Mondays can usually be exasperating. You might feel enervated and reluctant, might feel like giving up and not progress further from where you have left. You might not feel like welcoming the beginning of a new week after the end of a serene weekend.
This happens when a prolonged and debilitating week has left you despondent. But don’t burn out, because our Monday quotes motivation is here for the rescue.
Today we have brought some motivational Monday quotes that will pull you out of Monday blues and get you on the right track to start the week with verve and vigor.
Alter your perspective. Start with setting small goals for the day and then slowly try to achieve the big ones throughout the week. Look into the bright side and live each moment contentedly.
It’s your time to look for inspiration and establish a productive and spirited mentality. Roll out of bed and feel motivated reading our compilation of Motivation Monday quotes. It's time to greet each Monday morning with a smile and kick off the week with a spark.
1. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” - Les Brown
Kick start your Monday with some motivational words by Les Brown from our motivation Monday quotes list.
2. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end, you are sure to succeed.” - Abraham Lincoln
When you take your failure as the opportunity to grow further and the discouragement as the challenge, nothing can stop you from shaking hands with success.
3. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” - Pablo Picasso
Start taking steps, have faith in your actions and you shall succeed no matter what.
4. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” - Benjamin Franklin
Start the first day of the week with full energy and get going throughout the entire week with ultimate motivation and inspiration from our motivation Monday quotes.
5. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” - Charles Dickens
The beginning of the day or the week might make you feel enervated but as the time rolls on, everything will go according to your plan if you work for it.
6. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” - Thomas Edison
This motivational Monday quote is not arduous to understand.
7. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” - Estee Lauder
Success won’t knock on your door if you don't put in your blood, sweat, and tears to achieve it.
8. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” - Paulo Coelho
Everything depends on how much we try to gain something. Our efforts have the power to make the change in and around us. Do try and make an effort.
9. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Give your best in everything you do. The input, your hard work, and your patience matter much more than the output.
10. “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” - Anthony Robbins
Have faith in yourself and your ability that you can succeed in making your dreams come true, and eventually, you will reach your goal with hard work and patience no matter what.
11. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” - Mark Twain
The world owes you nothing but you owe the world. Mark Twain’s words are an energy booster to get your day started with ultimate motivation.
12. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” - Vaibhav Shah
The words of Vaibhav Shah apprised one of the truths of life.
13. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” - Bo Jackson
This motivational Monday quote from our list of motivation Monday quotes is quite straightforward to acknowledge.
14. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - Amelia Earhart
Get your daily dose of Monday quotes motivation at the start of every week and never stay behind.
15. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” - Muhammad Ali
Working towards your goals might seem daunting at first, but this hard work will pay off in time and will award you the life you have always wanted.
16. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” - Helen Keller
Good times and bad times are balanced in an individual’s life. But we don't acknowledge the good times, because we keep mourning about the bad times and forget the happiness we have earned when we were in fact living our best life.
17. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” - Vincent Van Gogh
This motivational Monday quote will help you to achieve all the things you have aimed to achieve in a day, and in due course, you will be accomplishing everything you have aimed for in a week.
18. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” - Isabelle Lafleche
This quote from our motivation Monday quotes list is self-explanatory.
19. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” - Elon Musk
Keep the words of one of the most successful humans in history in your mind and get the Monday quote motivation.
20. “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weakness, on your powers, instead of your problems.” - Paul J. Meyer
This motivational Monday quote is not hard to understand. Learn and get inspired by the words of great people.
21. “Take a new look at your present ‘impossible’. Consider positive ways to handle it.” - Norman Vincent Peale
Have a positive approach towards each thing you do and every step you take. When you think and act positive, the outcome also turns out to be a positive one.
22. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” - Norman Ralph Augustine
If you have the motivation and the desire to do things, you will be able to do it patiently. Monday quotes motivation will highly motivate you in doing your work.
23. “We must all either wear out or rust out, every one of us. My choice is to wear out.” - Theodore Roosevelt
Energize and inspire yourself to whack the week with these Monday Motivation quotes.
24. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” - Stephen King
Commence walking on the path which is leading you towards your goal, even if there is zero motivation or inspiration at the start, but as you progress you’ll eventually find the inspiration that you need to succeed.
25. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney
Walt Disney quoted one of the truths of life. Take this motivational Monday quote and start pursuing your dreams right from this moment.
26. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” - John Wooden
Give your best to everything you do and make the best out of everything. Never stop trying. One of the important keys to success is perseverance.
27. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” - Albert Einstein
There are several paths to achieve success. But without walking on the path of morals and values, success means nothing.
28. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” - Napoleon Hill
If you have the desire to get something and if you work for it, nothing can stop you from getting it.
29. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” - Maya Angelou
Defeats are like speed breakers on the path to victory. They may try to stop you but if you don’t give up, then they’ll turn out to be the lessons you learn in your life.
30. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” - Coco Chanel
This quote from our motivation Monday quotes is quite simple to understand.
31. “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” - Brian Tracy
Always try to bring out the best in you. Be the best version of yourself, challenge your potential and see how far you can go.
32. “Your attitude, more than anything, will influence your effectiveness.” - Pat Gelsinger
Keep a positive attitude towards everything and you shall succeed. Keep these words in your mind while you start your day and be optimistic.
33. “The difference between winners and ordinary people is that winners follow through despite fear while others just dream and take no action.” - Calvin K. Lee
Choose today what you want to be, a winner or an ordinary person. Choose and proceed accordingly. Overcome your fear and work towards winning the game of life.
34. “Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.” - Billy Bowerman
If you don't get what you expected as the outcome, don’t be perturbed because the efforts you have put in, matters the most.
35. “Problems are not stopping signs, they are guidelines.” - Robert Schuller
Monday quotes motivation will help you get going throughout the weekend without any hindrance or atrophied energy.
36. “You gotta decide to be happy. Where you wanna live. What you wanna drive. You have to make a decision!” - Eric Thomas
Whatever steps you are going to take in the future, it all depends on the decision that you make now. Unless you make a decision, you won’t know what to do next.
37. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” - Dr. Seuss
Beginnings can be frightening and may look tough, but as you get going and reach the end, everything gets easier to overcome as you embrace success.
38. “I believe we are all capable of ‘achieving greatness,’ but the problem is that most of us don’t want to do the work.” - Herby Fabius
Break the chains of perturbation, indolence, and whatever is holding you back. All of these motivational Monday quotes give one and the same message - work hard towards your goal.
39. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” - Benjamin Mays
Without a goal, life is inconsequential. A person always needs to have a goal in his or her life. If you don’t have a goal to set foot on, your life has no meaning. Find your purpose in life and get going.
40. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” - Mark Caine
Monday quotes motivation is effective when you work according to them.
41. “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle
Polish your aptitude to do things keeping the words of Aristotle in your mind from our list of motivation Monday quotes.
42. “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” - Peter Drucker
Time is paramount and one needs to assimilate and bring it into play to get success.
43. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” - Maya Angelou
The ultimate motivational Monday quote, inculcate the words in your mind and find the key.
44. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” - Sheryl Sandberg
Whatever opportunities come to you, learn to grab each of them. Don’t stay back and decide to take the crucial steps after counting what you will get out of it and what you will not.
45. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
Search for opportunities, grab them and make use of them to the fullest.
46. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” - Farrah Gray
Monday quotes motivation will help you in accomplishing everything you have aimed to accomplish in the week. Just keep these words in mind and get going.
47. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Never stop dreaming and working for it. When you are ready to work for your dreams, the future belongs to you.
48. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing so. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do it.” - Leonardo da Vinci
Monday quotes motivation shall help you in achieving what you want to achieve. Don’t stop but keep moving forward and working hard towards your goals.
49. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time…so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.” - Leo Tolstoy
This motivational Monday quote is self-explanatory. Be inspired and get motivated and do miracles the whole week.
50. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” - Kamari aka Lyrikal
Don’t work to impress others but work to impress yourself. Give your best to whatever you are doing and the outcome will amaze you.
51. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” - Arthur Ashe
Never give up or lose faith. Give your best and then let your fate decide.
52. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” - Steve Jobs
Find your heart and mind in whatever you do because when you give all of you to your work, the result is what you expect.
53. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” - Chris Grosser
This motivational Monday quote is intelligible.
54. “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” - Francis of Assisi
Never give up until you make the impossible possible.
55. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” - Rosa Parks
Fear transpires when you are looking back and holding on to the consequences. Have determination and keep moving forward.
56. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot
It's never too late! Start right now and become who you have always wanted to be.
57. “The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.” - Joel Osteen
Always have positivity in your mind and believe in yourself that you can do it.
58. “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” - Joel Osteen
This motivation Monday quote must inspire and help you to move forward.
59. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill
We learn from failure, so it has a significant role in our life. But we also shouldn’t give up and keep trying as long as we don’t learn our lesson and reach the destination. Perspicacious is the one who makes failure their teacher.
60. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” - Henry Ford
Have the tenacity to complete things at present, don’t leave them for the future. Unless you take a step forward and do them, you won’t be able to get success and credit.
These were the motivation Monday quotes that will boost inspiration, remind you to be optimistic, and put you into action whenever you are demotivated and just need a push to get going.
Learn to embrace all Monday mornings and every morning of the week that you are spared because you are given another chance to move forward and make your dreams a reality.
Did you find a favorite quote to write at the top of the first page of your notebook to remind you that you should never stop trying?
Share this motivation Monday quotes with your family and friends and help them too to prepare for the eminent life that lies ahead of them. Cheers to your effective Monday!