With his name in the Time magazine's list of "The 100 Most Influential People In The World", John Michael Green is one of the most famous authors. His debut novel 'Looking For Alaska' won him the 2006 Printz Award and his fourth solo novel, 'The Fault In Our Stars' launched at Number 1 in the New York Times Best Seller List.
He also has a YouTube channel, which he runs with his brother. Through his phenomenal books, he has taught some amazing lessons through his many admirable quotes on love and life. So, here we present to you a list of 30 John Green quotes on love and life which are surely going to touch your heart!
These are some of the best John Green quotes.
1) I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.
2) What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?
This is one of the best quotes by John Green telling you all to get out of your comfort zone and at least try to give your best and aim at the highest.
3) You don't remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened.
4) I'd rather wonder than get answers I couldn't live with.
5) When you acknowledge that there is nothing repulsive or unforgivable or shameful about yourself, it becomes easier to be that authentic person and feel like you're living a less performed life.
6) Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
7) That's the thing about pain…it demands to be felt.
Next on our list of John Green quotes is this deep quote stating that pain too is important. Life is a mixed bag, embrace both sides.
8) Youth is counted sweetest by those who are no longer young.
A beautiful quote from John Green tells how not only how crucial your youth years are but also that you should always count your blessings.
9) I don't think you can ever fill the empty space with the thing you lost.
Everything and everyone is special and unique in their own ways. Hence, losing something or someone becomes an unfillable void. This is one of the most brilliant John Green quotes.
10) You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!
Future without any doubt is unpredictable and so is life. There are many unimaginable twists and turns you will experience making your journey amazing. A great quote by John Green.
11) As he read, I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
12) There are some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what.
Loving someone is just beautiful. Loving someone no matter what all the way is more beautiful. One of the most loving John Green quotes.
13) Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
John Green quotes are full of hope and positivity. Edison referred to heaven and John Green added colours to his thought. We have to reach our eternal destination after death and we prepare for it in our life.
14) I was thinking about the word "handle" and all the unholdable things that get handled.
15) Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
All those things which matter in your life hold the power to hurt you and that's what makes those things matter. That's a superb quote by John Green.
16) The world is not a wish-granting factory.
If you live in the belief that whatever you ask or wish for will be granted, then it is time for you to wake up because this is not a fictional world. A splendid quote from John Green.
17) I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.
18) Truth resists simplicity.
A magnificent quote by John Green reemphasizes that Truth was, is, and always be hard. Do not run away from it.
19) You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world…but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.
This impressive quote by John Green reiterates the fact that id your own choices which end up defining you. So, choose wisely.
20) As long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story.
21) You can love someone so much…But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
22) True love will triumph at the end—which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it's the most beautiful lie we have.
True Love is something which can be described as the most beautiful thing in the world which can't be broken ever. It simply is one of the most awe-inspiring quotes by John Green.
23) That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.
24) We all use the future to escape the present.
25) Once you think a thought, it is extremely difficult to unthink it.
26) The marks humans leave are too often scars.
27) I don't know a perfect person; I only know flawed people who are still worth loving.
No one is perfect. Everyone has their own flaws, and it depends on you which flawed person you choose to love. An excellent quote by John Green.
28) At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and you're relieved.
29) Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are.
30) You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot.
These quotes by John Green are so loving that they carry the power to melt anyone with their depth. Loving someone truly is the best gift you can give them. Hate is something that will not only take away people but also inner peace from you. So, be loving, spread love as much as you can, and love the life you live!!
- 9 Dan Brown Books and Novels That Are On Shelves Of Everyone
- 12 Salman Rushdie Books & Novels You Can Absolutely Read
- 13 JK Rowling Books Which Are Favourite Of Every Book Reader
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events