People should learn to avoid these uncanny habits. I mean of what use is your education and awareness? You are straightaway disrespecting the good lifestyle that you have been born and brought up by doing so.
Wondering what I am taking about? What is so non-harmonious to human existence? It is civic sense. The only factor that differentiates humans from animals.
Good manners and etiquette are extremely important in life. I know, it might be sounding like you are attending a moral science class, but trust me, it feels really sad when you watch someone pissing on the walls or spitting in hall corners or hitting animals with stones.
Although, it is human’s behavior to trip on somebody else’s toes, leaving civic senses behind should not be tolerated now. I mean the Government is making so many efforts for a better India and we are still lagging in civic sense.
We might boast of having a highly developed society and culture; but we are quite behind in ethical approach. We still lack civic sense -indulging in separatism, racism, vandalism and road rage. Its an ache.
Here, Feeding Trends have listed a few guidelines that people must keep in mind while moving out to public places.
1. Please don't spit anywhere and everywhere, the country is not spittoon.
2. Taking your finger out of your nose would be a generous act, just like charity.
3. Peeping on someone else’s phone in public will not reveal any of their secrets to you. You are not ACP Pradyuman.
4. Jumping in the queue, pushing and pulling, even when you know you’re at last won’t save your time and energy.
5. That sudden rolling the window and throwing a banana peel on the road won’t make the homely dustbin less heavy.
6. Using abusing words which include your mother or sister in public, for reasons whatsoever, won’t make you a stud.
7. Going left, when you blink right indicator, makes you risk an accident and doesn’t fools the police.
8. Peeing on the walls of public places and monuments, or under the bridges, makes it easy for us to compare you with a dog.
9. Asking people, “Aap Yahan Kaise?”, when you are at the same place for same purpose, makes you sound like a fool.
10. We are blessed with smoking rooms. Don’t make people uncomfortable around you with the tobacco rich smoke.
11. Cleanliness is also your responsibility. Don’t blame the government for it, if you can’t take the blame on yourself.
12. Staring women suited in western attire, for the lengths they put on make you an alien, not them.
13. Sitting on reserved seats in public transport makes it easy for others to consider you a woman or differently abled.
14. Leaving taps open at public places because you don’t have to pay for it makes you liable to not have food when droughts take place.
15. Parking your car in no parking and causing obstruction in traffic with your vehicle position, makes it more prone to damage.
And there are plenty more. If you have understood by now what are the dos and don’ts, you must we wondering why people do so. For uneducated people, lack of awareness and improper education can be the reasons. But I am frustrated when I see my educated comrades joining the league.
They show complete ignorance to the subject. And their typical rotten mentality is not likely to change. The two golden words of wisdom, ‘Chalta hai’ have become the perfect motivator for such acts.
Right from we are born and now, “Chalta Hai” has been constantly doing its duty.