Nawazuddin Siddiqui does not belong to a family background that pushes him up towards the Bollywood. And yet when it comes to top-notch acting in Bollywood Nawazuddin Siddiqui is one of the best actors. His movies are classics that everyone should watch.
These Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogues that provoke thoughts and emotions teach us that we should never give up in life no matter what the situation is. Day by day, little by little, someday we will reach so far that when we will see back we will realise that our every step was worth.
Let us get started with our list of Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogues:
1) “Yeh dhande mein do cheezo pe kabhi bharosa nahi karna chahiye, ek toh khud se paida hone waale khauf pe, aur doosra kisi ke saath pe.” - Gangs of Wasseypur
This dialogue reflects that in business we should not trust the two most important things that are fear and dependence on others. You should be bold and self-dependent.
2) “Tumko yaad kar karke haath dukh gaya hamara.” - Gangs of Wasseypur
While the dialogue belongs to a comedy movie, it is a bit romantic. One can fight for their love even if they have a little memory associated with it.
3) “Ek hi jaan hai ya to allah lega ya mohalla.” - Gangs of Wasseypur
This dialogue by Nawazuddin Siddiqui tells that we have one life to live. And with so many problems in life, either it will be taken by God or by society.
4) “Mana ke tall nahi but dark or handsome to hai, tabhi toh ladkiyan marte hai mujh pe tumhari tarha." - Babumoshai Bandookbaaz
This dialogue by Nawazuddin Siddiqui is exactly on point when it comes to love and relationships. Girls like dark and handsome boys - that's it.
5) “Guru cheley ko sab kuch sikha deta hai lekin ek paintra nahi seekhata. Charkhe ghumane ki trick”- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz
This dialogue by Nawazuddin Siddiqui demonstrates a deep meaning that a teacher teaches everything to his/her student except the main trick.
6) “Aadmi toh karke bhool jaata hai par uska kiya kahin nahin jaata. Ghoomkar ek din uske samne zaroor aata hai.”- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz
This dialogue by Nawazuddin Siddiqui is remarkable. It lets you know that you will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you.
7) “Jisko tu dhandha bolta hain naa. Crime hain vo. Dhandha band karle, warna saans lena bhi mushkil kar dunga.” - Raees
Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogues give hints about doing a business. If your business is illegal, you shoudln't continue doing that business.
8) “Bachche ka baap bana hai. Gujrat ka nahi!” - Raees
This is a powerful dialogue by Nawazuddin Siddiqui. It is a direct attack on a person whose trying to fly without a reason. When quoted, it brings down a person to the ground in a second.
9) “Raees ka aur mera rishta bada ajeeb hain, pPaas reh nahi sakta aur saala door jaane nahi deta.” - Raees
Few relationships in life are like your shadow. Even if you want to separate from them, you cannot. You have to do with them, no matter how much trouble or stress you have.
10) “Jab tak todengein nahi, tab-tak chodegein nahi. Bahut hi lamba dangal chalega re tohra hamar. Taiyaar Hai? Ha ha ha Taiyaaar!” - The Mountain Man
This Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogue shows that work hard until you get what you want. Work hard for it. Don’t stop until you are proud of yourself.
11) “Bhagwan ke bharose mat baithiye, kya pata bhagwan humre bharose baitha ho!”- The Mountain Man
This Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogue tells that don't leave everything on God who knows that God may be waiting for us to do that work. After all, God helps those, who help themselves.
12) “Maut ko choo ke tak se wapas aa sakta hoon.”- Kick
That's called confidence. This dialogue is about the fearlessness one should have when thinking of death and surviving in this world. If your time has not come, you will not go.
13) “Paida to main bhi sharif hua tha, par sharafat se apni kabhi nahin bani. Zara hum bhi toh dekhe hum se bada shaitaan kaun paida ho gaya?”- Kick
When you are born, you don't have good or bad traits. Growing up you become innocent or naughty.
14) “Jisse zindagi ki parwah hoti hain, ma-kasam maarne ka maza usiko aata hain…” - Kick
The only person who dies happily is one who has lived his life to the fullest. One who hasn't experienced the best of life, who doesn't values life, doesn't enjoys death.
15) “Dharm ne pavitrata me dhanda khoja.” - Sacred Games
This dialogue demonstrates that religion found a business in positivity, faith and devotion of people. When people are in temples or shrines, they can buy everything.
16) “Yeh gun, bin, drugs, property yeh sab chhota dhanda hai. Asli dhanda hai politics.”- Sacred Games
This dialogue points out the sad truth of this materialistic and selfish world. Read business is what happens in politics. There's nobody with more money than politicians.
17) “Nafrat badi aasani se bik jaati hai…lekin mohabbat?” - Bajrangi Bhaijan
This Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogue demonstrates a truth that in the modern age where hate is more easily propagated than love.
18) “Main wahi likhta hoon.. Jo jantaa hoon.. Jo dekhtaa hoon.. Main to bass apni kahaniyon ko ek aaina samjhta hoon.. Jismein samaj apne aap ko dekh sake.” - Manto
This Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogue demonstrates a beautiful meaning, I write about what I know, what I see. My stories are a mirror in which society can see itself.
19) “Meri ammi kehti hai kabhi kabhi galat train bhi sahi jagah pahuncha deti hai.”- Lunchbox
This Nawazuddin dialogue demonstrates the truth of life that sometimes taking the wrong path could lead to the right destination.
20) “Jeet mein toh har aadmi saath deta hai…saathi toh woh hai joh haar mein bhi saath de”- Freaky Ali
This Nawazuddin dialogue tells that everyone supports you in your victory but your real friend is the one who supports you even in your defeat.
21) “Shandar, zabardast, zindabad!” - The Mountain Man
Splendid, amazing, live long!
22) “Pabandi hi bagavat ki shuruvaat hai.” - Raees
This dialogue puts up a universal truth - restriction is the start to rebellion. If the line becomes tough to cross, they will make efforts to break it.
23) “(Bhagwan har jagah nahi hota hai) ... Issi liye toh usne maa banayi hai.” - Mom
This Nawazuddin dialogue has a beautiful meaning. It portrays that God is not everywhere that’s why he has created a mother.
24) “Khel koi bhi ho ... hum gareeb log ya toh jeette hai ... ya seekhte hai ... haarte kabhi nahi.” - Freaky Ali
This Nawazuddin dialogue tells us that no matter what the game is..we poor people either gonna win, learn from it, but never lose.
25) “Jaan dene ki cheez nahi hai ... lene ki hoti hai.” - Genius
Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogues like this one give us chills. It reflects upon the value of life, at the same time emphasising on fighting for your rights.
“I always had a fighting spirit and will always have,” Nawaz shared. “I don’t consider myself more than a labourer. I didn’t come to the industry with the dream of becoming a huge superstar. It is useless to have such big dreams as once you get disappointments, it pushes towards depression.” he added.
Going through all these problems he never gives up. It took 10 years for him to be in a movie. Initially, he was getting just a scene of seconds but he never gave up. He worked hard for years and years and now he is one of the best actors. His dedication is commendable.
Hope you enjoyed this list of Nawazuddin Siddiqui dialogues!
- 30 Gangs Of Wasseypur Dialogues That Will Remain Iconic
- 27 Irrfan Khan Dialogues That Immortalize His Acting Skills Forever
- 31 Salman Khan Dialogues That are Powerful Lessons From Bhaijaan
- 26 Sanjay Dutt Dialogues Which Will Stay In our Heart For Long
- 38 Shahrukh Khan Dialogues That Leave You In Good Feels
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events