Success is the most desired feeling that everyone wants to experience once in their lifetime by pursuing goals and ambitions.
No one can deny the fact that the world blindly respects wealthy people, but success is much than money, power, and fame. It is simply the feeling of satisfaction and happiness one gets by achieving goals and passions.
Success can be achieved only by consistent hard work and a bit of opportunity. But sometimes this can be very challenging as it can be hard to organize one’s thoughts and harder to search for the solution when everything is a mess around.
Motivational thoughts can make some difference in one’s life and give one the confidence to work upon his problems. The right motivation can drive an individual full of determination and can become a stepping stone in one’s life.
So here are some inspirational quotes that can help you to turn the thoughts in your head into some powerful action and fill you with purpose and energy.
1) “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of the body, be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
If an individual wants to accomplish his goals and become successful, then he has to be consistent and devoted to his task without any distractions.
2) “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
When a person develops character and has great value he influences and inspires the people around him in a great manner. Albert Einstein is a true example to be an inspiration.
3) “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do and then do it.” – Henry Ford
The secret of a successful life is meaningless until and unless you discover it yourself and start working upon it. Henry Ford, no doubt is one of the finest business people and his words, if understood and decoded correctly, can surely make a person rise high in business.
4) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10000 ways that won’t work.”—Thomas A. Edison
One doesn’t fail by trying countless times; he fails at the very moment when he gives up.
5) “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
The most courageous people in this world are those who follow their passion wholeheartedly without any doubt in their minds.
6) “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
The people who come with a game-changing plan with a mindset of giving solutions to the problems and start working upon them are leaders. Steve Jobs is one of the most inspirational people alive.
7) “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
An individual should always think about situations as thinking leads to action. If one doesn’t think then his knowledge is irrelevant and useless.
8) “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work.” –Thomas J. Watson
Mastering something takes time and hard work; one can only achieve it with a single point of focus and dedication.
9) “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing- that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
Somethings are a must in the daily routine. Motivation and inspiration rank on the top of that list.
10) “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates
Leaders are those who try to influence and inspire their surroundings in a good way.
11) “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they want to succeed, the more they find a way to succeed.
Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
The desire to achieve something is enough to boost our willpower. The more we desire in the right direction, the better we get as a person.
12) “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
Be the one to stand out of the crowd, everyone is different and all of us have different points of view.
13) “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by and that made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
Stop following the crowd and start following the passion that is thriving inside you.
14) “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” – Dale Carnegie
People seem to achieve the greatest in their life when they didn’t lose hope in themselves in hard times and kept on trying.
15) “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” – Vince Lombardi
People who get ready to sacrifice their wills are the ones who become great at last.
16) “I don’t dwell on success. Maybe that’s one reason I’m successful.” – Calvin Klein
Consistent hard work and determination towards one’s goal result in success.
17) “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world, those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Gosforth
Neither of these two are needed in your life. The former one will always demotivate you while the latter one will keep pushing you down for his own success.
18) “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohm
People, who shed their blood, sweat, and tears over a goal are the ones called as successful.
19) “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
Form every failure one must learn, grow and always try to give their best even when they are going through hard times.
20) “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
A person can only achieve value with the experience of failures and pain in life.
21) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
The people who work in silence are the ones who achieve great heights.
22) “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
Choose to never give up and always wish for more.
23) “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it.” – Washington Irving
The people who change their misfortune and problems into thriving opportunities rise above everyone else.
24) “The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
Success always requires hard work and consistency to be achieved.
25) “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
And this secret can only be achieved after dedicating hours to our work. Rather, this is not a secret we will know from some sources, this will be a secret that we ourselves will discover or create.
26) “One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself” – Leonardo da Vinci
Self-mastery is the best way to recognize, understand and manage a variety of aspects that our personality contains and this will lead to a higher quality life experience.
27) “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
To become successful one must taste the flavor of failure.
28) “Celebrate your successes. Find some humor in your failures.” - Sam Walton
Failures are the step to success and finding humor in failures lets you look at them in a positive and fun way.
29) “There are no gains without pains.” – Benjamin Franklin
To achieve goals in life it is necessary to suffer and work hard.
30) “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
Everyone can achieve success it merely requires hard work and dedication.
31) “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Preparation makes one ready to do the work and that work leads you to the road of success.
32) “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.” – Nelson Mandela
Money is only for survival but freedom can make you achieve real success and fulfillment.
33) “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.” – Napoleon Hill
There are only a few people who can climb the ladder of success with the help of their hard work and dedication.
34) “There’s a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.” – Paul Bryant
Nothing comes for free. Even to breathe, one needs to put energy into inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide. So, in order to achieve your dream, you need to put in your days and nights.
35) “Success is a consequence and must not be a goal.” – Gustavo Flaubert
An individual should always focus on his goals, not on success as it is the result one achieves after reaching the top.
36) “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” – Michelle Obama
The happiness of having something of your own is always more than that of getting involved in someone else's.
37) “Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility.” – Pablo Picasso
Every coin has two sides. It's difficult for many people to cope up with the success they get and end up losing everything.
38) “The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
Failure is important in the journey of achieving success.
39) "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
When something means to someone the most, he will do whatever it takes.
40) “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
Courage is a necessary ingredient in the recipe for success. If one doesn't have the courage to fail or even face a failure, he or she would never be able to succeed in life.
41) “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
No one would disagree with this. We all want to follow our passions and those who really do are truly blessed in life.
42) “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Patron
Relating to the previous, passion is necessary for whatever we do. If we don't love our work, we won't be able to do it consistently.
43) “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Through failures, one learns how to succeed in life.
44) “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King Jr.
We are only considered successful when we are doing something for the people around us. Our achievement is helping society in some way.
45) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimistic sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Be an optimist. Everything that happens is for our own good.
46) “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
If you can think or dream about it, you can surely achieve it.
47) “Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.” – Warren Buffett
So the conclusion is, nothing can work if you are not passionate about it. Warren Buffett is one of the best people to take advice from when it comes to investment, and the most precious thing that anyone can invest is time.
48) “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Results may be in your favor or maybe not but what counts are the efforts you put in it. So, always focus on your efforts and do it right, most of the time, the result will be in your favor.
49) “You don’t need to be better than anyone else; you just need to be better than you used to be.” – Wayne dyer
Improve yourself as that is one sure thing which is in our control.
50) “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve; the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
The fear of anything can never let you succeed. You always need to get rid of it first.
51) “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
It is always better to change the things in our hands rather than blaming what's not! After all, the main goal is to reach the destination.
52) “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Confucius
Falling is necessary in order to learn to rise again. And only after falling, we can realize the true happiness of success.
To become something meaningful in life, it is important to never give up until the goal of happiness and satisfaction in life is achieved. Success is a journey that continues even after the goal is achieved.
These were some of the best inspiring quotes given by some of the biggest legends of all time. These quotes can be very helpful as they can give you a perfect reason to work hard and achieve your dream.
So keep trying and stay motivated! Happy Reading.