Becoming an entrepreneur has increasingly gained momentum and is now on the cards of many as a dream. With so many risks that come up with being an entrepreneur, it surely is not easy to choose this arena. For all those determined to go this path, we have curated a list of some of the best entrepreneurial quotes by JRD Tata for you to accomplish your goal.
Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata was the first licensed pilot in India, an entrepreneur, an Indian aviator, chairman of Tata group, and founder of many industries like TCS, Tata Motors, Titan Industries, Voltas, Air India, and Tata Salt.
He had tremendous contributions to Indian society and deservedly was honoured with the Padma Vibhushan and the Bharat Ratna. He was also awarded the French Legion of Honour in 1983. His entrepreneurial masterclass was something to be constantly admired. Hence, we have curated a list of 20 glorious JRD Tata quotes for you to learn from.
These are some of the most marvellous JRD Tata quotes.
1) "Live Life a little dangerously."
Always taking the safe route won't work. Take challenges more often and rise higher. This is one of the most amazing JRD Tata quotes.
2) "Never start with diffidence, Always start with confidence."
Confidence is the key. Anything you do or take up in your life, do it with full confidence. A splendid JRD Tata quote.
3) "When you work, work as if everything depends on you. When you pray, pray as if everything depends on God."
When the ball is on your side of the court, remember to give your best shot and rest you can leave it up to God. That is one of the best quotes by JRD Tata.
4) "We have to find the intermediate ways and means of restoring a degree of stability to our politics and more than a degree of safety to our citizens."
5) "Quality is first engineered; only then it is inspected."
6) "Nothing worthwhile is ever achieved without deep thought and hard work."
The quote by JRD Tata depicts the chief role of deep thought and hard work to achieve success in life.
7) "No success or achievement in material terms is worthwhile unless it serves the needs or interests of the country and its people and is achieved by fair and honest means."
Next on our list is one of the most admirable JRD Tata quotes. Serving others through your work done with full honest means is a true achievement in life and this is what defines success!
8) "Uncommon thinkers reuse what common thinkers refuse."
This very quote from JRD Tata tells what separates the common people from the uncommon ones.
9) "Most of our troubles are due to poor implementation, wrong priorities and unattainable targets."
Do everything in life in a properly planned way. Otherwise, the results will only create trouble for you. This is the finest of JRD Tata quotes.
10) "Money is like manure. It stinks when you pile it; it grows when you spread it."
11) "Making steel may be compared to making a chappati. To make a good chappati, even a golden pin will not work unless the dough is good."
The core/base is paramount. Laying a good strong base will result in the best of outcomes. This is one of those JRD Tata quotes which teaches the importance of fundamentals in life.
12) "If I were to attribute any single reason to such success as I have achieved, I would say that success would not have been possible without a sustained belief that what I did or attempted to do would serve the needs and interests of our country and our people and that I was a trustee of such interests."
13) "If I have any merit, it is getting along with individuals, according to their ways and characteristics. At times it involves suppressing yourself. It is painful, but necessary. To be a leader you have got to lead human beings with affection."
Dealing with people is an art to master which sometimes demands sacrifice from your own end and those who master them possess the qualities of a good leader. That's a great leadership quote by JRD Tata.
14) "I never had any interest in making money. None of my decisions were influenced by whether it would bring me money or wealth."
15) "I do not want India to be an economic superpower. I want India to be a happy country."
16) "Future belongs to the young. We must not only trust them with responsibility but must thrust it upon them whilst they are still young and full of energy, zest, hope and even illusions. However heart-breaking it may be to ourselves; we must make way for the new generations even when we feel we are still in our prime."
17) "Good human relations not only bring great personal rewards but are essential to the success of any enterprise."
18) "Common people have an appetite for food; uncommon people have an appetite for service."
19) "Cleanliness is the Hallmark of perfect standards and the best quality inspector is the conscience."
20) "Always aim at perfection for only then will you achieve excellence."
Always aim for the highest and the best in life. This is the first step for attaining excellence. Simply an outstanding quote by JRD Tata.
The genius of JRD Tata is very well evident from his quotes on life and entrepreneurship. His thoughts and ideas combined with his intelligence and wisdom took him to the greatest of heights of success not only by being a legendary entrepreneur but also by being a legend of life. These quotes from JRD Tata, once implemented are bound to take your life to the next level!
- 20 Anand Mahindra Quotes On Success, Humility, Brevity, and Perseverance
- 15 Quotes by Sundar Pichai That Inspire You To Dream & Take Risks
- 13 Anil Ambani Quotes To Get Tips On Running a Seven-figure Business
- 24 Ratan Tata Quotes on Life, Determination & Kindness For All-age Learners
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events