aditia Rinaldi
26. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too. – Robert Brault
27. A mother understands what a child does not say. – Jewish Proverb
28. It's a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful. – Roald Dahl
29. My heroes were my parents, I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes. – Michael Jordan
30. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. – Henry Ward Beecher
31. Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you. ― Anonymous
32. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. ― Jim DeMint
33. Good parents hardly parent. They let their kids learn, fail, and grow without interference. ― Trevor Carss
34. Parents are living gods. They do everything to make their children happy and expect nothing in return. ― Saravana Kumar Murugan
35. Do your best for your parents. If you don’t, one day you will regret it. ― Debasish Mridha
36. Compassion for our parents is the true sign of maturity. ― Anaïs Nin
37. Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours. – Anonymous
38. I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. – Unknown
39. Don’t use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you to speak. – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
40. You, the parent, are your child's first teacher and his best teacher. It's an awesome responsibility, but one that brings immeasurable rewards. – Jacquie McTaggart
41. Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man. – Frank Pittman
42. It is the sunlight of parental love and encouragement that enables a child to grow in competence and slowly gain mastery over his environment. – Felicity Bauer
43. Parents are without a doubt, one of the most, if not the most influential role models that their kids will probably have under normal circumstances. – Joseph R. Parker
44. There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.
– Mahatma Gandhi
45. When you become a parent, you look at your parents differently. You look at being a child differently. It’s an awakening, a revelation that you have. – Philip Seymour Hoffman
Among the perks of being a parent, this revelation is the biggest outlook. It changes things and perspectives in a new way that none of us ever thought. This quote about parents is sure to make your parents smile.
46. The joys of parents are secret, and so are their grieves and fears: they cannot utter the one, nor will they utter the other. – Francis Bacon
Parents hide it all from us. The little things that matter to them are the ones that make us happy. That’s all they have in mind, to do and sacrifice for us all that it takes. These small portions of happiness bring out this parent love quote. Although being a parent is like having a tattoo on your face, you have to embrace it like it’s the best thing ever otherwise it’s a lifetime regret.
47. Parents are our best friend. They hide all the tensions from us to see their child happy.
This is the truest statement you might come across. This is a parents quote that shows how our parents are devoted to making us the best we can be. They are truly our best friends.
48. I also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you up safely, above their swirling waters, and sometimes that means you'll never know what they endured, and you may treat them unkindly, in a way you otherwise wouldn't. ― Mitch Albom, For One More Day
If there is anyone whose throat runs dry and the body starts shivering when they hear that you’re in any danger, minor even, it’s our parents. They have done for us, things that one can’t imagine. Go to them today, hug them, and with this quote, express how you feel. After all, this is what parents quotes are for!
49. A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. – Helen Rice
Mother’s love is pure and unconditional, it does not depend on how you treat her, because mother’s love penetrating through the holes you didn’t know you left open. Be sure to send your mother these parents love quotes to make her smile.
We hope these parents quotes gave you encouragement and inspiration. Our lives change when we become new parents. And, as our children get older we also may find our lives changing – just as our child grows so do we.
Being a parent is at times difficult, but it is also one of the most rewarding and important roles in your life! Being a parent is a full–time job. It’s about learning new things every day to keep up with the kids, it is to understand the emotional well–being of the child without them having to say.
These parents love quotes are a true example of gratitude that we often fail to show, and not realize until too late.
- 5 Tips By Indian Moms To Bring Up A Perfect Brown Child
- 9 Things Only Indian Youngsters With Strict Parents Will Relate To
- 51 Mother Son Quotes That Portray The Beautiful Relationship They Share
- 51 Relationship Quotes That Define Real Love and Soulful Bonds
Explore: Feeding Trends | Explore