Ever imagined how you remember some parts of movies more than the other. Well, there’s no rocket science behind it. It is simply the quotes that make it memorable. Don’t trust me? Well, let’s see. “I am inevitable”. Or better still “I am Ironman”. Felt it didn’t you. See that is the magic of Quotes and what’s better than Tony Stark quotes to make a scene memorable?
Almost 10 years have come to pass since the first MCU blockbuster, Ironman. And since then Tony Stark has been the most beloved character. With his wittiness, charm and dashing looks he has wooed more hearts than any other character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
And Ironman couldn’t have been portrayed so perfectly by any actor other than Robert Downey Jr.
His persona defined Tony Stark perfectly. His handsomeness, his attitude, his class and most importantly his dialogue delivery is what brought the character alive. The iconic quotes from Ironman or the quotes by Tony Stark will always be remembered. A true Marvel fan would definitely probably be knowing all the Quotes by Ironman. Well here is a list of the best Ironman quotes that are etched deep into every Marvel fan's heart.
30. “I am Iron Man”
It all started with this and in an extremely sorrowful way ended with this too. Who would have thought that a playboy would one day save the whole universe by sacrificing his own life? (Why am I crying?) This is definitely the best one amongst all the Quotes by Ironman.
29. “My name is Tony Stark and I’m not afraid of you. I know you’re a coward, so I decided… that you just died, pal. I’m gonna come get the body. There’s no politics here, it’s just good old-fashioned revenge.”
This is among the best Tony Stark quotes and also my favourite kickass lines of the movie industry. I mean who calls out a villain like that.. Openly and that too via social media. Not me.. unless i was Tony Stark.
28. “Part of the journey is the end.”
Soulful as it is, this quotes by Tony Stark comes in his monologue in the Avengers Endgame after his heroic sacrifice. And if you think about it, this is so true that every journey has to end. Even life is a journey and there is an end to it. Philosophical enough? A truly remarkable Ironman quote.
27. “A famous man once said, ‘we create our own demons’ ”
Tony Stark is not what he always used to be, A Narcissist. In fact, his narcissism led to him creating an enemy out of a potential ally. It took a lot of effort and personal loss for Tony to overcome this fight
26. “Don’t let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything”
25.“If you’re nothing without the suit, then you shouldn’t have it”
When Ironman took under his wing a young energetic high school kid, he sure got some parenting vibes. As he tried to impart his wisdom to the young spiderman and so this comment when spidey gets too dependable on the suit. Well you know what it's not all wrong.
24. “Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk”
Tony is known to be a man of risks too as he makes sudden decisions which are sometimes quite dangerous. Well it all comes from his intellectual prowess on which he is super confident. (I wish I was half that confident). His first test flight and he skips all the security checks just to get the thrill of it. But again sometimes you do gotta run before you can walk.
23. “Everybody wants a happy ending right? But it doesn’t always roll that way.”
Life was not always fair to Tony, as he second-guessed everything and he was probably the only one who thought much more about saving the planet than any other Avenger. His last monologue ( the one where everyone cried) brought about a revelation about the second guess he made about the time heist. His untimely death and how everyone may not have a happy ending.
22.“If we can’t protect the world, you can be damn sure we’ll avenge it.”
21. “It’s not about how much we lost, it’s about how much we have left. We’re the Avengers, we gotta finish this.”
Well, Captain was always known to be the one to bring motivation to the team, but what happens when the captain loses. The mantle passes to Ironman and beautifully enough he rises to the occasion and brings about a sense of duty into everyone. They are the Avengers and they cannot afford to be emotional about how much they have lost.
20. “If we can’t accept limitations then we are no better than the bad guys”
Dutiful and foresighted, Ironman is and always will be the guy who knew it all. He saw that they, in lieu of saving the planet, are in fact causing more harm to it, agreed or in fact proposed that the Avengers be put into check. The true meaning of "with great power comes great responsibility".
19. “I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.”
18.“An intelligence agency that fears intelligence, Historically, not awesome”
Uhmm! Ironman and his one-liners are just awesome. While working for SHIELD Ironman, as clever as he is, hacks into their system to figure out what their real intention is. And why if it is so necessary as to group all remarkable people together, is Ironman himself not invited to join them from day 1.
17. “Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards.”
16. “What is the point of owning a race car if you can’t drive it?”
What would a man do if he finds out that the thing that's keeping him alive is unfortunately also the thing that is slowly killing him? He would be depressed and live a lowly life right. Well, not Ironman. This egoistic maniac when driven to the ends of his life..again, turns to get more cynical as he with no formal training mind you, decides to drive a race car in a grand race. We all know how that ended. Well, he would have done well if not for our supervillain.
15. “You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can’t take away … I am Ironman"
It cannot be said enough times. Tony Stark is Ironman. He just is. No matter what you do to him, no matter who you give that suit to, he and only he can pull off being Ironman.
14. “Don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do…”
Ironman quotes are unique because they bring out the personality of Tony Stark. This one too brings another aspect of his personality.
13. “I Came To Realize That I Had More To Offer This World Than Just Making Things That Blow Up”
When in week-long captivity and terrorised by a world feared terrorism group one does have certain revelations, for Tony Stark it came in the form of shutting down his mega weapons manufacturing company, which under his nose, was doing business with terrorists. And why to waste a beautiful brain on only violence when you can become one of the most liked superheroes of all time.
12. “Contrary To Popular Belief, I Know Exactly What I'm Doing.”
Well, he is Ironman, the prodigal son of Howard Stark so obviously, he knows a lot and when someone makes bold decisions like Ironman he is bound to have people frowning upon. Does it matter? no.
11. “You Couldn't Afford Me” True. I mean after all he is filthy rich so…
10. “I Have Successfully Privatized World Peace”
Believe it or not, for sometime Ironman was the only one who was all feared and all-powerful and only he had the capability of creating a machine capable of blasting a tank and taking out an army. Who wouldn't want a nuclear deterrent on their side?
9. “Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon. One out of five…”
8. “If We Can't Protect The World, You Can Be Damn Sure We'll Avenge It.”
Sometimes it's not enough to have a plan A B C… Sometimes you do lose, but that shouldn't define who you are. What defines you is how you get up and for the Avengers it is by Avenging every single person of this world.
7. “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.”
Do I really need to emphasize how true these words are, especially coming out from two great people, Tony and Howard Stark? Needless to say, Ironman quotes are always wise.
6. “It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better.”
5. “Cowards never start. The weak never finish and the winners never quit.” As true as the fact that Earth revolves around the Sun, Don't you agree?
4. “My bond is with the people, and I will serve this great nation at the pleasure of myself. If there’s one thing I’ve proven it’s that you can count on me to pleasure myself.”
A Playboy and his perfect definition of protecting the world from imminent danger. Isn't is one of the splendid Ironman quotes?
3. “I’m the mechanic, I fix things, makes me think of ”I’m the doctor. I help people.”
2. “Give me a break! I’m doing what has to be done. To stave off something worse.”
It takes guts to gulp down all the hatred while helping everyone you can, even when, especially when it means your own friends will turn their backs against you. When faced with a similar situation Ironman doesn't shy away from putting it out to everyone that he is willing to do whatever it takes to make this world safe.
1. “I have a plan. Attack!” Period.
And so no one, I repeat no one can match Ironman's personality when it comes to dialogue.
I am sure you are reading this article, I mean all the Ironman quotes, and thinking of rewatching the whole Ironman series. I say why to stop there. Go ahead and watch the whole Avengers saga. You could also find a list of all the star cast of Avengers Infinity War and Avengers Endgame under my name. Even if you are a newbie to Marvel I am sure you would agree with me after this that Tony Stark quotes are the best. Go ahead and start watching. Team Ironman rocks.
If you like my work please do follow and support by giving a thumbs up. Cheers.
- Marvel Superheroines Who Made Films More Memorable
- Will Captain Marvel Kill The Orthodox View Of “Superheroes” Being The Strongest?
- 35 Marvel Movies List That Sum Up The Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 33 Marvel Characters with Starcast of Avenger Endgame and Avenger Infinity War
- 25 Captain America Quotes From Marvel Movies That Prove Inspiring
- 19 DC Movies List That Overpower Marvel Movies Giving A Healthy Competition
Explore: Feeding Trends | Events