Nature is something that lives and lets us live. Yeah!, of course, it does.
It never fails to enchant us with its astounding beauty. The beauty of nature fills our minds with its beautiful thoughts in us.
It rejuvenates and relaxes us with its flawless beauty. Every view of nature is alluring, the flow of water, the breeze of wind, the songs of birds, The beauty of nature is indescribable.
But you may think that there are places to visit the beauty of nature so why quotes?
Not only did our actual presence in the scenery make us blissful but also looking into the quotes. The beauty of nature quotes will trigger our thoughts and let us dream within.
The unpredictable pandemic passes its days by restricting us from exploring raw nature. But don’t worry, here is a list of the beauty of nature quotes that will never let you down from your mind tour.
1. "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower" – Albert Campus
Spring season, the season of new beginnings where colorful buds bloom, increases in sun’s temperature that gives completeness to our life. Autumn has considered the second spring as it sheds colorful flower-like leaves.
This beauty of nature quote represents the beauty of the spring and autumn season.
2. "Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience" – Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you try to understand the beauty of nature, you would be able to know the secret of leading a steady and smooth life. And that key secret is being patience by making yourself calm and not disturbing the people around you.
3. "Keep close to nature’s heart and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." - John Muir
At times, try to free yourself from stressful days by climbing into mountains, spending time with woods just by not involving in other works. Wash your spirit of strained thoughts and feelings by spending time with nature to calm the spirit.
4. "Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat" - Laura Ingalls Wilder
In this improvising modern world, let us not like burying the former things will be the development of the latter-day. Never try to skip the traditional practices.
Even the old-fashioned things have something more essential that would not be affordable in this modernizing world.
5. "Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy" – Sir Issac Newton
This beauty of nature quote expresses the simplicity of nature.
Like nature, being simple would increase our calmness and peacefulness in your life. It is ok to feel enough for what you have. Simplicity shows your nobility.
6. "Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder" - E.B.White
Be energetic and enthusiastic. Expect yourself to wonder about things. Whenever you see something, try to wonder fascinatingly.
7. "If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden" - Frances Hodgson Burnett
What you see is not what exists, it is all about perspectives. Visualizing the world in good or bad is up to you. If you look at it in the right way then it's like a garden filled with colorful flowers.
8. "It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A.Milne
When you want to shine like a sun, you should never be hurt by its failures until you work by yourself with hope and interest. Put your efforts and work until you shine as sunshine.
9. "Never yet was a springtime when the buds forgot to bloom" - Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
Buds never forget to bloom when springtime comes. Similarly, one should never forget to work upon on your things. Make yourself punctual and utilizing on your time.
10. "Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction" - E. O. Wilson
Next on the lists of the beauty of nature quotes expresses the various beautiful aspects of nature.
This is the beauty of nature! It makes our life complete. Aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive, and spiritual satisfaction are not just words, they are indeed what we crave in our life.
11. "To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment" – Jane Austen
In this rushing world, everyone has a lot more work to do in which they have a short break in between, and that too would be engaged with mobile phone, TV. But that is not a good refreshment.
The thorough refreshment is about enjoying the beauty of nature. So just keep everything aside and feel the shade of a fine day by looking at the fresh greeneries that provide you the absolute state of refreshment.
12. "If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere" – Laura Ingalls Wilder
When you start adoring the beauty of nature which, in turn, induces positivity in your perception. And it makes everything you see is a kind of beautiful moment. The love you keep for nature is the beauty you keep on everywhere.
13. "I go to nature to be soothed and healed and to have my senses put in order" – John Burroughs
The magical medicine that can cure your wounds, anxiety, and stressfulness is nature. It relieves you from your desolation once you step out to its place and sit along with them.
14. "The mountains are calling and I must go" – John Muir
The beauty of nature quotes can be best expressed through mountains.
Mountain climbing is a sport of attaining its high altitude that gives immense pleasure to the one. Climbing a mountain is not just like climbing up and returning to your place.
It is a test given to yourself about the degree of your strength, hope, endeavor.
15. "Flowers are the sweetest things that God ever made and forgot to put a soul into" – Henry Ward Beecher
Flowers are simple but profoundly beautiful. If God had a thought of giving life to the flowers, then the state of mind of every life would be ecstasy.
16. "Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little she achieves her work" – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Steps taken by nature would not be rushing. An atom size is 10-8 cm, so nature takes its steps this much little to achieve its goal. Similarly, when you work on something, never do it in a hurry. Rushing on things will never give you a good result.
17. "Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads" – Henry David Thoreau
Enjoy what you got in your life. Don’t search for heaven or wanted to be in the place where heaven is, because heaven is under your feet and above your heads. Be delightful for the vast land and glorious sky.
18. "Nature always wears the colors of the spirit" – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nature shows its feelings by wearing the color of its spirit. Spring wears its warm green, orangey-red spirit; Autumn shows its crimson, scarlet spirit; Summer shows it through cool, light; The spirit of winter is icy greys and Chinese blue.
19. "Don’t play with nature otherwise, karma has no deadline" – Priyanshu Singh
Never try to destroy nature for your desires, be satisfied with things you have. If you end up demolishing them, then you can never escape from the hands of fate.
20. "And into the forest, I go to lose my mind and find my soul" – John Muir
Anything inside the four walls can never be relaxing. Once you get into the outer world, then you would find yourself. The completeness of life is having your soul than your mind.
21. "The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature" – Joseph Campbell
Life has no significance if you won’t embrace nature. Blend with the Universe and nature. Fuse your heartbeat and thoughts with them.
22. "The most beautiful gift of nature is that it gives one pleasure to look around and try to comprehend what we see" – Albert Einstein
Nature has given the most beautiful gift, which is to look around and understand its meaning. Maybe this thought made Einstein develop his law of universal gravitation.
23. "And then, I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?" – Unknown
The combo of nature, art, and poetry is irreplaceable. The purest form of life is to have those kinds of thoughts.
24. "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant" – Robert Louis Stevenson
Your output would be more prosperous only if you give equivalent input during a goal. Don’t expect a bulk result if you hadn’t worked for it.
25. "I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees" – Henry David Thoreau
Every time, a person won’t be consistent, regular, or stable enough to lead his life. There should be some break to revive. A walk in the woods would renew your thoughts and aids you from, stressful unsettled spirits.
26. "There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature-the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter" – Rachel Carson
Nature's repeated refrains—the certainty that morning will follow darkness, and spring will follow winter—are immensely restorative.
27. "Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are" – Gretel Ehrlich
Everything in nature continually supports us to be who we are. It always welcomes us for who or what we are.
28. "If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand" – Buddha
Buddha always describes the best beauty of nature quote.
To realize the godly spiritual, sense the breeze on your face and the cozy on your hand. A life of holiness and total devotion to God.
29. "Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, with the beauty of a sunset, with the quiet of nature, with a warm and cozy cottage" - Thomas Kincade
Anyone could connect with the odor of a garden, the twilight's splendor, the calm nature, a warm and pleasant cottage. The eternal yellow-brown cloudless stunning view exhilarates us.
30. "Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed" - Walt Whitman
A garden of lovely flowers at daybreak, where one can wander uninterrupted, is worthwhile. A slow walk in between the pretty flowers with attention given to the moment makes us feel different.
31. "Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books" - John Lubbock
The infinite sky, shimmering lakes, and rivers, flat-topped mountains, sparkling seas, are the marvelous beauty of nature that teaches a lot more from what we learn in books.
32. "A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books" - Walt Whitman
Being pleased with such a dawn beauty at the windowpane side gives a pleasant vibe than philosophical texts.
33. "We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts" - William Hazlitt
We do not perceive nature with we see, but with intellect and spirit. Based on our mentality and thought, we observe and visualize nature.
34. "Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit" - Anton Chekhov
Encourage and enjoy the fact that the trees will be dry at times, and look forth to the moment when the time comes to gather the fruit.
35. "Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes—every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impression upon the soul of man" - Orison Swett Marden
It is one of my favorites! Woodlands, waterways, clouds and breezes, celestial objects and flowers, massive icebergs, and dazzling snowflakes—every form of life leaves its imprint on fellow’s soul.
36. "Beauty is a harmonious relation between something in our nature and the quality of the object which delights us" - Blaise Pascal
Beauty is the result of a comfortable balance between something in our nature and the quality of the item that pleasures us. It gives immense pleasure to view them.
37. "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour if we only will tune in" - George Washington Carver
Here the writer likes to think of nature as an eternal broadcaster through which Lord preaches every hour if a man only tuned along.
38. "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous" - Aristotle
Nature has something extremely pleasing and splendid. The glory and charm of nature are breathtaking.
39. "Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own" - Charles Dickens
Nature bestows its unique splendors on each period and occasion. It has a bunch of surprises for us to release occasionally.
40. "Earth laughs in flowers" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
This beauty of nature quote is for flora lovers.
Earth expresses its cheerfulness in flowers. The precious fragile, and tiny decorative blossoms give emotion to the earth's nature.
41. "The hum of bees is the voice of the garden" - Elizabeth Lawrence
Here the writer describes the beauty of nature, as the voice of the garden is the murmur of bees.
42. "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks" - John Muir
Every stroll in nature achieves tremendously more than the seeker expects. A walk with nature, a delightful nature one can have.
43. "The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy" - Henry Ward Beecher
The light rises not for some trees and flowers, though for the delight of the entire world. It showers its sparkles on us to feel pleasant.
44. "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise" - George Washington Carver
Hardly anything matches to such elegance of the woods before daybreak. Warm yellow rays moving gently between the woods would be mesmerizing.
45. "There are places on earth where we can catch a glimpse of heaven" - Anthony Douglas Williams
There are spots on the planet where we can catch sight of paradise. Enjoy being with such heaven.
46. "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you" - Frank Lloyd Wright
Learn nature, love the beauty of nature, and enjoy the time with nature. It will never disappoint you. Instead, it gives you beautiful moments.
47. "The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfillment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall" - Helen Garner
The downpour started up again. It dropped heavily and easily, with no aim other than to satisfy its nature, which was to fall and fall and fall.
48. "For me, camp made everything a marvel, from the slanted pine trees to the steep-sided dunes and tide pools" - Ruby McConnell
Camp transformed everything from the skewed pines to the steep-sided cliffs and tidal pools. There is little more adventure required.
49. "Going to the mountains is like going home" - John Muir
What do you feel when you are back home after long days from schooling or the workplace. It would be elated, right?. Yes! Similarly, the same would feel when you climb up a mountain. They furnish you with overjoy.
50. "There are some places so beautiful they can make a grown man break down and weep" - Edward Abbey
Some places may have deeply connected to a man that may drive a grown man to anguish. Those places connect with his emotions that were now a memory.
51. "To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour" - William Blake
Grain-like sand, bliss in a wildflower, holds extent within the palm and timelessness. This beauty of nature quote is for fantasy lovers who dream everything in their imagination.
52. "I will find my joy – not in a bed of hothouse roses, but in a wayward roadside flower" - Muriel Strode
Discovery of happiness is not in a living room of hothouse roses but a stray roadside blossom. One can never create nature within four walls.
53. "Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time" - Katrina Mayer
You may think wandering out is a waste of time. But that calms your mind and engages with its pleasant thoughts.
54. "In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful" - Alice Walker
Nothing and everything is flawless. Trees may be deformed and bent in unusual ways and yet be elegant.
55. "Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was" - Dag Hammarskjold
Do not scale a mountain altitude until you reach the top. You'll then find out how low it was. Never fear or be tired of the path that you want to travel to achieve your goal. Once you reached the target, the length of the pathway doesn't matter to you.
56. "I’ve always regarded nature as the clothing of God" - Alan Hovhaness
The purity of thoughts found from nature is the clothing of God. He is not visible, though his presence in nature makes it worthwhile.
57. "We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass – grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence. We need silence to be able to touch the soul." - Mother Teresa
Silence is God’s friend. Nature’s trees, flowers grow in silence, and the stars, the moon, and the sun move in silence. Same way, Silence to touch spirit is necessary.
58. "The sky lovingly smiles on the earth and her children" - unknown
The vast sky smiles affectionately on the planet and the greeneries and water canals.
59. "If I were to name the three most precious resources of life, I should say books, friends, and nature" - John Burroughs
A perfect beauty of nature quote.
The most three valuable resources of life are literature, friendship, and nature. Anything worthwhile is worth the expense.
60. "Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher" - William Wordsworth
Let nature be your instructor in the glow of things, become the best tutee for the tutor.
61. "Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley" - Theodore Roethke
Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.
62. "Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower" - Hans Christian Andersen
It's not enough to survive only. Warmth, peace, and a tiny flower must be one. One cannot just, simply live, one should be curious about the happenings in life.
63. "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever" - Jacques Yves Cousteau
The water binds you in its web of wonder forever once it weaves its spell.
64. "Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence" - Hal Borland
This beauty of nature quote perfectly describes a day to day condition of a person. One can realize the significance of patience, knowing trees, and value tenacity with knowledge of grass.
65. "Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul" - John Muir
Everyone needs beauty and also nourishment, places where nature may recover, bring joy and provide body and soul power and strength.
66. "Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby" - Langston Hughes
Rain as a mother, who embraces you, pats on you and sings you a lullaby. The Earthy fragrance before the rain starts and clear view of the spot after the rain is enough to furnish you with an intense exhalation.
67. "Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong" - Winston Churchill
Never give up or lose your hope when you are doing something all alone. Working all alone is the most powerful state, but not everyone can take up that. It gives tremendous results for your efforts.
68. "The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration" - Claude Monet
The last one on the list of the beauty of nature quotes is for the people who seek inspiration from nature.
Nature never fails to motivate and teaches us every day. Also, it never fails to cheer and raise someone’s spirit. Nature, the source of inspiration, is the wealth of accomplishment of completeness in life.
Yes, we are at our finishing point!! The beauty of nature lies everywhere, in every move, in smell, and in the pleasant sounds of birds. It inspires us and heals our painful thoughts.
Also, it encourages and delights us to enhance our life. A deep breath with sunbeams on daybreak is the pleasant startup of the day. A cold breeze in a dusk evening brings out a spark on the thoughts.
There is no need of searching for nature, nature is everywhere. Being with them in every single minute is a precious moment.
Hope these nature quotes may have motivated you, if not all, maybe a few of these beauty of nature quotes would stay in your mind still.
Celebrate every day with the awe-inspiring nature. Comment below your favorite beauty of nature quote.
Also, like and share this list to inspire others as well. May nature nurture us all.