Science, the word which is discovered by the Latin word Scientia, which means knowledge in the scientific world. The scientific world is a world filled up with facts and discoveries related to practical researches, theoretical knowledge as well as predictions made. On the other hand, the reality is anything that happens in our daily lives, which already happened, happening, or will be happening in our lives. Simply, it is the actions taken by us for ourselves or others.
As per the point of view of the scientists and researchers, both science and reality are interlinked with each other, based on their studies and researches. To make you more familiar with science and reality, we are going to present you the Matrix Quotes on Science and Reality to open your mind in a positive manner. Which can inspire you to see the positive interface of the world.
Matrix Quotes will define you with the inner power and unbelievable facts told by some of the greatest scientists of all time, like Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and many more. This Matrix Quotes article not just motivates you to work hard, in addition, it will take you to the real world of science. Following is the list of Matrix Quotes about science and reality with brief descriptions about each of them to understand you better.
1) The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it.
Science is science, no matter anyone’s personal opinion. As it is not gonna be changed.
2) The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
Mysteriousness is the origin of the cradle of true art as well as science and is the principal emotion that exists in each and every soul.
3) Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Science and Religion both are incomplete with each other, like the two tires of a bicycle. Religion exists in each part of the science discovered till now and vice versa.
4) The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
The major part of our society is going in the direction of misconception much more times faster than in the right one. In the modern era, our science is gathering knowledge with the wink of the eye while society is lagging somewhere in intelligence.
5) Science is simply common sense at its best.
This quote is the simplest one in Matrix Quotes, science is just common sense in simple words. How does the fan move? How does the bulb glow? How does it rain?, science is as simple as that.
6) As we keep discovering our world science blends with spirituality and accepts we must believe in order to see.
As more discoveries will happen, more people will engage and start believing the togetherness of science and spirituality.
7) A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all.
The person with creativity and high-level thinking, takes actions and sees it as their own experiments, uses the questions raised in his mind as attempts to find the solution. For them, their success/failure is their answer.
8) One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist. Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.
This Matrix Quotes told by Stephen Hawking, tells the science behind why no one is perfect in this world. Many people seem to be perfect but nothing is perfect in this world, we can just make ourselves better from tomorrow.
9) The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he’s one who asks the right questions.
Giving the right answers to the questions is not what scientists do, they ask the questions to the world with their curious mind, and start researching it.
10) If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
This two-liner quote teaches us that nothing in the world can be invented by us from the scratch. We just need to discover and invent our ideas through the existing resources available in this mighty universe.
11) Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.
Often people assume that Science and Religion are the arch-rivals of each other. Some are in the favour of Science while others are of Religion. But the reality is both matter in our lives from different perspectives, like water and sunlight needed for a plant to grow.
12) We don’t devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.
When finding a jerk, we most often try to find any temporary treatment for that problem, ignoring that it might happen again, that’s where we are needed to focus on.
13) I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how a man could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.
Nothing in this universe exists without a purpose or just by an accident. There is a Supreme power, reason behind this unpredictable and unimaginable universe. Still many of us think that this universe got formed randomly, which we need to change.
14)Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
This one from Matrix Quotes, which are the words of Arthur C. Clarke, describing the significance of science and technology in this modern world, which is no less than any magic or wonder.
15) The whole science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
When we refine the oil or ores, we get some valuable fuel or metal as an end product. Likewise, we need the refinement of our thinking, and that’s science.
16) No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.
Every greatest of all times we know, are crazy and passionate about their goals. The hunger for changing the world by their creativity and imagination makes them extraordinary. Such examples include Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and Nikola Tesla.
17) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
There are only two things that infinitely exist in this universe, the first one is the universe itself, and the second one is human stupidity. In these, the universe may be finite (according to Albert Einstein), but the stupidity shown by humans is just unimaginable and unpredictable.
18) If you find science boring, you are learning from the wrong teacher.
Science isn’t boring like subjects of History or Economics. Science is what is happening in our surroundings, earth, and universe. Those who find science a boring subject should change their faculty because science would be taught in a practical manner instead of story narration type.
19) Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
This one from Matrix Quotes is showing the reality of our society nowadays. We assume that light travels the fastest, but we often ignore the darkness which is already present before the light approaches it.
20) It is harder to crack prejudice than an atom.
Unusual opinions without any reason shouldn’t be cracked, as it is just the mentality of some toxic people who didn’t want to accept the truth.
21) I prefer a short life with width to a narrow one with length.
A short lift with width gives you the freedom to avail as many opportunities as possible. On the other hand, a narrow life makes you live longer but without many opportunities.
22) Science isn’t only a disciple of reason but also one of romance and passion.
As per our mentality, science is a massive subject that requires discipline and dedication. It is not the whole truth, romance, love, and passion towards science is also the reason for many of the successful discoveries.
23) The last deviation from the truth is multiplied later.
The last deviation from the ray of truth is multiplied and then impacts the lives of many. The lives which got impacted by the deviation of truth will reflect after some while.
24) The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.
Making sense to us is not in the obligation of this universe. We need to find our own way either by taking help from others or experiencing this universe by ourselves.
25) I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
This shocking statement is told by Elon Musk, who is trying to find life on Mars with his irresistible efforts on a daily basis. The message given in this by him is nothing is impossible in science if you have a long vision.
26) Chemistry says the more energy you put into a bond, the harder it is to break.
As similar to chemistry, if we put more effort and energy into our bond ourselves, then it will become stiffer to break or weaken our bond.
27) Science is a systematic classification of experience.
Science is not any extraordinary way of studying the world and making discoveries based upon them. It is just the classification of our experience and our way of looking at the world. Like Albert Einstein, who discovered ‘theory of relativity’ with the help of his past experiences.
28) It is strange that only extraordinary men make the discoveries, which later appear so easy and simple.
As discussed in the previous one of this Matrix Quotes, it seems to us that various of discoveries and inventions are made by some extraordinary people, who had a god-gifted talent. But it appears so simple as we can also discover it if we get tired.
29) Science is the captain, and practice, the soldiers.
Science is the captain, who commands us to follow the directions shown by it. It will only become possible if we practice in the correct manner.
30) If people looked at the stars each night, they’d live a lot differently. When you look into infinity, you realize that there are more important things than what people do all day.
People nowadays prefer chasing materialistic thing rather than going to explore the science behind our nature. Even if you just sit and look at the infinity, you will receive inner peace and realize the things which are much more than people prefer to chase.
31) To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of bullshit.
Being literate scientifically is to empower yourself and also this is the way to what someone is actually doing and what they are pretending to be. By applying this, you will protect yourself from the bullshits.
32) Science is the only thing that disproves science, and it does it all the time.
The only thing that can prove science wrong is the science itself. Such an example is the structure of an atom, where science disproves science.
33) Not a sunrise, but a Galaxy-rise. A morning filled with 400 billion suns. The rising of the milky way.
Milky way, which consists of 100 - 400 billion stars and also billions of planets. Sun is a burning star, which is clearly visible by our naked eyes. Along with the Sun, 400 billion stars rise, such wonder it is.
34) Science is simply the word we use to describe a method of organizing our curiosity.
As mentioned earlier, science is not just studying and researching various things. It is how we can organize curiosity and apply it in real-world applications.
35) Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
APJ Abdul Kalam told this one, of Matrix Quotes, explaining the blessing got to humanity, which we shouldn't even think to distort.
36) In physics, you don’t have to go around making trouble for yourself - nature does it for you.
Nature provided us much more than enough problems to solve in real life. Even if we just observe the surroundings, we can get a lot of problems to solve.
37) If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.
Science is itself, the synonym of uncertainty, nothing can be predicted or considered as certain. Millions of researchers are going on the daily basis in search of new things.
38) The greatest thing about being a scientist is you never have to grow up.
Scientists are those whom we think are the most mature and educated people. But in reality, there is a child inside them who never grows up. Due to the curiousness of that child, their inventions become successful.
39) Science and everyday life cannot and should not be separated.
This is a point quote, which even didn’t require any further explanation. Science and our daily lives are connected with each other. Even there is science behind the cooking of food, which can’t be ignored.
40) Scientific theory is a contrived foothold in the chaos of living phenomena.
A scientific theory is arranged in such an unrealistic manner that further progress can or may be made by taking this chain forward.
41) Most people say that it is the intellect that makes a great scientist. They are wrong; it is character.
This is strange that we think that the capacity for knowledge or intelligent thought makes them a great scientist. But, the fundamental thing behind their success is their character, which inspires them to never give up on their dreams.
42) We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.
Well, we are in the 21st century and rely completely on modern science and technology. Still, the irony is that we didn't know about it and how it works, not even their fundamentals.
43) Science is simply the word we use to describe a method of organizing our curiosity.
As simple as that, science is the organization of our creativity and thought process, and describes it in the way the world understands.
44) Although nature needs thousands or millions of years to create a new species, man needs only a few dozen years to destroy one.
Our nature requires millions of years to create any new species on the earth so as to balance the biological system. While there is a problem with us humans, we endangered and endangered any of the species for our own sake in just some dozen years.
45) When a child says Science is boring, I cringe. Science is the world, and that's far from boring.
It really feels awkward when a child says science is boring. Science is far more interesting than we ever imagined. We just need to consider some real-life practical examples when studying the theoretical part.
These were the Matrix Quotes to Know More About Science and Reality, which reflects the importance and significance of Science in our Reality. This list of Matrix Quotes consists of the quotes told by the greatest scientists, inventors and researchers of all time.
These quotes will also make you familiar with the significance and uncertainty of science, which can’t be predicted at any moment, as We can’t prove or reject the existence of something that may control our universe and its existence, told by Michio Kaku.
We need to understand that everything in this universe existed, can’t be denied by us for our own sake. Also, we usually start the comparison between scientific facts and religious beliefs and try to overlap each other, which is not appropriate at all.
As the conclusion of this Matrix Quotes, science is the gift for all the species that exist or existed, we have to be thankful to nature for this. These quotes might help you to understand Science and Reality in a better way to understand its importance.