The first day of the week is Monday. The first day of each week, and hence a new approach to a specific activity or task.
Some may see it as a fresh start, while others may see it as a stressful day that they don't want to face.
Mondays, whatever they are defined as do arrive, and when they do, people are supposed to get to work on making them productive, even if they are forced to, which isn't always the case.
These days could be made better if you worked on approaching them with a more cheerful attitude rather than a glum one.
On such days, embracing positivity might help you get through them more easily while also making it more difficult to tell if you started and finished on Monday.
There are a variety of factors that can contribute to our Mondays being filled with happiness, a new perspective, and productive work. Quotes or a motivating speech could be one of those things, and the best part is that our thoughts play a significant role in contributing to the effort.
So, here are some Monday motivation quotes to assist you to get through the day and see Monday as a fresh start on the bright side.
1. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year.” – David Dweck
Many people would be inspired by this Monday motivation quote as many people fantasize about starting again, about new beginnings.
Imagine having the chance to do so 52 times a year; it sounds incredible!
Every week, a new day provides enough motivation for a positive mind to attempt something new and pursue their goals with a positive and exciting mindset.
2. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” Germany Kent
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. A Monday may be simply one of the seven days of the week. It may not be anything exceptional, but if Mondays are regarded to be pleasant, the rest of the week may follow suit and be much more pleasant.
Your Monday mornings determine how your week will proceed. One bad day can ruin all the other days and if a day is spent well. The other days may astonishingly follow being good.
3. “When you start to do the things you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiaka
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Days aren't always the best predictors of how things will turn out. The things we do these days can also have a significant impact.
When we do things because we are passionate about them, they have a huge impact on how we define our days.
No matter what day it is, we will always strive for more when we know we are doing something we enjoy.
4. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends – but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more positive partnership.” – Julio Alexi Genao
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. This quote is a little different, yet it applies to many people who regard Monday as a stressful or unfortunate day.
When we have a positive mindset, we see things in a fresh light. Things that we might have thought were bad at first turn out to be something else when seen differently and with a good attitude.
As a result, Monday can be regarded more positively, allowing the day to go well and making stress and everyday tasks more manageable.
5. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. The same way the sun rises with lighter hues of color, a person rises in the morning with a clear mind, free of any thoughts.
When they fully awaken, they notice the sunlight streaming through the windows, just as they recall the events of the previous days, and their thoughts begin to return.
Every day, the sun rises weakly, just as a human does. A Monday with new ideas is considered to be a fresh and new start to the week.
6. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” – Andrea L’Artiste
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. If we work hard to start our days on a positive note, our days can turn out exactly how we want them to.
When we are in command, we can make anything happen. We can control Monday mornings the same way we control any other day of the week by not rushing and treating it the same way we treat any other day of the week.
A peaceful day can end peacefully, and when we are in control, a bad day can turn good near the end.
7. “Okay, it’s Monday. But who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” – Kimberley Jimenez
A Monday motivation quote that talks about not only looking forward to Monday but also having the power to make it as pleasant as possible.
When your day goes wrong, the only thing that should cross your mind is that you can control it, and we also can make it better.
It is, after all, our day. We can control it in any way we want, and it can not only help us make our day better, but it can also help us make other continuous days better as well.
8. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. A positive thought no matter the time of day can instantly change our mood progressively.
When we believe we can influence how we work or that we can do it, it will pass – thoughts like these help us get through the day.
And they not only help in doing things passionately, but they also help in setting one’s mindset to a more positive approach.
9. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. This quote is pretty self; it could be emphasized that people can imagine their Mondays as they want them to be and believe in making them appear more appealing and positive.
10. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – John F. Kennedy
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. When we think of starting a day, the first thing that comes to mind is work, a specific task that we need to complete. It depresses our minds and causes them to consider not getting up at all.
Such situations do not arise when one has clear thinking and a positive attitude, and if we do not do it, who will?
And if we don't take the initiative to do it, when will we ever finish a task or do the things we enjoy?
11. “The future depends on what we do in the present.” – Mahatma Gandhi
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. As our great leader once said, "the future is truly dependent on what we do today." It is made up of all the small things we do daily that contribute to the advancement of our future.
A Monday, like any other day, contributes to our future and plays an important role in our lives.
12. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. When a person strives for success, they lose sight of the minor details around them and become stressed about things that will lead to even more overwork.
When working hard, one should not only concentrate on things that lead to success, but also on trivial matters that make up one's life.
Only then can one strive to be successful and, more importantly, valuable.
13. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. There are times when a person has an idea and ends up planning an entire day out. They end up promising themselves that they will complete the task regardless of the circumstances.
However, when it comes to carrying out the promised plan, the individual either procrastinates or, worse, becomes lazy.
Begin your Monday morning with a smile and, without thinking about it, begin doing it!
14. “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Charles R. Swindoll
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Excellence is not something a person can achieve only once; it is an attitude that defines a person for what they do and who they are known to be.
Monday is a new day, a new beginning that allows a person to better focus on things that may be discouraging.
However, if a person does trivial things, such as reminding themselves of the importance of the day or encouraging themselves, those things may lead to excellence not only for the day but for every new day in the future.
15. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a special opportunity for something special to happen.” – Michael Ely
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Extraordinary events in our life are essential to happy times; special events do not require a certain date or time.
They strike when you least expect them, and Mondays, like all fresh beginnings of the week, are believed to be remarkable because they provide an opportunity to try something new.
A new week and a new day are exciting enough, but you never know when that particular day will offer something much more exciting for you.
16. “Begin the week with great momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.” – Skip Prichard
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Each week marks the beginning of a new chapter in your life.
Start your week off on the right foot, and before you know it, you'll be at the end of one week in a blink, all in a good mood.
As a result, when you reflect on what you accomplished over those days, the motivation you earned at the start serves as a powerful source of encouragement.
17. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Just positive thinking in the morning can help you have a better day, a positive idea at the start of the week can inspire you and help you achieve tremendous achievement by the end of the week.
A single idea at the start of each week can improve the entire month, not only by assisting in the completion of chores and successes but also by assisting in the pursuit of good health and a happier lifestyle.
18. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. The days can become either weighty or energy-draining as they progress, which can be pretty uncomfortable.
The same may be said for Monday mornings, which can be particularly unpleasant after a long weekend. They can, however, become stressful.
A person has the choice of how to spend their day, whether with positive thoughts or a jumbled head. Once one's mind is under control, one can enjoy a day free of all the distracting ideas that can ruin one's day.
19. “Morning is an important time of the day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. A nice energetic start to the day can help you decide how your day will go.
A good morning keeps your mood refreshed and happy, it brings good luck, and it can also ensure a smooth working day, whereas a bad morning can be turned good but will always leave you in a gloomy mood.
As a result, starting your day on a positive note can help you get through many things with ease and efficiently complete tasks.
20. “May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.” – Anonymous
This is more of a well-wish than a Monday motivation statement, but it does imply that we can have any kind of Monday we want.
Depending on what we think and do, it might either go very well or very badly.
21. “Whatever your situation might be, set your mind to whatever you want to do and put a good attitude in it, and I believe that you can succeed.” – Bethany Hamilton
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Whatever the situation might be, whether it's a lazy morning where you don't want to get out of bed or a day where you want to take a break.
When we set our minds to something, we can achieve it. It takes a certain amount of positive thinking and determination to succeed, and we are ready to do something we never thought possible.
22. “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” – Leggy Saul
A Monday motivation statement that emphasizes the unpleasant mood of Monday and the importance of having a mantra to get through the day, no matter how horrible it turns out to be.
A happy magnet is an ideal alternative since you not only stay happy throughout the moments you find unpleasant, but you also benefit others, which in turn helps to improve your mood.
Try being a little more productive, doing activities as if they were something you enjoy, and seeing how things change.
23. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. A Monday is a fresh start, a new day that can bring about anything.
It implies not only laziness or a dreadful time spent but also that it is as mysterious as it is unpleasant.
One never knows what will happen or what they will achieve; surprises are a big part of moving forward and one will not get them unless they do something to get them.
24. “Every morning you have two choices, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.” – Kristin
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Dreams are a great way to escape reality and can help you have a good or horrible morning, but they all come to an end. Not all dreams survive and continue.
Unless you take action to achieve them, not simply thinking about it, but truly putting your mind to it with all your might.
Your dreams define you, and realizing them is a significant life achievement.
25. “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way and wear funny shoes.” – Kevin Dalton
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. We can approach Monday, in the same way, we approach the other days. It can be treated as if it were a regular day at work, or as if it were a daily habit.
The one day when we try to maintain things the same without recognizing the differences, the one day when we may truly consider accomplishing something.
26. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Monday, like any other day, is a part of the week and must be incorporated into the daily routine.
Sunday is a day when you can discover peace, think freely, and have some alone time. Wouldn't it be great if every other day was Sunday?
So, treat Monday the same way you treat Sunday, and believe it or not, you may achieve new heights with the same vigor you had on Sunday.
27. The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but meeting the payroll on Monday.” – Art Rooney
Another statement that gives Monday a lovely sense.
Payroll is crucial and is eagerly anticipated, at least in the past; but, if we examine the meaning behind the quotation, we can see that this is no longer the case.
We understand, regardless of how great your Sunday is. It all stems from the effort put in on Monday.
28. “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” – Henry Kissinger
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. A person can work hard and achieve success in the same manner that coal can convert into a valuable diamond. After all, anyone who works hard will achieve success in the same way as coal does when it is compressed.
29. “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.” – Henry Ford
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. When you are passionate and driven to do a task, you know you will give it your all to complete it.
That motivation can inspire you to achieve more and move closer to your goals; similarly, your enthusiasm can propel you to heights you never imagined.
30. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. There is a limit that we are aware of until we know where we can go. It could be the level we believe we can achieve, or it could be much higher or lower.
However, when you set high goals for yourself, you are challenging yourself to give your best and are also seeking to meet that challenge if you try your hardest.
Setting high goals is one way to motivate yourself in your daily life and to challenge yourself, which will prepare you for your future goals.
31. “Make each day a masterpiece.” – John Wooden
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Our day is determined by how we treat it, just as our early morning is determined by how we perceive it.
Our days don't have to be stressful or depressing; instead, we can work to make them unique and different. So that we not only gain motivation for the other days but also have a fantastic day ourselves.
32. “You are 100% responsible for your life. Stop whining and do something about it.” – Mathieu Fortin
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. This quote reminds us not only of our responsibility for our life but also of the fact that if you don't do anything about it, you won't have anything to look forward to as you go ahead.
Instead of whining and believing we can't do it, we should do activities that will have an impact on our future.
33. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. This quote appears to sum up many people's early Monday mornings. A bitter start to the morning is often used to describe waking up, especially after the weekend.
These bitter mornings must be filled with motivation and viewed as a fresh start that may lead to new and wonderful opportunities.
Not all adversity can be turned into a blessing, but a blessing can come from anything good and responsible you do.
34. “Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Hellen Keller
This Hellen Keller Monday motivation quote should be used to motivate and inspire yourself every morning, even if it's the weekend.
Nobody will continue to do what they believe they can do unless they have hope, and confidence comes with hope.
Being hopeful and confident can help you in a variety of ways, just as setting goals with both in mind can help a person achieve what they thought they couldn't with ease.
35. “Complaining without a problem without posing a solution is called whining.” – Teddy Roosevelt
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. When we believe we have a problem, we should also be able to solve it.
This Monday motivation quote makes us think that if we have difficulty getting out of bed in the morning. We should have several solutions to the problem and should put those solutions into action as needed.
A morning with a problem but also a solution may be more effective than one with only the problem and no solution.
36. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The tasks we complete today and the goals we set today help shape our future. We would be trapped in an endless cycle of repeating everyday tasks with no end goal if it weren't for them.
When a person works hard to achieve specific goals that they have set for themselves, it allows them to challenge themselves and grow. It also influences how their future appears to be.
As a result, a Monday motivation quote helps people realize that they need to have something planned to move forward, rather than remaining in an endless loop.
37. “Mondays don’t have to be terrible; make them magical instead!” – Kate Hudson
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Strive to make your day better; not thinking about how bad your day is the one factor that can get you through it while also making you realize how much nicer and more effective it can be.
Don't try to fill your day with work or stress; instead, make it worth calling a good and refreshing day; that's how you'll know how magical a day can get.
38. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Zigler
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Motivation, like bathing, is something that a person requires to get through the day. It is intended to be a daily practice that everyone must adhere to.
Even if it doesn't work the rest of the time, a person can still hope for a better day, both mentally and physically.
39. “I said that the issue is not Monday. The issue is action without motivation.” – Danny Dey
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Everyone assumes that Monday marks the end of the weekend and that everyone must return to their daily routines. That isn't always the case, though.
When we wake up on a Monday morning, all we can think about is work and our typical routine, which we will have to repeat
However, if we think of things that encourage and make us joyful, our days may be different. We are improving our brain to think of methods to make the day run better because we are not thinking of the normal routine.
40. “It’s time to readjust your mind, Monday mornings no longer have to be a dreaded moment in your life.” – Funke Baffour
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. We attempt to think of Monday mornings as more than just a day when we strive to think of them positively.
We conceive of it as a new day, with a new light and a new goal to reach; hence, if we modify the way we think about things, we can improve our days and thoughts.
41. “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day. I get up and live it.” – Muhammad Ali
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. There are days when everything appears to be too difficult; no day is ever the same.
However, regardless of the difficulties, one needs to learn how to overcome them to develop and live a happy and prosperous life.
42. “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.” – Paulo Coelho
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Every day is a gift, and each day has its distinct characteristics.
We view our days as being the same as the others because we don't pay attention to them, although they are all different and complex in their way.
Recognizing the value of each day isn't the only consideration; appreciating how wonderful and distinct each day is also essential.
43. “You’ll find that implementing small changes can have a significant impact on your life. Remember – little hinges swing on big doors.” – S.J. Slott
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Changes are unavoidable as we progress through life. Anything unexpected can happen at any time, and we will never be prepared for it.
It is not necessary to adjust to drastic changes; but, small adjustments made while you go about your everyday activities might assist a person to adjust to many aspects of life.
44. “Each day can count if we learn to live it ‘on purpose’ rather than passively drifting through the day, allowing the wind of circumstances and distractions to make our choices for us.” – Joyce Meyer
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. As we go through our days, we grow tired of seeing them as monotonous and devoid of any fun.
However, if we follow through on our plans, we can make the day seem more joyful and appealing.
As a result, our mornings are both refreshing and purposeful.
45. “I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. When someone works hard, they strive to give their all to achieve their goals or to be satisfied with how they worked towards something.
Similarly, when we work harder. We don't take things for granted, we work harder, and as a result, luck is on our side when we don't take things for granted.
46. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making it better.” – Jeffery Fry
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Another thought that comes to mind in the early morning is why they were chosen to go through what they are going through, but people forget that questioning only makes things worse.
A person should think about what they are going to do, make plans for the day, and try to stay as positive as possible.
That is how they can improve not only their mornings but also their days.
47. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible, and if you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. When we talk about something, it is usually a goal that we hope to achieve. When we try to imagine it, we know it is possible, but when we schedule it.
We are confident that we will be able to accomplish it in some way. That is why, rather than always talking about what we want, we should consider what we can do to get it.
48. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. We only need to take one step forward.
Whatever we want to achieve, we must always plan ahead of time, and when we finally believe we are ready, we take one step closer to achieving it.
When you work towards something, you take it one step at a time. One step forward can take you somewhere you never thought you could be.
49. “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth and wisdom.” – Aristotle
Waking up early is said to be a good luck habit; it also helps a person create a regular and scheduled routine to follow, where people can add whatever they want to do for the day.
It also increases positivity for the person who follows such a routine; they become accustomed to waking up early and staying healthy and happy for the rest of the day.
50. “The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” – Kate Chopin
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. The morning should be filled with positive thoughts and should set the tone for the rest of the day.
If the morning is sunny and bright, we may consider it to be a very good day; however, if the morning is hazy, we may consider it to be a lazy day.
One of the qualities that everyone should have is the ability to wake up every morning with a positive attitude.
51. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
This is the next quote on the list of Monday Quotes to start a beautiful day. Nothing can be made easier unless you work hard for it or make it your top priority, and wishing it were easier without doing any real work will get you nowhere.
It is much easier to accomplish things when you wish to be better rather than wish for them to be easier.
52. “Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today.” – Steve Maraboli
The past, they say, is in the past, and the future is unknown.
Trying to remember the past, grieve, and think about the future can be quite stressful. Mysteries are always frightening and strange to deal with.
However, simply focusing on the present moment can always help a person feel inspired to move forward without worrying about the unknown or reminiscing about times gone by.
53. “All men tend to get angry and irritated at the start of the week but is the end of all fun and happiness in life.” – Venus Rivers
The beginning of the week is known to be very dull and energy-draining, but as the weekend approaches and the week nears its end.
The tired and draining feeling appears to be gone, and people finally have the opportunity to do what they wanted for the entire week.
However, just like the end of the week, the beginning of the week should be made pleasant to get through the week quickly and not waste days only thinking.
54. “New days should be greeted like new lovers and babies toddling along a table looking back to make sure we are watching.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
New days are supposedly new aspirations, they are a key to our future and our present.
Treating them with all the delicacy can increase positivity and a sense of duty towards how we spend our days, it also ensures that we know each passing day is a blessing.
They are something that won’t come back and instead will keep moving forward.
55. “When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life?” – Steve Maraboli
This Monday motivation quote should be followed by everyone waking up, not only when you have something to do or achieve, but also when you have no idea what you are going to do with your day.
It could surely be the best day of your life, and you never know days could turn positive for you.
I hope you got lots of inspiration and motivation to wake up early Monday morning with not a melancholic expression, but a wide smile with positive and motivational thoughts.
Try to always keep your Mondays positive, you never know what they may lead to! Comment down your favorite Monday quote that motivated you.
Also, do like and share these Monday quotes with others to motivate them.
- 45 About Monday Quotes To Start The Week With Motivation
- 60 Motivational Monday Quotes To Kick-Off The Week With Energy
- 40 Good Morning Monday Motivation Quotes To Kickstart The Week
- 45 Blue Monday Quotes For Motivation To Start Your Day Perfectly
- 30 Quotes About Peace That Will Provide Serenity In Your Life