Though life isn’t easy we are told that Christ will be there with us when we believe in Him, that he won’t give us more than we can handle with His help, and glorifying the GOD would be possible for us even at the hardest of times. Bible quotes can offer you so much more faith than you would have ever thought of!
These Bible quotes can act as a tool for teaching, guidance to those who are struggling, or they are just something that can remind you how much you are valued and loved and how much wanted you are when you read them. Bible quotes can not only make you feel secure but it makes you aware of your own self.
These Bible quotes will give you everything you would be seeking for next time you feel lost or troubled. Here are some sweet Bible quotes that would comfort you no matter what trouble you may incur. These famous and lovely bible quotes about life can not only comfort you but can prove to be motivating and inspiring too.
1. My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
2. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation . . . . I can do everything through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4: 12-13)
3. But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. (2 Thessalonians 3:3)
4. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. (Isaiah 40:29)
5. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. (1 Peter 5: 10)
6. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who in every respect has been tested as we are, yet without sin. Let us, therefore, approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)
7. Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:6,8)
8. Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. (2 Thessalonians 3:16)
9. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:12)
10. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
11. The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. (Deuteronomy 31:8-9)
12. But Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' (Matthew 19:2)
13. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam. (Psalm 46:1-3)
14. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
15. I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. (Psalm 116:1-2)
16. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)
17. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)
18. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)
19. You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. (Psalm 32:7-8)
20. Because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6)
21. Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” (Isaiah 43:1-2)
22. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfils the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. (Psalm 145: 18-19)
23. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)
24. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2)
25. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. (1 Peter 5:10)
26. Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1-3)
27. Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life[a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? (Luke 12:25-26)
28. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6)
29. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)
30. So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. (John 16:22)
God has given us the gift of his word which provides us with inspiring and lovely Bible quotes. Find Your Strength In Him. It can be so easy to give in to worry, fear and despair, but with Him, we can find strength and look forward to wonderful things.
The bible has always proved to be fruitful for mankind. These lovely Bible quotes are the holy teachings that are meant to offer inspiration for each day and provide comfort, strength to cope with life’s troubles, during uncertainty.
Words are so many powerful tools that can comfort you, encourage you when you feel overwhelmed, especially during this season full of chaos and uncertainty. These Bible quotes can give you a feel of being always loved and cared for there is always that almighty who wants you to be happy and righteous in the path you choose. So, sharing can be a way to meditate more through these Bible verses.
Hope, these lovely Bible quotes will help you face your fears by God’s grace and achieve the impossible. Word of god can truly lift your spirits when taken with love with purity.
- 60 Winston Churchill Quotes To Empower And Make You More Confident
- 50 Best Quotes of William Shakespeare from His Plays And Poetries
- 30 Stephen Hawking Quotes That Are Beyond Science and Philosophy
- 30 Quotes by Elon Musk To Get Motivated and Enlighten Your Life
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events