With more than a thousand books being transformed into movies and web series, the digital era is making space for the ancient works. Books are being translated in different languages and are made known to every corner of the world now, thanks to digitalization. One such epic high fantasy novel written during the 50’s is still trending and countable as one of the best-written fantasy novels.
The book is none other than ‘Lord of the Rings’, written way back in 1954 by J.R.R. Tolkien. Years later, the work was still kept alive in the form of movies of those 3 books, Lord of the Rings part 1- The fellowship of the ring, Lord of the Rings- The two towers, Lord of the Rings - The Return of the king. These films were released in the years 2001-2003, respectively.
For fantasy fiction lovers, these pieces of art might be very heart-touching and hence we have got you, people, a way to keep the nostalgia alive in the form of quotes. Lord of the Rings quotes will bring back the nostalgic feeling and take you back in your fantasy world. Take a look at our compilation of some of the best Lord of the Rings quotes.
Here’s a list of our top Lord of the Rings quotes:
1. Your time will come. You will face the same Evil, and you will defeat it. – Arwen
2. Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. — Queen Galadriel
3. This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace. – Aragorn
4. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. – Arwen
5. You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.― J.R.R. Tolkien
6. Deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised. — Aragorn
7. There is only one Lord of the Rings, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power. – Gandalf
8. It is useless to meet revenge with revenge: it will heal nothing. — Frodo
9. A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship.— Aragorn
10. Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not. — Gandalf
Lord of the Rings quotes that will challenge you to go beyond limits! The above quotes tell you to stop breaking down and worrying about things. When your time will come, you will be able to survive it.
11. Who knows? Have patience. Go where you must go, and hope! — Gandalf
12. The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time. – Gandalf
13. It is not the strength of the body, but the strength of the spirit. — J.R.R. Tolkien
14. You are the luckiest, the canniest, and the most reckless man I ever knew. Bless you, laddie. – Gimli
15. Anyways, you need people of intelligence on this sort of… mission… quest… thing. – Pippin
16. Oh, it’s quite simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password, and the doors will open. – Gandalf
17. I will take the Ring, though I do not know the way. — Frodo
18. The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater. – Haldir
19. The Ring has awoken, it’s heard its master’s call. – Gandalf
20. We swears, to serve the master of the Precious. We will swear on… on the Precious! – Gollum
Lord of the Rings quotes teach valuable lessons, which stay for a lifetime. When the water rises above the shoulders, you should know that disaster and then peace shall prevail. It is a message from the supreme force that runs this world.
21. Let him not vow to walk in the dark, who has not seen the nightfall. – Elrond
22. You may learn something, and whether what you see be fair or evil, that may be profitable, and yet it may not. Seeing is both good and perilous. — Galadriel
23. The wise speak only of what they know. – Gandalf
24. But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass. — Sam
25. Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere. – Elrond
26. I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you. – Sam
27. Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story. – Bilbo
28. Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars. — J. R. R. Tolkien
29. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend. – Faramir
30. The world is full enough of hurts and mischances without wars to multiply them. – Warden
Lord of the Rings quotes inspire and motivate us, besides informing and alerting us. You know when a war is right, how right cannot be overpowered by wrong and why you cannot be affected by the world around you. Just balance and go on.
31. All our hopes now lie with two little hobbits, somewhere in the wilderness. – Gandalf
32. The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true. – Galadriel
33. Few other griefs amid the ill chances of this world have more bitterness and shame for a man’s heart than to behold the love of a lady so fair and brave that cannot be returned. – Aragorn
34. For behold! the storm comes, and now all friends should gather together, lest each singly be destroyed. – Gandalf
35. Men are weak. The Blood of Numenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the Ring survives. – Elrond
36. There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for. — Sam
37. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. — Gandalf
38. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. – Thorin Oakenshield
39. He that breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom. — Gandalf
40. There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery. – Treebeard
This sums up to our compilation of some of the best and top Lord of the Rings quotes. Surely this may not completely make up for the astounding feeling of actually watching the movie or reading the respective book, but these Lord of the Rings quotes will definitely make up for living a part of the famous work by J.R.R Tolkien. For more such interesting articles, stay tuned with Feeding Trends!
- 35 Rocky Quotes Which Are Motivational And Inspirational For Everyone
- 35 Eat Pray Love Quotes That Will Inspire Every Woman
- 50 Best Games Of Thrones Quotes That Will Stay With Us For A Long Time
- 25 Captain America Quotes From Marvel Movies That Prove Inspiring
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events